Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

58 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

All I have are his recent photos only and I am not sure it is good quality or not. :blush:  I will try to send you later then. 

It is interesting to know the Popular Days so I can read it. :blush:

Ahhh.. I miss IC as well. I always re-watch IC (not sure how many times already) and nowadays watch WWWSK bcos I need some laugh from our Vice President and the hype at Netflix Japan. 

Btw, do you know when usually they will do the promotion for movie? Just wonder why it is so quiet about DREAM. 

That’s okay to post any, I just need some help to choose from;))) 

WWWSK is rocking on Netflix Japan and that drama is almost 3 years old and had a DVD there, wow. 

IC had such a unique atmosphere, that I just can’t move from it:sad1:

In SK it’s around 4-2 months before hitting big screens. I think we will hear from Dream only in 2021. They already aimed for 2021 release date and now I’m not quite sure how fast in 2021 we will actually see it.  :(

49 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

@serenilmauve sorry i think i made a mistake by saying i could see the pics. I thought you meant when first laoding the forum. Thank you for the fixing the first page..

:heartxoxo:

That’s nothing, thank you for saying thank you, because it’s actually not really important thing, I just want first page to look pretty lol

• Like 3

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Lmfao, I think it’s more than months since I said I will change first page xD

For now I just fixed photos;)))

btw, please, share your photos of Seo Jun, that I can use. Preferably in good quality, but it could be any type of photos  

Yeah i still remember that :rolleyes:

Girl, i'm sorry i never save a single photo on my phone or laptop. I save only when i want to upload them here, and then delete right away :joy:

Btw, first page is already working fine for me.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Park Seojun and Kim Jiwon Full VLIVE interview.

I decided to upload it on my youtube so everyone can easily watch/re-watch it bcs i haven't seen any on youtube.

41 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

IC had such a unique atmosphere, that I just can’t move from it

In SK it’s around 4-2 months before hitting big screens. I think we will hear from Dream only in 2021. They already aimed for 2021 release date and now I’m not quite sure how fast in 2021 we will actually see it.  :(

You know what, i'm not exaggerating things right now, but only listening to the OST itself can make me feel gloomy already. I mean, idk why but Park Saeroy's loneliness, suffering, and pain really got me. So i've purposely avoided rewatching it over the past few months bcs it immediately made me emotional :tears: I know i'm weird :tears:

Just the filming overseas itself we still don't have a single clue :pensive:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Shin Goeun is one of my favorite interviewer for Seojun. Her personality is nothing short of bubbly so it's always fun whenever Seojun got interviewed by her. Seojun smiled a lot:) 

Btw, his answer is always consistent. He was asked how much he could drink and what his drinking habit was, he answered it was about 2 bottles of soju and his drinking habits were showering and sleeping unconditionally xD

• Like 3

*** Park Seo-joon narrated part of the World Wide Fund For Nature (WWF) Korea’s campaign videos promoting sustainable fashion released yesterday, Tuesday.  WWF Korea, a nongovernmental organization dedicated to wildlife conservation and endangered species, released four campaign videos titled “Listen to Clothes” as a part of the WWF’s sustainable fashion project Re:Textile on the WWF Korea’s official YouTube channel.  He delivers a campaign message in one of these (4) videos. Campaign videos can be found on WWF-Korea’s Instagram and its official YouTube channel.

Actor Park Seo-joon [WORLD WIDE FUND FOR NATURE]
credit picture : JoongAngDaily
Just now, willenette said:

*** Park Seo-joon narrated part of the World Wide Fund For Nature (WWF) Korea’s campaign videos promoting sustainable fashion released yesterday, Tuesday.  WWF Korea, a nongovernmental organization dedicated to wildlife conservation and endangered species, released four campaign videos titled “Listen to Clothes” as a part of the WWF’s sustainable fashion project Re:Textile on the WWF Korea’s official YouTube channel.  He delivers a campaign message in one of these (4) videos. Campaign videos can be found on WWF-Korea’s Instagram and its official YouTube channel.  :blush:

Actor Park Seo-joon [WORLD WIDE FUND FOR NATURE]
credit picture : JoongAngDaily

• Like 4

Woah, I think we will finally get a classy photoshoot this year;) A lot of them were mostly a bit experimental or simple, but I’m so excited for this one. 
He is also doing it in collaboration with Channel;))) 

btw, I love how Seo Jun always hints us something upcoming! This time it’s wasn’t CF, but high profile photoshoot :doggie:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

The something special is he is the new human chanel for ellekorea's 28th anniversary issue cover. Daebak! Some kfans call him legend kkkk

That wink though! :heart2beat:

Honestly I am screaming when I see his wink and the comments consist of "OMG".  Lol. I cannot wait for the collaboration. Gosh. Seo Joon x Chanel. Fave. :fullofhearts:

And thanks for the V-Live, I can watch it fully now. :issohappy:

44 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Woah, I think we will finally get a classy photoshoot this year;) A lot of them were mostly a bit experimental or simple, but I’m so excited for this one. 
He is also doing it in collaboration with Channel;))) 

btw, I love how Seo Jun always hints us something upcoming! This time it’s wasn’t CF, but high profile photoshoot :doggie:

Happy my first guess is correct for magazine. Lol. I hope I can buy this edition. :cutekitty:

Btw for AAA, I think we need many hearts for Seo Joon. :blush:

• Like 3