Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@serenilmauve Wow, it looks like PSJ is part of the Vogue Man launch edition(April 2021) along with other highly valued male superstars and game-changers across the globe. “This celebrity is known as the king of K-Dramas. He’s a South Korean super star and is currently filming a highly-anticipated movie. Check out his exclusive photoshoot and interview in our launch issue.” :coolshades:

“Launch of Vogue Man, a biannual title to be released together with the April and September issues of Vogue Hong Kong.” Source - news dated Oct ‘20. 

Seo Jun went from being a Prince to King overnight, we need to see details of his coronation ceremony... Random excuses to see more of him.. LOL  

@ivanovie25 It’s highly possible, right? I hope the Hermès outfit will be revealed along with other stunning shots of him through this photoshoot. One thing is for sure, more gorgeousness is coming our way...:dorakiss:

You've got a point. There is still dinner(including staff) and breakfast pending, how much time will they have left for the BTS, not much perhaps... Fingers crossed, I would still love to see an ending like YK2 with a finale staff dinner and get to hear their insider thoughts on the aired episodes. 

@Gisell Gisell @ivanovie25 I complete agree, we all need a “Seo Jun” in our lives... life would be so much better and less stressful. Just his presence would be such a calming factor, he’s so reliable  :biubiu:

• Like 7

Just finished watching the subbed version..agree with @Jeomju1216's highlights..:D

One thing, seeing how Seo Jun practically did the preps for most of the menu fast and efficiently i remember again the article talking about him being the silent engine of the YS..without him Yumi would be lost..lol! She relied on him a lot..He and Yumi really work well together. They kinda read each other's mind, they work together seamlessly and effortlessly :wub: 

The kitchen team is so eager to work but the manager says hold on a bit lol! So funny :lol:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

Agreed, eternal King with swag :piggie:  @serenilmauve , The production team on Youn’s stay called him a global prince who steals girls hearts and today Vogue HK called him a kdrama King, our Seo Jun is on a royal journey in a time capsule :grin:

@ivanovie25 I know right? So much efficiency, he’s an outstanding worker, regardless of the job he gives his best and goes above & beyond. 

• Like 7

@serenilmauve @Jeomju1216 not to mention Tteokgalbi master :D

@Jeomju1216 @Gisell Gisell agree to the max..when someone like him around me, i would feel safe..:wub:

I wonder will Na PD make the next season of YS or back to YK? Or will he even make another season? I will miss this crew a lot..like really really a lot :)  They are like a family..

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Aha! I just noticed the gif above, i can see the camera man and the PD..well we know there are people there, 4 probably from the number of coffee Seo Jun made the other day but we've never seen them in action only their laughter..I don't know why but it's exciting to me to see them caught in action lol! :lol: In YK also, they're there in front of the kitchen team..

I wonder the camera who follows wooshik when he went to dongbaek, there must be a person because the video is not from a stationery camera..

• Like 6

@Jeomju1216 @ivanovie25 I have tough weeks and I really hope someone like Seo Jun will be around so I can ask him everything and I am sure I will be alright. Lol. Thinking of it, they are so lucky having Seo Jun around. He is really the silent engine of YS. :heart: I really love the episode 11 because Seo Jun is so cheerful and adorable.:fullofhearts:  @Jeomju1216 said it all for the highlights. Cant believe next week will be the last episode of YS. Maybe it is time to re-watch after that. Lol.

Finally we can have the answer soon for the Hermes outfit. I am so curious about this. Kinda proud that Seo Jun is part of the first launch issue of Vogue Man. I love how they describe him. Really cant wait for the photoshoots and interviews. :sparklyeyes:

@serenilmauve And the ramen king. Lol. He is really a masterpiece. Love him more day by day. :heart4:

Anyway, I hope Seo Jun will post new photo soon so we can guess about his work. It is really interesting to guess. We only have one mystery now. :blush: 

• Like 6

Hahaha..yeah i forgot about the Ramen King :D

@Gisell Gisell fighting! You can pass through it! 

That sae royi reference is so funny :lol: Seo Jun will always be referenced to chestnut hair for the rest of his life..:) that's how powerful IC is..proud of it

I'm waiting for YS to relate the chestnut in Tteokgalbi with his chestnut hair lol! But i guess no..

Oh back to his fangirls, when that one girl calmed her friend down, i guess they have been told before to refrain themselves from being a fan to the staff if they happen to be their fans :)

As always on Sunday i kinda miss him..maybe because i'm not busy..lol! 

Edited by ivanovie25
  • Like 6

@Gisell Gisell I’m sorry you’ve been having tough days. Please try and stay strong, sending you lots of strength and best wishes to overcome your tough situations :heart: This may not help everyone but when I’m feeling low, I go back and watch Seo Jun’s scenes comforting Aera, Oh Rijin or the Danbam crew. Helps me in that moment. 

@ivanovie25 @serenilmauve @Gisell GisellPSJ literally is the king of everything.. a royalty bestowed with many titles by the people, in other words “People’s Prince”. @ivanovie25 Regarding the moving camera crew, there is a lot of area to cover on Youn’s stay, so there must have been a large crew working behind the scenes to cover the huge property and to capture interesting moments apart from the great number of stationary cameras. @serenilmauve You’re right - PSJ, Yumi, Ms. Youn, Seo Jin and Woo shik can be seen interacting with the crew a lot and giving them regular updates for e.g. if something happens in the dining area, they will come in and talk to the kitchen crew about it. You can see them talking directly into camera from time to time that’s probably when the camera follows them.

LOL...Park Saeroyi wannabe in the mafia... PSJ will be stuck with that reference for life, anytime someone wears a chestnut hairstyle and tries to get cheeky :lol:

@aulialanniputri The teaser looks stunning! The hairstyle seems to match the blue Hermès outfit. Oh my his eyes... looks like he is shooting sexy bullets with them :please:Can’t wait for the full reveal, really excited to see PSJ in the first edition of Vogue man HK. :sparklyeyes:

[Edit] Looks like Seo Jun is the cover star for their first edition. Super proud of him. Has PSJ ever been featured as the cover model for Vogue Korea? I’ve seen his pics on the Vogue Taiwan cover from a couple of years ago.

• Like 7

@serenilmauve You said it so well, SJ really is attentive towards Ms. Youn’s needs and her likes and dislikes. His actions speak louder than words. He remembers that she likes grilled rice cake and offers her some when it’s ready :heart:  I hope TVN uploads a YouTube video combining all their sweet interactions. If he is like this with a non-family member, I can only imagine how much he must care for his mom’s or other family member’s needs. His family is truly blessed. 

• Like 7