Jump to content

Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Filming Upcoming Movie “The Marvels” 2022] | [Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2022] | [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2022]


serenilmauve

Recommended Posts

@serenilmauve oh, so that one is new? I thought it was from an old clip..lol!  I like those couple strands of his hair standing up because of the wind..must be very soft..:wub:

 

I love his smiling eyes. It makes his smile contagious..lol! I bet those who watch the clip are smiling along too :lol:

 

In a new batch of ziozia collection, he looks different, maybe because of his long hair..

 

Oh, that 3 week gap between the first filming and and the second one is actually stated around the ending of eps 5..lol! I just rewatched YS..it seems that Seo Joon will be in in charged of making the pancake thing..ah we'll have to wait for 2 weeks to see it..

 

I hope they will have 3 more batches of guests lol! Extended to eps 13..:D 

 

  • Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wish he would update his instagram like once in 2 weeks *sigh* His Jeomju miss him..^_^ i still feel weird using Jeomju..lol!

 

YTN uploaded clips of ep.5 and yes his "all over the world" humor has made it into one special clip Lol! I feel like he's so fun to hang out with, no wonder a lot of his dongsaeng adore him..

 

I just noticed that they covered the brand Kloud Beer..lol! but everybody knows..and the way he drinks the beer just makes people thirst for a drink, so it's free ads for Kloud Beer :sweatingbullets:

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000398693

Another good article that highlights Seojun's important role in YS. 

 

I like the title though, "Thanks to Park Seojun, Youn's Stay's Engine Who Works Silently" :)

Despite the spotlight he receives now is relatively lower compared to him in YK, but the way he supports Yumi as a cook, helps Wooshik serving, and takes care of the staff, is simply like a silent engine. In fact, Seojun is natural to be in the spotlight, but he doesn't hesitate to play an invisible role. That's we call him the "Unsung Hero". Bcs Seojun is the Unsung Hero, business runs smoothly like water flows. 

 

 

@Sweetnight Oh, hi! Guess i havent greet you. Hope it's not too late :D Welcome to the thread. Glad that more people join us. Have a good time here :)

 

Btw, helpppp i can't stop playing this watermelon games! I don't usually play games but since k-fans keep talking about it, i try and it's addictive for some reasons xD

Spoiler

IMG-20210209-084343.jpg

 

IMG-20210209-084437.jpg

 

IMG-20210209-084413.jpg

 

IMG-20210209-084343.jpg

 

I'm not good at it though :joy:

 

IMG-20210209-084302.jpg

 

My best score so far :lol:

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Btw, helpppp i can't stop playing this watermelon games! I don't usually play games but since k-fans keep talking about it, i try and it's addictive for some reasons xD

 

@Anjalifairy hahaha me too. Even my daughter complained me a lot, because I keep playing it all day long.. :sweatingbullets: My best score is 1532. But i can only get it once time. maybe i was so lucky at that time lol :lol:

  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

@serenilmauve oh, so that one is new? I thought it was from an old clip..lol!  I like those couple strands of his hair standing up because of the wind..must be very soft..:wub:

 

I love his smiling eyes. It makes his smile contagious..lol! I bet those who watch the clip are smiling along too :lol:

 

In a new batch of ziozia collection, he looks different, maybe because of his long hair..

 

Oh, that 3 week gap between the first filming and and the second one is actually stated around the ending of eps 5..lol! I just rewatched YS..it seems that Seo Joon will be in in charged of making the pancake thing..ah we'll have to wait for 2 weeks to see it..

 

I hope they will have 3 more batches of guests lol! Extended to eps 13..:D 

 


I want to touch his hair so bad sometimes lol Especially during IC, at the end they made them look so shiny xD 

 

Yeah, they will serve breakfast and comeback to Seoul. 
 

The second menu looks even more intricate, than the first one. 
 

4 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

I wish he would update his instagram like once in 2 weeks *sigh* His Jeomju miss him..^_^ i still feel weird using Jeomju..lol!

 

YTN uploaded clips of ep.5 and yes his "all over the world" humor has made it into one special clip Lol! I feel like he's so fun to hang out with, no wonder a lot of his dongsaeng adore him..

 

I just noticed that they covered the brand Kloud Beer..lol! but everybody knows..and the way he drinks the beer just makes people thirst for a drink, so it's free ads for Kloud Beer :sweatingbullets:

 

 


 I guess Essa and Bibigo the only two his official sponsors of Youn’s Stay. 
 

But he knows how to advertise things lol Showed real definition of “refreshing” lmfao

 

@Gisell Gisell It’s his 4th year with them. I wish he can stay another one, so they can again travel together somewhere for new collection photoshoot :transforms:

 

@Anjalifairy I laughed so hard, when I first time saw pictures in that game lol I got him eating samgyeopsal xD 


His own fandom is a master of trolling lol But what I like about Seo Jun is that he never takes himself too serious and outside red carpet and awards rarely acts like celebrity lol 


Such an addictive game though lol

I call it “bath bubble game”. I don’t care if it’s sounds silly lol :rickroll:

  • Like 2
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@aulialanniputri wow you're great at it! It's difficult too for many kfans to surpass 1000 points. Lol poor your daughter. Make sure you play it when she's sleeping :lol: I won't stop until i get 1000 points at minimum XD

 

@Gisell Gisell Ikr.. Everything about Seojun just lightens our mood :wub: In the past 3 days, i find myself playing this games whenever i have my free time. When waiting for meeting to start, in car on my way to work or on my way home, before going to bed, like all the time :lol: 

 

@serenilmauve There are many versions, but my favorite is the one @aulialanniputri posted here. Full of Seojun funny faces. I kept laughing and wanting to poke my screen coz they're too cute :lol: 

Lmao, i don't have any idea what to call it, i see kfans use 'watermelon games' so i just follow them XD Does Seojun know this game? I'm curious :D

  • Like 2
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Anjalifairy I think I’m playing that version xD 

 

7277-FEE3-CC4-D-4157-904-F-3-B9737105-DD


 


My personal best so far lol 

I don’t have much time to play it though :bawling:

 

I think you right @Anjalifairy it could be watermelon game, because of start button resembles watermelon xD 

But for me it’s still bath bubble game lol cheesy aidy bryant GIF by Saturday Night Live

  • Like 2
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000398693

Another good article that highlights Seojun's important role in YS. 

 

I like the title though, "Thanks to Park Seojun, Youn's Stay's Engine Who Works Silently" :)

Despite the spotlight he receives now is relatively lower compared to him in YK, but the way he supports Yumi as a cook, helps Wooshik serving, and takes care of the staff, is simply like a silent engine. In fact, Seojun is natural to be in the spotlight, but he doesn't hesitate to play an invisible role. That's we call him the "Unsung Hero". Bcs Seojun is the Unsung Hero, business runs smoothly like water flows. 

 

 

 

Aww.. somehow i feel touched..:criesariver: because he don't get much attention this time from viewers yet naver appreciates his dedication and hardwork. Well, maybe people are so used to him being  a great employee so no need to mention it again :) Our Seo Jun is just so reliable that people has no doubt that everything will be ok in his hands..

 

@Anjalifairy ah, so there are many versions. I thought there was a menu or something i should click to generate different pictures..lol! Please share the version of the 2nd and 3rd pic..:)

 

Wow @aulialanniputri your score is so high, my personal best so far around 1200 :) i should catch you..lol!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Filming Upcoming Movie “The Marvels” 2022] | [Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2022] | [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2022]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..