Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@serenilmauve For some reasons my brain couldn't remember about those fall pictorials :crazy: So when you mentioned it, the fall pictorial with chestnut hairstyle popped in my mind lol. They even had Valentine's day pictorial in 2019, right. Seojun with romantic mood in that pictorial.. It was so ughhh :heart2beat:

@Gisell Gisell Oh, talking about watches.. His watches in YS is Apple Watch Nike, fyi. You were right :D

Just noticed that you just mentioned it too @ivanovie25

Edited by Anjalifairy
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Guys, that blue t-shirt pic is still a mystery too :D..who know?

But, he wore his Apple Nike watch instead of Mountblanc in YS..mmm..i notice that Seo Jin also endorses a watch brand too as the camera specifically focused on his watch 

I also like his pictures and videos with Ziozia..i hope he can stay for a long time with Ziozia. It seems that Ziozia always makes a long term contract if we see the previous endorsers like 4-5 years, but i hope Ziozia will renew his contract after the first one finishes, it's already 4 years, entering year 5 this year right? he started in autumn 2016 if i'm not mistaken, right after KSH

I think ZIOZIA renews contract each year. They’re part of bigger brand, that has a lot of lesser brands and all of them endorsed by different actors and actress.

And that Hermès outfit pictorial... I don’t think it’s for Mountblanc. It don’t fit their style and he didn’t wear watches in that picture. 

Still curious though when we will know what this about xD

9 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve For some reasons my brain couldn't remember about those fall pictorials :crazy: So when you mentioned it, the fall pictorial with chestnut hairstyle popped in my mind lol. They even had Valentine's day pictorial in 2019, right. Seojun with romantic mood in that pictorial.. It was so ughhh

@Gisell Gisell Oh, talking about watches.. His watches in YS is Apple Watch Nike, fyi. You were right :D

Just noticed that you just mentioned it too @ivanovie25

I love his autumn pictorials for Montblanc :loveu:

He is also wore K2 jacket on YS lol 

https://youtu.be/SNphAq6axyg

He usually always uses brands that he endorses;) Which I really like about him;)

• Like 3

@serenilmauve @Anjalifairy @ivanovie25 Then it is really goodbye with Montblanc. I really wish he gets new contract for luxury brand. Please give us surprise then. :sparklyeyes:

As for Ziozia, are they always have long contract with their models? 4-5 years? Then they will find new model after that? If yes, please stay for 1 more year for overseas photoshoots. I really love their overseas shooting.

I think now the renewal contract is Ziozia, Bibigo, KB Kookmin Card, right? I dont know about K2. It is one year also or they renew it.

• Like 3

@Anjalifairy yes..that's why i was window-shopping at Apple Store website yesterday..lol! :D 

@Gisell Gisell i don't know for sure lol! just my assumption, because previous endorsers seemed to stay for quite a long time. Maybe just like @serenilmauve said, the contract is renewed every year and that Ziozia tends to renew several times before they are eyeing any other endorser. I don't think Ziozia will let him go for another year as their sales record is satisfying last year even in pandemic situation.

@serenilmauve ah yes, i keep forgetting the hermes :sweatingbullets:

As far as i can count, yes this year's renewal so far is Ziozia, Bibigo, KB Kookmin Card, K2 and the new ones are Smart, Blibli, Chamdahan and SK Magic but the year is just rolling, we will see :)

oops i forgot to mention the most luxurious one, Chanel..lol! he's still one of the BAs for 2021 right?

• Like 3

I just watched the last episode of wwwsk because i feel like i want to watch something romantic..lol! Groom Young Jae is sooo mesmerizing..handsome to the max! My heart flutters much lol!  Bride Miso is also soo pretty and sparkling. Their eyes are full of love :wub: I think the wedding scene is the prettiest i've ever seen in k-dramas i've watched..particularly when the curtain is open and they kiss..:heart2beat:

Anyway..I wonder if he likes cats too..i love animals but i'm a cat person :) just curious..

Ah, tomorrow is chinese new year in my country, Happy Chinese New Year to you guys who celebrate :)

• Like 3

@ivanovie25 Young Joon and Miso were the best wedding couple for me. So sophisticated and graceful. 
And it’s true that they had the most beautiful and luxurious looking wedding. 

I think he is more a dog person. He and dogs have comparable personality;)) But he also probably okay with cats too. I remember when I saw his Sae Roy with cat it made me go “awww” too. I’m myself a more cat person too;)) 

He is also a WWF ambassador for a reason;)

• Like 2

Happy to be back again. Sorry some emergency came up at work which I had to focus 200%. Finally had the chance to watch all the episodes of Youn's Stay. He is so honest and true as always and not worry about looking good in front of camera. I cracked up watching him and Woosik laughing non-stop at the customer's portrait drawing. Now I will go back to read the threads. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Bluepiano welcome back :) we now miss the now-him terribly lol! Though he has new cf pics and videos, and YS..those don't satisfy us completely hahaha!

@serenilmauve just when we were talking about the beautiful wedding scene of wwwsk..someone posted this, what Seo Jun thought of the scene :D 

When i looked back so many wedding scenes of the kdramas i watched, i don't recall one as beautiful as this one..totally mesmerizing

I recall the gif  @serenilmauveposted the other day..here he also touches his necks and lips when he talks :wub: Seo Jun's habit

• Like 3

@Bluepiano Wellcome back :waves:

Nice to have you with us again;)) Hope everything is okay;)) :innocent:

@ivanovie25 Next you know people will only use the first part of him being “disappointed” :Megalol:He is right in terms of the hall itself plain, but what made it special is a fountain behind it. Especially from his point of view, because we got more glorified and professionally shot scenes of the hall. 
It’s like when you read Game of Thrones book you imagine greater halls, greater thrones and greater lands, but reality and limitations of TV leaves a bit dissatisfaction. Yet you understand they did the best that they could. And great for WWWSK team (just like Seo Jun said) for knowing how to film and wow their actors and viewers. 

@willenette Nah. Because I doubt that’s really that important to him or he actually pays attention lol Especially since it was such a long time ago. I had a phase of liking  long hair on guys like for two months in my early twenties and wrote that in my web-dairy :lol:

• Like 2