Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

7 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Hey, @aulialanniputri i feel familiar with you. Didn't we ever have a conversation on IG before? Nice to see you here :blush:

Hi @Anjalifairy thank you so much i know this forum because of you and also thank you for always translating everything about Seo Joon. I do really appreciate for your hard work because it's really hard to find full videos, interview or articles with English sub. Sometimes, i watch him without knowing what it is all about. I laugh when he laugh, eventhough i dont understand why. LOL.. :lol::joy: Just looking at his handsome face makes me happy.. :issohappy:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

lmfao, I thought this is photoshop, but it’s not lol (If you follow his hashtag there is even videos). I guess he is some thai (?) singer/celebrity? Seo Jun’s face on a T-shirt lol I don’t even know how to feel about that xD

EDIT: P.S. I kinda want this kind of T-shirt too lol But with different picture of Park Sae Roy lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

14 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Aww..so proud of him :wub: this is a legit recognition..experts from kbs, sbs, jtbc and the likes. Those haters may spread ill words however they like, but people admit that IC is one of the most memorable dramas of 2020..for me it's on the top of the list. Congrats to IC cast and crew also :heart:  

I agree friend! He always give memorable performances! :wub:

12 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Welcome you guys! Have a fun Park Seojun's journey with us 

Thank you for warm welcome :)

• Like 6

On 12/20/2020 at 7:24 PM, serenilmauve said:

Reveal hidden contents

credit: logo/DC

PSJ in Chronicles of the Evil movie

When I first watched this film, I repeated watching it 3x without stopping LOL. I don't know why I love him so much in this movie... :luvarrow:

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 6
  • Awesome 1

@serenilmauve in what drama/scene is that sleeping Seo Joon? i can't seem to recall that blue cushion. It looks like She Was Pretty?

@Auliani Auliani i watched it without any expectation at all so i thought he was the good guy..lol! the twist made me drop my jaw :D

Now i wish he gets at least one formal award for his Park Saeroyi portrayal. It's his year even the broadcasting experts said so..please awards jury..

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@aulialanniputri @ivanovie25 The Chronicles of the Evil is the reason, why I want Seo Jun in a villain or very ambiguous role in a movie. He has an ability to pull that off easily. He just needs to meet right script, right role and right director now;)))

Agree with you..i think in Concrete Utopia his role is sort of in between..i can't wait for that movie

Oh anyone has information on subbed/unsubbed vlive interview of his during Divine Fury promotion? I only find very few short clips on youtube

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

@serenilmauve in what drama/scene is that sleeping Seo Joon? i can't seem to recall that blue cushion. It looks like She Was Pretty?

@Auliani Auliani i watched it without any expectation at all so i thought he was the good guy..lol! the twist made me drop my jaw :D

Now i wish he gets at least one formal award for his Park Saeroyi portrayal. It's his year even the broadcasting experts said so..please awards jury..

I think we have to forget about awards for Saeroyi and IC. Sigh. One thing for sure I am so proud of Seo Joon. I am happy the public recognizes and admits his amazing acting even without awards. :blush:

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

@aulialanniputri @ivanovie25 The Chronicles of the Evil is the reason, why I want Seo Jun in a villain or very ambiguous role in a movie. He has an ability to pull that off easily. He just needs to meet right script, right role and right director now;)))

Agree. I dont know how many times I repeat the last scenes of The Chronicles. I am shocked and I love the way he wiped his lips. Gosh. 

• Like 6

Seojoon has great ability to attract fanboys I see :glasses: Almost all the time someone his huge fanboy :lol: 

So... when we should expect his new drama? He will start shooting Concrete Utopia in March/May? Then in August he has his overseas shooting for Dream. Knowing Park Seojoon, he takes his next role while still shooting for upcoming projects, so summer/autumn 2020 should come good news. Either he takes another movie or drama. 

.... Why I’m even discussing his new possible project, when we still have two movies coming... And we didn’t even see a single teaser yet :tired:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

@AsveriaPSJ @serenilmauve remember the youtuber who interviewed Seo Joon for Blibli? Her fiance is a huge fan of him..he said he was more nervous than her before the event..lol! Because he would get to meet him too at the venue.. 

Too bad they couldn’t show us how they actually met :sad1:

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Too bad they couldn’t show us how they actually met :sad1:

Yeah, i was hoping too :( when Sunny said in her vlog that she couldn't record Seo Joon for behind the scene i was a bit disappointed..but maybe Record Park's did..*praying* usually they will post behind the scene of every work he does right? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

Yeah, i was hoping too :( when Sunny said in her vlog that she couldn't record Seo Joon for behind the scene i was a bit disappointed..but maybe Record Park's did..*praying* usually they will post behind the scene of every work he does right? 

I think contrary, majority of his bts stays unlocked, like we didn’t saw bts for Kloud Draft Beer fanmeting which had similar formate for Blibli one.

• Like 3

On 12/20/2020 at 1:09 PM, serenilmauve said:

What that first person is so surprised so lmfao We fans always knew, that Seo Jun is THAT incredible in acting and he has even much more to showcase;)))

And, yes, let’s have Seo Jun Generation now 

Yeah, don’t try to downplay your English or Korean skills, they’re awesome, girl lol

I like week to week format, when it comes to Seo Jun. Because I miss him so much all the time, it’s nice to see him gracing my screen weekly, because he trends to disappear, when he is filming something 

Ikr.. I kinda want to say this to the person, "Sir, where have you been? You're so late to the party!" lol

When it comes to Seojun, i get greedy and impatient. It's still vivid in my memory as i waited for new episodes of IC every week. The struggle was real though. Felt like zombie day and night looking for new updates and rewatching the released episodes :joy:

On 12/20/2020 at 2:43 PM, serenilmauve said:
I liked how he was styled for this photoshoot. Kinda wish he could do a movie in eccentric style;) 

He keeps saying that he has a plain face. But with that so called plain face, he can pull off any hairstyles. He totally killed it with that blonde hairdo.. and was so damn hot! I loved it very much :wub:

19 hours ago, aulialanniputri said:

Hi @Anjalifairy thank you so much i know this forum because of you and also thank you for always translating everything about Seo Joon. I do really appreciate for your hard work because it's really hard to find full videos, interview or articles with English sub. Sometimes, i watch him without knowing what it is all about. I laugh when he laugh, eventhough i dont understand why. LOL.. :lol::joy: Just looking at his handsome face makes me happy.. 

Don't mention it. Sadly, in spite of having more than 16M followers, this fandom doesn't have a full time kor - eng subber :joy: so i just happily do what i can do to help my fellow Seojun's fans a bit in order to understand some stuff, if it does really help;)

Anywaysss, nice to meet you here and glad that more people join us here :elated:

8 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

That's one of many IG posts he deleted, if i'm not mistaken. Yes, it was during She Was Pretty filming :)

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

I think contrary, majority of his bts stays unlocked, like we didn’t saw bts for Kloud Draft Beer fanmeting which had similar formate for Blibli one.

Also, for another global brand, they didn't release any of Smart bts right?

But who knows they will release it in the future? Record Park's is about throwback or late post, anyway :joy::relieved:

• Like 2
  • Love 1