Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@serenilmauve @Gisell Gisell

I don't think it has any serious meaning. Just a nickname from fans. As far as i know, they like to call people who wear luxury brands like Chanel, Gucci, LV, etc as human luxury. Jennie's fans call her human chanel bcs they see her looking effortlessly good from head to toe with it. Also, i saw a lot of fans call BTS V as human gucci bcs he is oftenly seen wearing the luxury brand on various occasions. So i guess it's kinda playful nickname xD

But Elle did mention Seojun as #인간샤넬 or #humanchanel on their post :D

Jennie was picked as chanel korea brand ambassador but i don't know about now. As for Seojun, i guess he is brand ambassador for the cosmetic line. Correct me if i'm wrong :D

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Btw guys, Youn's Kitchen 3 will be opened in Jeju. They will start filming at the end of this year or in January. But they didn't mention whether or not Seojun will join this season while they still keep the original cast, YYJ, LSJ and JYM with them. I don't wanna set my hope too high but i'm praying hard 

Omg! I just read this..i'm waiting for this with the hope that Seo Joon will join the force again..please please Na PD..

But i have a feeling that they're gonna replace the part timer, that's the concept, that's why they call him part timer :( still i'm praying hard too..

• Like 3

Park Seo Joon Shares His Secret To Maintaining Good Relationships, His Best Attribute, And More

Park Seo Joon Shares His Secret To Maintaining Good Relationships, His Best Attribute, And More

Park Seo Joon has graced the cover of ELLE’s November issue!

This is his first photo shoot after becoming a Chanel Beauty ambassador and he managed to take on the given concepts flawlessly. The pictorial focused on capturing the actor’s strong yet delicate features.

The interview following the photo shoot focused on how Park Seo Joon is doing after starting filming for the movie “Dream.” When asked about how he has become a representative “healthy young adult” due to his past works, especially “Itaewon Class,” he said, “Each moment that I am given to live is important. I think I’m still living out my youth because I have a dream for myself, and I have a lot coming up in the future.”

When asked about his best attribute, he replied, “Questions like these are the hardest to answer. I’m a person that wants to keep my acting as well as my daily life clean. I think that’s something people may appreciate.” As for the secret to maintaining good relationships, he said, “The closer you are with someone, the more important it is to be respectful and polite. No matter how comfortable I am with that person, I don’t say things that could be hurtful.”

Check out the Park Seo Joon’s full photo shoot and interview in the November issue of ELLE.

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1431732wpp/park-seo-joon-shares-his-secret-to-maintaining-good-relationships-his-best-attribute-and-more

• Like 1
  • Love 2

17 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve @Gisell Gisell

I don't think it has any serious meaning. Just a nickname from fans. As far as i know, they like to call people who wear luxury brands like Chanel, Gucci, LV, etc as human luxury. Jennie's fans call her human chanel bcs they see her looking effortlessly good from head to toe with it. Also, i saw a lot of fans call BTS V as human gucci bcs he is oftenly seen wearing the luxury brand on various occasions. So i guess it's kinda playful nickname xD

But Elle did mention Seojun as #인간샤넬 or #humanchanel on their post :D

Jennie was picked as chanel korea brand ambassador but i don't know about now. As for Seojun, i guess he is brand ambassador for the cosmetic line. Correct me if i'm wrong :D

Ahhh.. So he is #humanchanel now. I believe his body's smell are full of Chanel now and I loveeee it.... :blush:

Btw, I forgot to tell you that his V-line sweater is V-Live is so appealing as well. He looked so yummy. :tounge_wink: I really wanna watch all BTS of FFMW. Sigh. Now I am searching the full sub of PC and I cannot find it. :tears:

17 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Omg! I just read this..i'm waiting for this with the hope that Seo Joon will join the force again..please please Na PD..

But i have a feeling that they're gonna replace the part timer, that's the concept, that's why they call him part timer :( still i'm praying hard too..

Why suddenly I hope Na PD will keep Seo Joon and it is fine for new part timer? Seo Joon can be assistant of LYJ. Can it happen? :please:

@serenilmauve Cant wait for the full interview and his Essa's gift is so cuteee... Baby..... 

• Like 3

@Gisell Gisell i think i have watched every BTS of FFMY clips that i could find on youtube, with or without Sub..Lol! Just to see him with his sexy bod :relaxed:

But to think that LSJ speaks highly of him after youn's kitchen 2 shooting, and how Na PD depends on LSJ for this show, it could be that they would ask PSJ to join them again. Na PD also seems fond of our Seo Joon because he asked him to join 3mad and summer vacation as a guest. Now i hope Seo Joon also wants it and has available schedule for it :cutekitty:

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

@Gisell Gisell i think i have watched every BTS of FFMY clips that i could find on youtube, with or without Sub..Lol! Just to see him with his sexy bod :relaxed:

But to think that LSJ speaks highly of him after youn's kitchen 2 shooting, and how Na PD depends on LSJ for this show, it could be that they would ask PSJ to join them again. Na PD also seems fond of our Seo Joon because he asked him to join 3mad and summer vacation as a guest. Now i hope Seo Joon also wants it and has available schedule for it :cutekitty:

I think I also have watched all his BTS for dramas and movies (whatever I can find after Itaewon Class). I remembered I slept very late everyday to watch everything about Seo Joon. Lol. Anyhow if it is with sub, we can have better understanding. 

Well, I hope we can have another surprise from Seo Joon and Na PD. :blush:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I think Tvn is very happy with the 300M views of his WWWSK clip. I just noticed from some of IG post that they really mark with 300M. Lol. Anyway, please give some rewards or bonus to VC LYJ and KMS. What do you think @sueeila:blush:

Rewards or bonus.. absolutely, this bulldozer couple really put high standards of kissing in kdrama. it's already 2 years but wwwsk still standing strong in term of popularity.. tvn should do something nice to rewards all the actors..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sueeila said:

Rewards or bonus.. absolutely, this bulldozer couple really put high standards of kissing in kdrama. it's already 2 years but wwwsk still standing strong in term of popularity.. tvn should do something nice to rewards all the actors..

I still can't believe a kissing scene has that many views even more than idols mv..lol!!

Aside from master of romcom, i read somewhere that Seo Joon is also nicknamed as master of kiss scene? They say every kiss scene that he makes is successfully making the audience's heart flutters..

Oh, for the pass two weeks i've been rewatching FFMW whenever i have a free time. Last night i watched the scene in which dongman and his dad are having a dad-son conversation about dream, suddenly it hits me that Seo Joon's situation with his dad and his early dream is similar to dongman's. Seo Joon also had to give up his dream due to his dad's financial problem. Maybe he chose FFMW because he could totally relate to it. How upset he must have been at that time..he did say about not knowing what to do after that in Taxi interview right? 

• Like 2