Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@serenilmauve in YK2 we can still see Ms. Youn in her room downstair. I always wonder about Seo Jin. The caption said that one of the rooms upstair was for Seo Jin and Seo Joon, but everytime they showed clips of Seo Joon waking up, the bed beside him was empty and neat, either Seo Jin had waken up earlier or he didn't sleep there, but where did he sleep? There were only 2 rooms upstair..

Yeah, agree with you, when he told us that he got scolded often for not writing his diary, i thought wow his dad was pretty strict..

Oh, do you guys know the meaning of 222 or 333 in the caption? What symbols are they?

@Gisell Gisell where are you? I haven't seen you for a while

Edited by ivanovie25
  • Like 4

You can bet, that if suddenly a lot of likes appear out of nowhere it means someone comeback from their hiding cave lmfao Welcome back @Gisell Gisell :heartxoxo:

@ivanovie25 I think he slept in different place, probably with staff. 

I think it’s “repeat count”? Like how many times they said that phrase? :huh:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

12 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I thought it sounded like Woo Shik’s voice, but Seo Jun is lying the way when you tired usually snore comes out from you lol So it can be either of them;)) But I love so much that they acting so casual! None of “celebrity disease” spotted at all. All three of them totally normal hardworking people, who just happen to have public profession;) 

It’s amusing though that Mrs. Youn and Lee Seo Jin actually leave in different place and in both YK2 and YS they have no cameras in their rooms. Only younger trio exposed xD

I think he is someone who was disciplined a lot and helped in house the most out of three boys. His parents (they way he talked and described) in my mind come across like more on a stricter side. Like he could get in trouble with his father if he didn’t write in his diary and etc. And he always talks about his mom doing that and this while copying her, which means he spends his free time noticing what she is doing and probably helping along the way if we judge by his usual character and that he doesn’t need to be told what to do. He naturally knows how to navigate in kitchen and what to do to be efficient. 

I only realized it now that you've mentioned it! Perks of being a Sunbaenim i guess haha

• Like 3

Huh, only one pic? Didn't they say they will release Seojun pictorial of S/S collection today? :relieved:

I imagine Minsung as public civil servant will look a bit like that but with dark and a bit shorter hair. Ah i can't wait to see him as Minsung with the dark side of him :exercice:

@ivanovie25 222 333 means a big numbers of people who have the same opinion with a statement. Example : "that girl is beautiful". And people who agree with that statement will say "me111", "me222".. It's like saying "me too". But with those numbers, you kinda like exaggerate that many people agree with it. Correct me if i'm wrong ^_^

Pretty sure they watch it. I accidentally found Dada, the guest from Iran, commented under one of YS clips on TvN youtube, he said he was waiting for the episodes he's in being aired :lol: I'm sure others are also anticipating themselves on the show too. The customers in YK2 also watched the show. You know the group of 14 people from another restaurant, they posted on their IG the screenshot of their televisions airing themselves on YK2 at that time lol. They also still follow Seojun and Yumi on IG. They're really friendly and nice group of people. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Huh, only one pic? Didn't they say they will release Seojun pictorial of S/S collection today? :relieved:

I imagine Minsung as public civil servant will look a bit like that but with dark and a bit shorter hair. Ah i can't wait to see him as Minsung with the dark side of him :exercice:

@ivanovie25 222 333 means a big numbers of people who have the same opinion with a statement. Example : "that girl is beautiful". And people who agree with that statement will say "me111", "me222".. It's like saying "me too". But with those numbers, you kinda like exaggerate that many people agree with it. Correct me if i'm wrong ^_^

Pretty sure they watch it. I accidentally found Dada, the guest from Iran, commented under one of YS clips on TvN youtube, he said he was waiting for the episodes he's in being aired :lol: I'm sure others are also anticipating themselves on the show too. The customers in YK2 also watched the show. You know the group of 14 people from another restaurant, they posted on their IG the screenshot of their televisions airing themselves on YK2 at that time lol. They also still follow Seojun and Yumi on IG. They're really friendly and nice group of people. 

Wow.. They still follow Seo Joon and Yumi? Amazing. I really like the group. They are so friendly. I think the Garachico peoples are friendly. I wonder whether the guests at YS will follow them as well. 

The more I see YS, I am getting hungry and wanna try all the foods. The oysters are so fresh. :love: I really love Episode 3 and 4. I really can see all Seo Joon's expressions in YS and all are so precious. :heart:

And why Seo Joon is not the coffee ambassador? Lol. I think he will be the greatest model of coffee brand especially in YS. :coolshades:

• Like 3

This video is super addictive;) 

I think Seo Jun learned how to use coffee machine from Lee Seo Jin? I like that about him. He is always a multitasker and learns how to do everything, so he can be a helping hand, if person is not there. He is like a “saving net” of Youn’s Stay, a person you can trust on. Someone who will be there to help if it’s needed;) 

P.S. Also, nooo, Seo Jun and Woo Shik abandoned their penguin roots xD They drank hot instead ice americano lol

• Like 2
  • Love 3

15 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Ah really? glad to hear it :) Dada and his wife are so adorable. They're hubby and wifey and also best friends, that is really a relationship goal. So they know now who is the man behind their favorite Tteokgalbi..lol! My favorite guests so far are Dada's family dan the american family (i forget the name), they are so fun to watch :)

Garachico people are so nice. I hope one day either Seojin or Seojoon or Yumi goes back there to have a holiday and visit them. I'm sure they still remember them :)

I see, that is the meaning. I just saw they put 999 also on the title of one of the YS youtube clips, that is how they big they strongly agree with the statement..lol!

So, for this month we will only get update from Ziozia for S/S collection? I still wonder the pic with Seojoon wearing blue. is it Ziozia or other ads?

• Like 5

Maybe, as soon as YS filming was over, he immediately bought that coffee machine. Just like in YK2, when his mom bought the chicken frying machine.. :joy:

35 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

This video is super addictive;) 

I think Seo Jun learned how to use coffee machine from Lee Seo Jin? I like that about him. He is always a multitasker and learns how to do everything, so he can be a helping hand, if person is not there. He is like a “saving net” of Youn’s Stay, a person you can trust on. Someone who will be there to help if it’s needed;) 

• Like 5

@Gisell Gisell Yeah.. They still follow him. Even they follow some of Seojun's fans too :D Indeed, Garachico people are friendly and warm. I think i won't be afraid if someday i get lost there coz i'm sure people there will be very helpful XD

@serenilmauve I like the combination of the bgm they use, Sweet Coffee, and the way they shoot him making coffee in slowmo.. The sexiest barista i've ever seen :lol::wub:

@ivanovie25 Dada and Tara are so cheerful. Why i always think that they are like the YS version of the Denmark couple of YK2, Jeffrey and Stina lol. Both women have expressive men :D 

I like the American family too, especially the kids, Logan and Caroline. They're cute and smart kids. I like how the mom disciplined them all the time lol. 

Btw, i think i made a mistake about 222 333, did you find them on this clip? 

If yes, in this context i think @serenilmauve was right, it referred to those dorks (:lol:) repeating the same phrase. But in other cases, it's like a common slang in korean internet world when you agree with someone's statement, you can just type "11" or "22" or "333". Weird, huh XD

• Like 6

I don’t think I ever saw an unpleasant guest or customer in YS/YK2, either they edit out that kind of stuff, or our good natured team just attracts same people. They all were full of compliments and appreciative of their efforts, especially after they learn, that team members are actors;))

• Like 4

21 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Seo Jun and Dami were the perfect choice. No could the same power to Sae Roy and Yi Seo like them :coolshades: 

I couldn't think of anyone who could play the role so perfectly and seamlessly!!!! Such a strong performance for both PSJ and Kim Dami :glee:

Edited by Sweetnight
need to add something
  • Like 2