Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

18 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

He was boyfriend, father and older brother all in once at that moment xD 

Awww, of course so many women must have felt their hearts melt away in that moment.  I certainly did and totally fell for him again in that moment ... he was so pure and extremely sweet almost cotton candy like... :lollipop:

I believe besides Seo Jun’s immense talent, hard work etc. the reason behind his success is his simple heart , I see him as someone who does not manipulate or calculate things, which would lead to an open mind enabling him to have new and slightly off-beaten experiences .. I hope his simplicity gains him grand success in the future :heart4: Success stories of good hearted folks and their long winded journeys should be celebrated more and SJ’s certainly should be...

@serenilmauve BTW, I wanted to send kudos your way for taking time out and posting Seo Jun’s interesting and shareworthy moments regularly throughout the day ... You also also make the posts fun to read while being easily digestible. You have probably no idea how much joy you spread with the rest of us Jeomjus.:Megathanks:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@Jeomju1216 aww, thanks you so much for your kind words! I’m so grateful you’re here to make me sharing daily information about Seo Jun a fun experience, because you always comment and participate :smooches3:

Spoiler

Dazed Korea released their upcoming photoshoots line up for April issue including Seo Jun’s.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

EVENT: Tweak my oppa! COMPETITION - Win prizes! :love:

Now you have a chance to show us your photo editing skills and promote your oppa or favorite drama!

Tweak a picture of your oppa, a drama poster and/or a picture we Event Organizers have picked out for you.

You don't have to be a master of photoshopping in order to participate. There are lots of free SW and apps available to edit pictures, even on your phone. So don't be shy! :kiss_wink:

We have great prizes for the winners! :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

Just finished watching the subbed episode 10.. @Jeomju1216 your description of him is perfect..he's indeed a great guy :wub: like Seo Jin once said to Madam Youn. Seo Jun even brought him a blanket when he saw Seo Jin was cold

I was really surprised when he extended his hand to Yumi and asked her to spit out her food..He doesn't mind to get his hand dirty as long as he can help others. That's a noble quality :wub: I wonder what he did when Yumi cut her finger the other day :)

Ah, we once talked about his love for coffee and why he seems to only drink americano which is not that strong, though depending on how many shots in it, well if i didn't see it wrongly i notice that he had espresso in his hand, he's indeed a coffee mania aside from being a nike mania lol! :grin: i can't wait for him to show off his newest Supreme x Nike collabs shoes lol!

I laughed when Madam Youn only offered that pollack banchan to Yumi and Seo Jun..poor Wooshik :D well the chef siblings are her favorites, her pride lol!! The way she kept praising Yumi and Seo Jun to the guests really warmed my heart..

I think before they had breakfast there was a bit of celebratory moment for him, because Wooshik said to Yumi that they would have seaweed soup for breakfast, it means that they probably kinda celebrated Seo Jun's birthday, although it's still sad that he's making his own birthday soup.. :)

So next week probably will have behind the scene for 15 minutes? Because they cut eps 10 before the new guests have dinner, unlike the other episodes..so dinner, night time and breakfast could take up 1,5 hours and that leaves us only 15-20 minutes for the closing..aarggh..

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I hope we can get episode 12, just like closure, with bts moments, but I guess this time they opted against it. 

This article in Elle Decor Japan is talking about Seo Jun’s lamp and vase, like I have any money to buy the same thing xD

• Like 6

@ivanovie25 that one is probably from the studio... 

But this one is from his home. Is it vase though or lamp? Vase-lamp? lol

Hs should give us episode 12 and bts of staff at least a bit celebrating Seo Jun’s B-day. The team is cruel, if they didn’t do at least that :bawling: lmfao

I‘m so invested about his B-day xD

• Like 6

Aah..i just noticed the lamp now..lol! It's beautiful!..but isn't it a bit risky to have all glass when having a dog? :) I hope Simba doesn't play around it..

Not only you..i am too..:D well I don't believe they didn't celebrate his birthday, i am sure they had it..but the question is will Na PD show it to us? 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Such an adorable friendship, that they share even mittens;))

Yeah these two are friendship goals... they also fight over a blanket while sleeping, that was such a cute moment...SJ playfully says to WS ‘you’re making me angry now stop pulling my blanket’... two peas in a pod indeed :happydance:

3 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

think before they had breakfast there was a bit of celebratory moment for him, because Wooshik said to Yumi that they would have seaweed soup for breakfast, it means that they probably kinda celebrated Seo Jun's birthday

You think so? That would be some consolation at the very least. My other hope is they would have a celebratory bday dinner... like how they’ve been ordering fried chicken, grilling meat etc. I would be so sad if they didn’t do anything.

Hoping for a sit down staff dinner with some bts. I would love to hear their reactions after the episodes were telecast like YK2... will that happen ?

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Vase-lamp?

LOL...It’s so pretty, very modern. Love it!

• Like 6

@ivanovie25 considering, that it’s also a lamp, I believe it could be not our typical glass, but something else. But I can’t say for sure, because I’m not an engineer;))

Also Simba always give me well-behaving and gentle dog vibe;)) 

Spoiler

Yeap. Expensive lamp xD

Awesome ENT. IG story;))

Tomorrow I hope they will update Park Record’s 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@ivanovie25 Yeah, it’s probably because of the volume of his hair... he’s got so much damn hair , like really thick hair ... you’re right he looks beautiful to me no matter whether his hair is professionally styled or not... I don’t know if that’s my unconscious bias towards PSJ kicking in :heart3:

Yeah you mean the red plaid shirt right? I noticed that too... he is probably dressed in layers because of the cold and the plaid shirt is the outerwear... Regardless he seems comfortable repeating his sleep clothes and looked cute nonetheless.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Yeah these two are friendship goals... they also fight over a blanket while sleeping, that was such a cute moment...SJ playfully says to WS ‘you’re making me angry now stop pulling my blanket’... two peas in a pod indeed :happydance:

Even on Summer Vacation Woo Shik asked Seo Jun to sleep with him, despite the fact that they had a special guest room lol They really like brothers, I guess;) They look comfortable and happy around each other. And don’t act too close on camera, but naturally. Especially with their jokes;) 

@Anjalifairy Did Ryu Kyung Soo borrow his flowers from Seo Jun? XD

He talked a lot and always full of praises when it comes to Seo Jun :blush:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

He does lose some weight in this pictorial. I guess it's for Minsung. But still looking super handsome like usual. 2hot2handle :wub: lol

Ah he must feel nervous at this moment while preparing for Conpia. He said that he felt himself under so much stress whenever he started a new project. Hope he stays healthy and doesn't push himself too much :blush:

@serenilmauve I bet he did lmao. And the pose with that bucket hat, i think i saw Seojun with similar pose but i forgot where xD

Ikr.. I can feel that he sincerely admires Seojun as an actor he looks up to ^_^

• Like 7