Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

27 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 It’s pretty apparent (though maybe I’m biased), that without Seo Jun they would seriously struggle. More than being a helping hand and saving net, he is also someone who is good at time management. 
Also, what would Yumi do without his tastebuds xD 

I agree even though he is under the spotlight for YS but he will do everything for them. :love:

27 minutes ago, aulialanniputri said:

@ivanovie25 you can do it! Just keep playing all the time lol :lol:

i olny have 3 versions :

https://seojun0okyu.vercel.app/

https://plashspeed.top/xigua/game?id=385edc21

https://plashspeed.top/xigua/game?id=d078bee8

Thanks, dear. My score is still 792. I think I need to play all the time but the problem is you cannot stop to play later on. Lol.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 It’s pretty apparent (though maybe I’m biased), that without Seo Jun they would seriously struggle. More than being a helping hand and saving net, he is also someone who is good at time management. 
Also, what would Yumi do without his tastebuds xD 

Yup..i remember he politely asked/reminded Ms. Youn to make the mallow soup at around 18.20 because in order to serve on time later on the mallow soup should be made earlier. He makes sure all the preparation is done beforehand, like vegetable broth, mother sauce, bugak, chicken, tteokkgalbi. Sometimes he helps with the prep of tteokbokki vegetables. Well, if Yumi allowed him to make the sauces maybe he would do it too :) but Yumi still want to make sure that the sauces are in her control which is understandable since she's the main chef who is in charged of over all taste of the food coming out of her kitchen :)

The first day was kinda chaos because he was too busy preparing tteokgalbi that perhaps he hadn't had time to do all the prep or he thought he could do it fast when the orders came but he learned his lesson..lol!

@aulialanniputri thanks alot! :)  

@Anjalifairy There is another article from Daum too. I've shared it before, maybe you can read the title too? it's good things about him, too i think

• Like 5

Whoa.. You guys are good at it. Why it's so hard for me to achieve 1000 points :joy: is there any special strategy? I just played it without thinking much and was captivated with Seojun's gorgeous face every time lol

@serenilmauve  lol call it with wathever name that makes you happy :lol: And yesss, the baby photo in the smallest ball is too cute :dontwanna:

@ivanovie25 

Seojun has all we need in the kitchen. He has excellent physical condition and stamina, he thinks fast and moves fast yet still pays attention to detail, he has trustworthy taste buds, he always takes initiative to do something. He wastes no time waiting for what to do, but instead he looks for what he can do. And i think bcs of his natural leadership spirit, like you mentioned before, he took initiative by asking Ms. Youn politely to start making the mallow soup. We know he didn't mean to order a senior like Ms. Youn, but in this regard, it seemed like only Ms. Youn was in charge of that soup and here Seojun precisely calculated everything, made sure no food was served late. And Ms. Youn looked completely fine with the order. If that's not bcs she has absolute trust for him, then what is it? :D Of course Yumi also works hard as a head chef, everyone does a fantastic job too, but here Seojun is the motor of the kitchen and the ace of the overall business. Maybe i'm biased too to say this, but they will limp without him. 

Yeap, i've read the article. It's written by Jung Deok Hyun. K-fans say that he is a famous culture critic and essayist in k-entertainment world. Glad to know that a well known figure like him sees what most people might not see and says only nice things about Seojun :blush:

Btw, right now Blue Dragon Awards is live on SBS. Seojun's precious noona, Yumi, won Popularity Award. Ah, let's reminisce the time when Seojun won the same award 6 years ago. 

1612876049.png

1612876327.gif

Spoiler

1612876049.jpg

I hope the time will come when we can see him on the prestigious stage receiving the honorary trophy as Best Actor someday :)

• Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

@serenilmauve Yeah.. It was in 2015 after he finished She Was Pretty. He said in the caption that it's a place he had always wanted to go since he dreamt of becoming an actor :wub: Hopefully Dream or Concrete Utopia will bring him there. As he grows bigger, i have no doubt his talent deserves those prestigious trophies ^_^

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@Gisell Gisell how is it? who is Mrs. Yang? 

Yeah..he must have been busy shaping up his character and memorizing lines now, but for sure he can post one or two, even if it's just a silly selfie or simba lol! he's too stingy now :smashes: and we don't have YS this week..how miserable we are :D

Anyway, that Non-no magazine, he looks soo cute :wub:

• Like 4

@serenilmauve lol! exactly my mood right now..

I just visited the Awesome IG account. I just realized that Awesome only manages 9 actors. It's not really big then. Han Jihye is there, i wish Seo Jun would have a project with her someday. With only 9, they must have a quite close relationship, not only with the company but also between the artists

Seo Jun takes up the biggest space there..lol!

• Like 4

@ivanovie25 http://www.awesomeent.co.kr/artists/

No, they manage more. But only few of them established, most are young/rookies. A lot of them transferred to Awesome ENT. after it acquired Content Y (their old company). 

Although, it can be disadvantage compared to big acting companies with a lot of A-list actors, at the same time it could be a plus too, because most recourses and attention of the company goes to their main star(/s).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

@Gisell Gisell how is it? who is Mrs. Yang? 

Yeah..he must have been busy shaping up his character and memorizing lines now, but for sure he can post one or two, even if it's just a silly selfie or simba lol! he's too stingy now :smashes: and we don't have YS this week..how miserable we are :D

Anyway, that Non-no magazine, he looks soo cute :wub:

Mrs. Yang is the wifey of the Boss. 

Yeahhh.. at least post Simba and himself will do. Lol.  I am curious his look for Concrete Utopia too. 

I am thinking after the Youn's Stay. When will see him again then? Will he hide inside the cave as we have to wait Dream and Concrete Utopia? Oh..no...

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Mrs. Yang is the wifey of the Boss. 

Yeahhh.. at least post Simba and himself will do. Lol.  I am curious his look for Concrete Utopia too. 

I am thinking after the Youn's Stay. When will see him again then? Will he hide inside the cave as we have to wait Dream and Concrete Utopia? Oh..no...

Ah i see..the power of a woman..hahaha!

After he starts shooting i'm sure he will update us in the middle of it, but now until the shooting, i think he will hide himself :sweatingbullets: He takes preparation for a role very seriously..He may not be a method actor, but he's changed completely for every character that he brings to life :wub: aarghh..i can't wait to see Dream and Concrete Utopia

@serenilmauve thanks for the update :)

• Like 4