Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Did his stuff asked him what the difference between drama and movie shooting, probably because they don't follow him on movie set/production and only drama? 

Also him saying "I'm not the only one working here" and not sitting on offered sit;)))

And most important stuff, he said he should keep working on dramas to not forget that feeling of difference. 

• Like 6

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Upcoming Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” premiere TODAY at 9:10pm KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]

Guys, what happened?? @serenilmauve @ivanovie25

@emollienime Since Dream is dramedy movie, i look forward to exciting and cheerful promotions from Seojun and IU, just like Midnight Runners promotions. These days i watched MR promotion clips again and i laughed a lot :lol:

@serenilmauve Me, i prefer to discuss here since it's just a variety show. But if majority here want a special thread, why not :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJvjP9KK28M/?igshid=whowwc4sgfu1

Youn's Stay will be on VIU Singapore on 9th. I think it's the fastest among official platforms.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@serenilmauve thank you for the comfort :)

@Anjalifairy

Spoiler

it's nothing actually, last night i saw a mean tweet towards Seo Joon being a sexist because of an old interview. She posted the translation thus making a lot of people turned against him..quite upsetting for me because i couldn't do anything. But i went to bed and feels better now :blush:

Ah Viu will take it? I wonder about viu in my country..but at least there is TVn, well i'm bound to rewatch it anyway with and without subs..lol!

@serenilmauve mmm..difficult, personally i prefer to discuss it here, but somehow we need to promote the show. Is there any old thread of Youn's Kitchen? Maybe reliving it again?

I think maybe movie usually has their own make up and wardrobe division right?  whilst in drama, usually the actors provide their own wardrobe and make up with the approval of the director. I catched this when watching a drama about an actor

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Finally D-Day. 

Will all of you watch the live streaming? @serenilmauve @Anjalifairy @ivanovie25 Can we watch the live streaming? 

Let's support our dearest Seo Joon till the end. He is my precious man. 

Yes, we show give full support to PSJ and the rest of the cast.

:wow1:

@aulialanniputri  thanks for the short vid :blush:

• Like 6
  • Love 1