Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Just slightly down..but still the highest among all programs on cable tv yesterday :) i was expecting an increase though because i really enjoyed the show :)

@serenilmauve isn't 13.2% for seoul? Was i reading it wrong?

Anyway..i keep repeating that noonaa~ so adorable hahaha! 

Ps. I hope you guys don't mind me posting tweets from a thailand fan account, i don't know the language but i like that account because they're usually fast in updates, at least for pictures and videos :)

• Like 5

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Current Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” 5th episode February 5 at 9:10 p.m. KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]

Happy 1st Anniv for IC! :fullofhearts:

@serenilmauveI think it's Seo Joon who snored..lol! Probably both of them just one didn't get aired, they are too tired that it's bound to snore :D

Yes, i also notice he always pouts his mouth and puffs his cheeks..i like watching him eat, it seems that the food is soo good. He makes me want to eat also Lol!

I guess since he's the oldest son, he always sets example for his younger brothers, making up the bed, cleaning up the kitchen, etc :) 

Anyway, we still don't know what event it is with his instagram post right? the one he's wearing blue

I always wonder whether those guests in YS or the diners in YK ever watched the show. I would like to see their reaction..

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Happy 1st Anniv for IC! :fullofhearts:

@serenilmauveI think it's Seo Joon who snored..lol! Probably both of them just one didn't get aired, they are too tired that it's bound to snore :D

Yes, i also notice he always pouts his mouth and puffs his cheeks..i like watching him eat, it seems that the food is soo good. He makes me want to eat also Lol!

I guess since he's the oldest son, he always sets example for his younger brothers, making up the bed, cleaning up the kitchen, etc :) 

Anyway, we still don't know what event it is with his instagram post right? the one he's wearing blue

I always wonder whether those guests in YS or the diners in YK ever watched the show. I would like to see their reaction..

I thought it sounded like Woo Shik’s voice, but Seo Jun is lying the way when you tired usually snore comes out from you lol So it can be either of them;)) But I love so much that they acting so casual! None of “celebrity disease” spotted at all. All three of them totally normal hardworking people, who just happen to have public profession;) 

It’s amusing though that Mrs. Youn and Lee Seo Jin actually leave in different place and in both YK2 and YS they have no cameras in their rooms. Only younger trio exposed xD

I think he is someone who was disciplined a lot and helped in house the most out of three boys. His parents (they way he talked and described) in my mind come across like more on a stricter side. Like he could get in trouble with his father if he didn’t write in his diary and etc. And he always talks about his mom doing that and this while copying her, which means he spends his free time noticing what she is doing and probably helping along the way if we judge by his usual character and that he doesn’t need to be told what to do. He naturally knows how to navigate in kitchen and what to do to be efficient. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2