Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

My freakin web lagged in the most important moment :sad1:

He is live right now!

The demographic of his fans though;))) :yaaa:

Goshhhh... Seo Joon is so cute today. He looks so young and of course handsomeee... :heart4: I am melted when he winks. :heart2beat:And hopefully @Anjalifairy watched the live and can tell us what they are talking about. :please:I only focus Seo Joon's hair. His face. His eyes. His nose. His lips. His smile. His laughs and his winks. :tounge_wink:

The fans are so cute as well. There are Yi Seo and Ae Ra. Lol. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

https://twitter.com/allaboutPSJ/status/1314697440549728256?s=19

He's soo cute and soo handsome... i was having a blast watching him last night :glee:how come he looks younger than before..and his lips, awww..i kept staring at his lips last night..lol!

And yeah, you're right @serenilmauve, he's not that thin anymore, i gues Record of Youth was filmed quite a while ago, now he looks a bit full :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 He looked well rested;)) 

Hard not to :P 

Lol! Yeah, he's getting enough beauty sleep lately. No wonder some celebrities even younger ones decided to go into the mandatory military service as they're not as busy as before these days.

I hope kloud beer would put eng sub on their youtube video from last night, i'm curious about the questions in the quiz section

• Like 3