Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

1 hour ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Our kind hearted and caring Seo Jun :heart: ... come to think of it, I’m gonna miss him and his preciousness  like crazy when the show ends :dissapointed_relieved:

yes, you're right. and i don't even know when Dream and Concrete Utopia will come out. not this year i guess.. :(

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Shocked 1

@Jeomju1216 he really is a kindhearted and caring person :wub:..watching the clip montage even confirms it

He also seems to be patient and coolheaded. I feel that if i'm with him everything will be alright no matter what the situation is :)

I'm sure he'll update us now and then..let's pray he gets lots of cf offers lol! At least we can have behind the scenes

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

@Jeomju1216 he really is a kindhearted and caring person :wub:..watching the clip montage even confirms it

He also seems to be patient and coolheaded. I feel that when i'm with him everything will be alright no matter what the situation is :)

I'm sure he'll update us now and then..let's pray he gets lots of cf offers lol! At least we can have behind the scenes

I really need one person like Seo Jun now. :sad1: He really can take care everything. I dont have to worry and do everything by myself. 

Yes, please come with new CF, Seo Jun. Otherwise when we can see you again? :cutekitty: 

• Like 6

Ah, i didn't watch the whole show, only a bit :( but i could tell that he's more cheerful, cheeky and relaxed, is it because it's his birthday or it's the last day? Lol! :lol:  He even tried to tease Yumi when he's making tteokgalbi, but Seo Jin got in the way lol! It's rare to see him this playful in variety shows, he must be in a really good mood :) 

And i love it when the french guy recognized him :D not from Itaewon Class as most guys recognize him from but from SWP :D 

and they cut the air time quite a lot..the last episode must be about the same length :( so behind the scene will only take about 30 minutes? I thought we would have the whole episode for behind the scene story..aarghh

I also love this batch of guests..they're all young and about the same age, so they mingle pretty fast :) it's fun to watch

Ps. Now i'm craving for the pancake too lol! well, Yumi does have quite a talent for making a nice presentation of the food :) Seo Jun still makes the batter and the sauce right? I didn't see this part only the sauce part

@Anjalifairy have you come across the recipe for this? :)

• Like 6

Oh my.. I cannot watch the full episode. I just watched the clips but I am sure this will be my fave episode ever. Seo Jun is so adorable. :heart2beat:

Surprisingly the guy recognized him from SWP. Lol. Is it because of his hairstyle? 

And I love the reaction of the student girls when seeing Seo Jun. :love: I think we will be like that as well? Lol. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

15 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Oh my.. I cannot watch the full episode. I just watched the clips but I am sure this will be my fave episode ever. Seo Jun is so adorable. :heart2beat:

Surprisingly the guy recognized him from SWP. Lol. Is it because of his hairstyle? 

And I love the reaction of the student girls when seeing Seo Jun. :love: I think we will be like that as well? Lol. 

I think so lol! I could be either giggling like them or just freezing :sweat_smile:

I think 2 of them are his fans or have seen many of his works, the other girl had to remind her friends to stay cool lol! 

Looking back, Youn's Stay family have quite different personalities: a stern ceo, a grumpy manager, a shy chef, a cool sous chef and a jester bell boy :D

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1

Yeap, she is me too xD I feel like they first guests after Iran couple who openly fangirled about meeting them. Even if they were a bit shy and didn’t want to be too “in the nose” about seeing Seo Jun there. I would honestly blurt out, that I’m huge fan xD 

• Like 6

:crazymad: Yumi really has a strong heart, I mean how is she so calm with all those intense stares and teasing mini smiles from SJ, I would just die of a heart attack(dangerous levels of cuteness):fullofhearts:

@Gisell Gisell @ivanovie25 @serenilmauveThose fan girls represented all of us :bashful:No wonder they called him a “global prince”... the prince who stole hearts across the globe  :Pandabulous:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

On 3/26/2021 at 7:27 AM, ivanovie25 said:

Now i'm craving for the pancake too lol!

@ivanovie25 I found this recipe on a Naver blog when I was looking for it. I’m not sure if the translations or recipe itself is perfect , @Anjalifairy  _ please correct 

Ingredients for wheat pancakes stuffing (vegetables)

Yellow paprika

Red paprika

Green paprika

onion

King Songi Mushroom

carrot

◆ When vegetables are fried

cooking oil

Salt

◆ wheat pancake batter

Flour (7:3 ratio of buckwheat flour to all-purpose flour)

Salt

water  (I think he adds ice cold water)

◆ Ingredients to color crackers

Chives purée 

Sweet Pumpkin Powder

Mix the flour, salt and add sufficient water(till batter is pouring consistency), making sure there are no lumps. Rest the batter for 30 minutes. You should be good to start making pancakes after the rest time.

◆ Mustard Sauce

1 tbsp yellow mustard

2 tablespoons vinegar

1/2 tablespoon sugar

Some salt

◆ crushed Pine nuts

◆ Pan

2 fried egg pans

Spread the batter in a pan that’s greased , flipping the pancakes when each side is well done. Roll each pancake with lightly stir fried veggies. Serve hot with sauce and crushed pine nuts. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

@Jeomju1216 No way.. I still have a long way to go. I'm still struggling with both my korean and english :lol:

@ivanovie25 Really? No problem.. As long as they put a proper credit. I do want to share it with fellow jeomju anyway :D

About wheat pancake.. I haven't really paid attention to the recipe. Once i do, i'll write it down again here. It looks easy though xD

Edit : @Jeomju1216 has kindly written down the recipe. Thanks :D

Talking about the wheat pancake, i just saw the clip you posted above about Seojun jokingly scolding Yumi from behind. Yumi wanted to try an improvisasion of the wheat pancake plating, "how about a butterfly shape?". Seojun, "No butterfly shape!" with cute expression. As the original soldier of wheat pancake, he didn't let anyone make a slightest change to his signature dish lol

@serenilmauve Yeah.. This episode is full of Seojun's cute quirky gestures. It's a rare sight lol. He's really in a good mood that day. He probably got so excited reading all the birthday messages during the day :lol:

Btw, i'm forever thankful to Pastor Jason for Yumi's picture. It has added a lot of funny moments throughout the show, thanks to the mischievous bell boy and his ally xD Poor Yumi probably thinking that Seojun was an angel all those times lol. Seojun looked satisfied that he successfully covered his crime and got someone else suspected instead (Poor Lee Seojin xD). It cracked me up seeing him casually escape the scene smiling while putting a lipbalm on to his precious lips loool Like a total psycho killer who left the crime scene clean :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

@Jeomju1216 thank you so much for the recipe :kiss_wink: will try it, it seems easy

@Anjalifairy you become famous among english speaking jeomju..hehehe :heartxoxo:

Yeah i feel that too, it's really rare to see him like that..we're so blessed to catch a glimpse of that side of him :wub:

Lol! Yumi would be surprised when she's watching the episode :lol: Seo Jun is no angel, sista..hahaha

@Jeomju1216 i know right, the way he stares just melts my heart :heart2beat:Yumi is probably used to that..lol!

Look at him trying to tease Yumi again..

Anyway, he's level 6 tteokgalbi master lol!:dorakiss:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Current Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” bonus episode 12 April 2 at 9:10 p.m. KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]

Watching YS, everybody is craving for mandu soup now.. lol! I have made it like twice this week :DToo bad no bibigo in my country, i bought another brand..:sweat_smile:

The rating is a bit better than last week :) 7.39% for nationwide and 8.59% for seoul area..Loyal fans of YS/YK are still around :)

Somehow i feel that they will give him his cake around staff dinner time..but no teaser about it..ah, just a congratulation would already make me happy :sweat_smile:

• Like 5

I finally got to watch the full episode (subbed) Oh Seo Jun! How much more sweeter can you be? I’ve never come across a person as good hearted and pure as PSJ, extremely proud to be his fan :love: One of my fav episodes, these last few episodes he’s been killing it... in the beginning his screen space was limited because he was stuck in the kitchen with Yumi working super hard and learning the ropes of cooking ... I think he lightened up after getting  more comfortable with the art of cooking....he’s now at a pro-level, the way he cooks is no less than any top notch chef. Yumi made the savory pancakes this time under the supervision of chef Park. This episode I got the impression that he was the main chef and Yumi was his assistant, he looked super relaxed and was leading the kitchen like it’s no biggie :glasses:

Why isn’t this show on Netflix, it’s the perfect format that would appeal globally? I want it there so I can watch SJ’s parts on loop...

Highlights for me:

• SJ’s kitchen chemistry with Yumi, they are adorable together :kiss_wink:
  • The refrigerator prank SJ and wooshik(prank accomplices) played on Yumi, I died laughing :lol:
  • Yumi kind of acknowledged PSJ’s bday by saying whatever Seo Jun wants we’ll have that for dinner when Seo Jin asked what she wanted. He joked saying I even made my own breakfast - reference to the seaweed soup? He walked around like he had a chip on his shoulder on that particular day, he looked really happy and content...I think we can expect something related to bday on the next(sadly final?) episode, more hopeful this time... :partyblob:
  • SJ was so caring towards Madam Youn, when her nose was running - he noticed that and handed her a facial tissue to wipe her nose. Are you going to kill us with your kind-heartless, you beautiful human being? Not that he would ever read this, but I truly wish him tons of happiness and peace - SJ totally deserves it! :heart:
  • The fan girl and fan boy moments with PSJ :Pandabulous:

@ivanovie25 No worries, let me now they turned out . I added some more cooking instructions based on how SJ makes them.

BTW, regarding the runtime reduction, it could be because of penthouse-2 affecting the rating so keep it shorter for better viewership and/or Madam Youn’s 14 day quarantine, she got back from Canada about a week ago and they probably had to wait till she is able to venture out and film the final episode sit down dinner? 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Wow..could it be this is the answer to our mystery blue outfit? Lol! :D

His cfs and photoshoots are pouring in :hooray:Keep it coming bb..lol!:kiss_wink:

@Jeomju1216 It's too close to the airing time if they're waiting for Ms. Youn..I think they couldn't make it into one episode so they make it like 1.5 episode and cut it into two..lol!  Or maybe simply because of the rating :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1