Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@Jeomju1216 lol "smoke" :lol: That's how terrible translator apps translating korean. Bcs korean language has unique structure and i feel like often times a sentence has much unspoken information. That's why we can't rely on translator apps much for korean. I think they translate chinese or japanese better. 

That "smoke" is actually "bad acting".

It's not that actors have "bad acting" bcs they don't study acting. It's their distinct sensitivity and expressiveness. Even with the same script, everyone expresses the amplitude of emotions differently. Natural talent will definitely work in this regard. Just bcs you cry in a sad scene, it doesn't mean viewers will cry with you, right? There's (sad) acting when no one feels sad bcs nothing is delivered even though you're sobbing.

Ah.. The withdrawal syndrome starts approaching me too :tears: That empty feeling after you watch the last episode of a show you really like, i hate that. Though i know we can still see him through other platforms, but i can already imagine myself being miserable after watching YS's last episode later. I'll miss Seojun with YS family big time :tears:

I wholeheartedly agree with you guys that Awesome pics are awesome. Seeing their naver posts is always entertaining. Hilarious captions on point. Not to mention they take good candid pics of him every time. At this point, Awesome should release their own photobook :wow1:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Just want to add, i think this forum helped me a lot with my withdrawal syndrome :blush: Having around and chatting with a group of people who share the same love and admiration towards him really make me feel not that 'missing' him a lot..i don't know how to describe it..lol! There is always something about him to talk about even if it's not a new update :blush:

And yeah agree @serenilmauve we're actually quite lucky that he has a lot of projects aside from film and drama. I hope more to come while he is filming the two movies

• Like 7

12 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

@Gisell Gisell @willenette Magzter resolved the duplicate charge and provided a refund. They seem to have a glitch in their system that sometimes causes the issue. But, their support team was responsive and got the issue resolved reasonably fast.

@Jeomju1216, good to hear this. :rubchin:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** Earth Hour rolled across the globe last Saturday (27 March), where millions of people came together online to speak up for nature and inspire action for a brighter future. Many celebrities, and prominent public personalities from around the world supported Earth Hour and so NICE of PSJ that he was one of them.  :heart:

video source : soompi news

• Like 9

12 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

@Gisell Gisell @willenette Magzter resolved the duplicate charge and provided a refund. They seem to have a glitch in their system that sometimes causes the issue. But, their support team was responsive and got the issue resolved reasonably fast.

@serenilmauve @ivanovie25 Awesome ent’s bts post is a visual treat, PSJ looks like he had fun shooting for the pictorial, these bts photos appear more lively and fun. The caption game though, someone had a lot of fun writing those captions, really hilarious and witty. “There was a secret in this museum...At night, the statue is alive and moving... the statue also monitors” I burst out laughing at the captions. :lol:

Good to know Magzter can settle it with you and it is quite fast.:blush:  I hope I have no problem with it. I also love Awesome's post. I agree with @ivanovie25 . For me the behind the scenes are more interesting that the official release. Lol. He is so cute.:heart2beat: 

By the way, I dont know what to do after YS as well. :criesariver: But I hope you still will be here to share the story about him together with @serenilmauve and @Anjalifairy of course. It is interesting to read everything about him. 

• Like 6

6 KDrama celebrities reimagined as KPop group members: Park Seo Joon, Seo Yea Ji & more!

Ever wondered which group your favourite KDrama actors would be a part of, if they were idols? Well, this article hopes to do just that! Read on to know who fits where!

psj_main_2.jpg?itok=L1SWkQys

Acting is difficult. A music career is difficult. We love our Korean artists as judiciously as the Italian love olive oil. And yet, we are sure you have wondered how things would be on the other side of the horizon. What if our beloved actors took on an active role in the music industry? Yes, many artists enjoy the best of both worlds, but what if the actors who have never tried out music, ventured towards the unexplored seas?

In this article we’re bringing you a list of Korean actors who haven’t had a career in music, but whom we’d love to see exploring as many scenarios as possible. We are a 100% sure that spectacular acting chops, vocal talents, and especially those stunningly gorgeous features to croon in front of a crowd, are going to bring millions of fans swooning to the high heavens. So read on and put your imagination into overdrive! We’ll provide a letter for absence to your boss tomorrow.

Park Seo-joon in BTS

Our absolute favourite, Park Seo Joon would definitely be snapped up by BigHit’s BTS, given his fabulous abilities. With his expressions, his firm voice, and his hardcore fan following, his debut would definitely explode the music scenes around the world. Complemented by his kind and funny personality, the interactions within the band would be so amazing to behold, that just imagining it is making the us have a drink to calm down. Along with it, the additional ventures like Bon Voyage, Run BTS and BTS in the Soop, would crash the servers of the streaming websites. Also because he already is a part of the Wooga gang! So Park Seo Joon, if you read this, please try music, and reach out to the author!

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/6-kdrama-celebrities-reimagined-kpop-group-members-park-seo-joon-seo-yea-ji-more-677764

• Like 8

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002943563

This article mentions that Dream is in serious talk about local source filming and replace the overseas portions with a CG work. This is an alternative method that will likely be implemented by movie The Outlaws 2's production team as they are going to resume the overseas filming which has been delayed due to pandemic by replacing the vietnam set with CG work. 

On the topic of Dream, there's coffee truck support for actress Lee Re. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNHowReJiCU/?igshid=j5zebaspwazo

It is said that it was at Dream filming set. And the building behind the truck looks like a stadium, no? xD I wonder if Seojun was there too. But what filming? I just heard the actress' name for the first time though. Too many questions in my head and this whole complex filming situation makes me confused lol

1613881959.gif

• Like 7

@Anjalifairy I’m not watching it, but saw a post were they talked about Vincenzo drama and they used CGI to make it seems like some moments taking place in Italy. But honestly, it would be so much better to see them filming overseas, but I understand them being super careful with Dream. COVID is no joke in terms of spreading around and public opinion is important to support it later in theaters. 
Dream had a long pre-production period with being director’s passion project and now it facing problems with filming due to pandemic and who knows if theaters will be fully open. 
Hopefully all the luck will be summoned when it hits theaters :wow1:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

14 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002943563

This article mentions that Dream is in serious talk about local source filming and replace the overseas portions with a CG work. This is an alternative method that will likely be implemented by movie The Outlaws 2's production team as they are going to resume the overseas filming which has been delayed due to pandemic by replacing the vietnam set with CG work. 

On the topic of Dream, there's coffee truck support for actress Lee Re. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNHowReJiCU/?igshid=j5zebaspwazo

It is said that it was at Dream filming set. And the building behind the truck looks like a stadium, no? xD I wonder if Seojun was there too. But what filming? I just heard the actress' name for the first time though. Too many questions in my head and this whole complex filming situation makes me confused lol

@Anjalifairy, thanks for sharing this.  Now, (CGI) has dominated many movies, from dramas to animated films and major blockbusters. I just hope the CG work here will be executed well. If not, it can make the image look bad. In a scene, there needs to be something organic and real to bridge the gap between reality and enhancement. ...  :blush:

• Like 7

On 4/1/2021 at 7:08 AM, ivanovie25 said:

Just want to add, i think this forum helped me a lot with my withdrawal syndrome :blush: Having around and chatting with a group of people who share the same love and admiration towards him really make me feel not that 'missing' him a lot..i don't know how to describe it..lol! There is always something about him to talk about even if it's not a new update :blush:

And yeah agree @serenilmauve we're actually quite lucky that he has a lot of projects aside from film and drama. I hope more to come while he is filming the two movies

Same with me too.. this forum is one of my happy place :blush:

If I miss him i'll watch yk2 and wwwsk or the wwwsk webtoon again :rolleyes: (this 3 my most favourite) 

• Like 7