Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi! i know this forum isn't updated but i really want to share a fan's cute post on twitter and i'd like to post it here as well.

and now we're here :heart:

Congratulations to WWWSK! Also i know its been a hell lot of a week still congratulations on his many first!!! :love: 

• Like 1

@ailoves I remember seeing that on a fan page and I was so excited!! An ad on Times Square that runs for an entire day! Chinese fans are so dedicated!

Also, it makes me sad that this forum is so quiet and also not up-to-date :( Anyway, Park Seo Joon was going to participate in a movie project called "Saja": The crank in of the film will start on August 14th. He will finish his drama by the end of this month and he will directly prepare for the film."

Link: http://www.kstarlive.com/Still-Not-Finished-with--What-s-Wrong-with-Secretary-Kim---Park-Seojoon-Confirmed-Upcoming-Project-5979416

It's so nice that he keeps on acting because I wouldn't know what to do when he's absent :( Can't wait for this movie :heart:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cecentre said:

It's so nice that he keeps on acting because I wouldn't know what to do when he's absent :( Can't wait for this movie :heart:

i dont think that would be too much of a problem for us since he's a workaholic and there's numerous CFs to give us new content :lol:. I just hope he still have time to take care of himself. WSK was live shoot and it means only 1-2 hours of sleep. Hopefully, he can fit the reward vacation in schedules and relax for a while before working on a new project.

Speaking of his new movie, according to Hancinema it's action and horror genre. I'm pretty excited because I'm a huge sucker for action and adventure movies. Also, he's a good fit for it. I enjoyed Midnight Runners so him to be working again with Kim Joo Hwan is even more exciting. He seem to get along pretty well with PDs. :heart:

Also a little cute interesting news about this movie, apparently Choi Woo Shik will be making an appearance as well. Istg, PSJ and CWS friendship warms my heart. Hopefully, PSJ can appear in some CWS's work in the future.

https://www.hancinema.net/korean_movie_Saja.php

https://www.hancinema.net/new-movie-a-battle-against-death-begins-with-park-seo-joon-and-woo-do-hwan-in-saja-117141.html

• Like 1

@shhai It's always my dilemma whether to be happy or worried about the workaholics bias because I can see him all the time if he keeps working but he's going to have very little time to rest :tears: Hopefully he has been resting up in the last two weeks after WWWSK wrapped up and before Saja's filming!

Also thank you for the info about the movie!! I never know how to find all the updates so it's nice to have you here updating for the rest of us! Let's keep this thread going :wub:

• Like 2

Hey Guys! I've never posted in this thread before though I have been lurking here often.

I am so glad this thread is active again. Love PSJ for a few years now and been following his drama with an OCD dedication :P

Nice to meet you all :) 

• Like 2

I will try to give updates on this thread although i think we guys could work together on that. I noticed @Cecentre is the OP now. :lol: It's always good that an active poster gets to keep the OP.  Hopefully, we can do some editing with the first post (i dont know what its called btw) since its too way behind already omg. 

180806 Headed to England for ads photoshoot 

201808061147430810_1.jpg

Spoiler

Dj43I9UU0AA39jZ.jpg

Dj5A9mpUwAAiY-W.jpg

201873151533524290.jpg

Dj4oXTMVAAA-BRS.jpg

2018080611481204900.jpeg

20180806120314_batch_min_3374-copy.jpg

Who doesn't like open button white shirt in a suit? :wub:

Edit: I just saw the edit on the first post lol. It looks so much better. Thank you OP! 

Edited by shhai
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Cecentre said:

@jaslinnj Nice to meet you!! I have been lurking a bit on this thread as well before I decided to try and make this thread updated and active again :blush: How did you come to know PSJ?

I first saw him in Kill Me, Heal me but I became a major fan after FFMY. I went on a PSJ marathon and watched every one of his dramas and movies :) I think he is an amazing actor and humble guy :) 

@shhai I will help contrivute any news I can get :) 

Let's keep this thread active!!! 

• Like 2

@shhai The reason why I asked the mod to let me take over the first post was because it was out-dated and I just have to update it haha. Nice photos btw! What company is he doing the photoshoot for do you know?

@jaslinnj Heyyy we both love him starting from Fight For My Way!!! I actually saw him in Hwarang first, but other than a cute smile I didn't notice him (as much as I noticed Park Hyung Sik anyway) and then FFMW happened so now I'm here XD.

I don't really know how to find news either, but there's other ways to keep the thread active, like just talking to the fellow fans and spread the love :heart:

Anyway Park Seo Joon is the model for Shinsegae Duty Free along with Han Hyo Joo. 

36904505_843626195848261_550140403728043

This info was posted in July but I still want to talk about it because I love him with Han Hyo Joo in The Beauty Inside. Hopefully they will have a CF together or something :blush:

41 minutes ago, Cecentre said:

@shhai The reason why I asked the mod to let me take over the first post was because it was out-dated and I just have to update it haha. Nice photos btw! What company is he doing the photoshoot for do you know?

@jaslinnj Heyyy we both love him starting from Fight For My Way!!! I actually saw him in Hwarang first, but other than a cute smile I didn't notice him (as much as I noticed Park Hyung Sik anyway) and then FFMW happened so now I'm here XD.

I don't really know how to find news either, but there's other ways to keep the thread active, like just talking to the fellow fans and spread the love :heart:

Anyway Park Seo Joon is the model for Shinsegae Duty Free along with Han Hyo Joo. 

This info was posted in July but I still want to talk about it because I love him with Han Hyo Joo in The Beauty Inside. Hopefully they will have a CF together or something :blush:

I think he is doing the photoshoot for ZioZio in London.

He was amazing in FFMY but he went up a level in terms of acting for What's Wrong With Secretary Kim. 

FYI: Filming for his movie starts Sep 1st. I think he is trying to reschedule all his activities so he can go for his Phuket reward trip. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jaslinnj said:

I think he is doing the photoshoot for ZioZio in London.

He was amazing in FFMY but he went up a level in terms of acting for What's Wrong With Secretary Kim. 

FYI: Filming for his movie starts Sep 1st. I think he is trying to reschedule all his activities so he can go for his Phuket reward trip. 

I agree! His acting in WWWSK was great! The most memorable part for me was when LYJ started crying after talking to his parents about why he faked memory loss. His acting at that moment was so touching and the pain feels so real! 

I find his acting in She Was Pretty or Fight For My Way great as well, but for some reason he was kinda stiff in Hwarang, especially in soft and romantic moments (I'm thinking of that kiss in the hall with PHS watching). Other than those scenes he was great though. His chemistry with Lee Kwang Soo is off the roof and the grieving process made me cry my heart out :tears:

Good thing he has time for some rest!