Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

13 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Hi, i'm a new Park Seo Joon follower :) so happy to see a lot of information about him here.

Is there any specific rule that i need to follow? Like i have to post a picture or a video of him to be able to participate in this forum?

Hi welcome dear 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Reveal hidden contents

7-CC3-EC70-E0-C4-45-C8-9394-4-BC3528-BDD

2-F156096-E595-424-D-8807-2314-D63-E9-B3

credit

Stills from ep.9 

It was such a short cameo and I saw Seo Jun being himself on camera for once, and I love it;))) 

@serenilmauve, thanks for sharing these stills from his special appearance in the drama! Can't wait. Here, they're standing side by side -

05f69a3409144a6b92bbb7c9e6107ed3.jpeg?s=

credit picture : soompi news

• Like 4

Spoiler

Finally I was able to watch almost whole episode (2nd part of it mostly lol), but not sure why they cut red carpet part (if Netflix version is full version). It was a wrong decision on their part, because personally I think two scenes didn’t connect well. Seo Jun was stunning and handsome though;)))) His aura is seriously so special one;))) I miss him a lot :please:

• Like 5

I skipped to Seojun's part right away xD

Finally, we got to see him on small screen again. That overflowing aura of a top star though :love: So dashing in suit and so natural just like watching himself in award ceremony.

Btw, did i see it right? Was that Kim Taksu? I can't stand seeing him bcs of how he always provoked my precious Dongman :lol:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Finally, we got to see him on small screen again. That overflowing aura of a top star though :love: So dashing in suit and so natural just like watching himself in award ceremony.

Btw, did i see it right? Was that Kim Taksu? I can't stand seeing him bcs of how he always provoked my precious Dongman :lol:

Yeah i saw him too but so weird to see Kim Taksu without his blonde hair lol! 

I think Park Seo Joon is just being himself, i noticed his own body gestures :)

• Like 5

22 hours ago, PSJLOVER said:

Seo joon's character name is song mun soo. his character from a warm word has same name. Just did Google by using his and writers connection

I would do the same on her place too lol Based on how she even sent Seo Jun coffeetruck after he finished his cameo she probably was glad to reunite with him again after all those years;) 

@Anjalifairy Yes, some actors do it to mark completed scenes;)))

20 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Ah i see..i thought his parents already lived in seoul since he was born in seoul. That makes sense :) so he bought a new apartement and i believe a bigger one and asked his parents to move in with him. That's so me lol! I myself prefer to stay with my family until i get married rather than live alone :) thanks @serenilmauve ^^

Anyway, can't wait to see song min soo.. :)

He was born in Seoul, but then his family moved to Incheon (around two hours from capital) due to financial struggles, I believe. He told himself stories about traveling almost everyday back and force between home and acting academy in Seoul in his high school days;) 

4 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

It was Kim Taksu xD I watched with him drama Live after Fight For My Way, so I’m okay with him. It’s still funny though lol

Also, based on how presenters usually work, Song Min Su was the winner of the last year OVN (lol) drama awards Best Actor category xD 

tvN, jTBC, OCN should seriously start doing their own year end drama awards shows like public channels. 

• Like 4

@serenilmauve Do you mean that you can watch the red carpet moment on Netflix? Because I only watched Seo Joon's part and I didnt see the red carpet moments. His aura is so glowing. 

4 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

I feel like I really see Seo Joon in MMA last nite. Everything is so himself and everything is so charming. :heart4:

And Dongman reunited with Taksu as well. :tounge_wink:

Btw, we still can see Seo Joon tonite even though for less than 1 minute I think. :blush:

And this Friday we can see him with Kloudbeer. :highonflowers:

• Like 4

@Gisell Gisell No, I meant maybe they cut red carpet part for Netflix only (where I initially watched). But then I checked other versions and I think they just cut it all together;( 
Like in She Was Pretty Netflix cut his singing part in the car, probably due to copyright issues. 
I had a wishful thinking lol 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

He was born in Seoul, but then his family moved to Incheon (around two hours from capital) due to financial struggles, I believe. He told himself stories about traveling almost everyday back and force between home and acting academy in Seoul in his high school days;) 

It must've been hard commuting like that everyday..4 hours on the road! :obut all his hard work has paid off now :)

I'm guessing that when he moved his family back to Seoul (around 2016?) probably had something to do with his 8-year-old younger brother. Probably he's studying in a university in Seoul or something..this is soo not important topic Lol! Just my curiousity..

Anyway, i notice he's been working together with the same actors several times..like his dad in itaewon class, his ex-con friend in itaewon class, and some others more. I guess when they are in the same circle of agencies and directors'/writers' acquaintances , they are somehow bound to meet again in another project. I really hope director Bong Joon Ho will have him in his next movie project, not only as a cameo.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

PSJ for ZIOZIA CF

So, he took the pic with a little boy and a balloon during that ziozia photoshoot? I notice the porch and the balloon are the same.

He's sooo gorgeous! He's my remedy when i have a rough day at work which is everyday..lol!

• Like 4

Park Seo Joon Shines Next To Park Bo Gum In His Cameo Appearance On “Record Of Youth”

Park Seo Joon Shines Next To Park Bo Gum In His Cameo Appearance On “Record Of Youth”

tvN’s “Record of Youth” has released new stills of Park Seo Joon from his special appearance in the drama!

The production team upped the anticipation for the second half of the drama, saying, “The era of Sa Hye Joon is beginning, and viewers will feel elated beyond their imaginations. In particular, Park Seo Joon’s special appearance will heat up the second half even more. Look forward to his connection with Sa Hye Joon as top star Song Min Su and how he will add momentum to the story.”

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1429596wpp/park-seo-joon-shines-next-to-park-bo-gum-in-his-cameo-appearance-on-record-of-youth

Heat up second half? How? lmfao

• Like 2

16 hours ago, serenilmauve said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Finally I was able to watch almost whole episode (2nd part of it mostly lol), but not sure why they cut red carpet part (if Netflix version is full version). It was a wrong decision on their part, because personally I think two scenes didn’t connect well. Seo Jun was stunning and handsome though;)))) His aura is seriously so special one;))) I miss him a lot :please:

They will show cut part today. Its their style. they skips somepart in one episode and show it to another and continue from it.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Oh his appearance in tonight's episode was longer than i thought. I missed his acting so much 

@ivanovie25 @serenilmauve @Gisell Gisell

For me he is forever annoying Kim Taksu whatever roles he takes in other project lol. I guess in Record of Youth, he plays an annoying character too, no @PSJLOVER? XD

Me too :sad1:

His talent and aura is just so addictive :luvarrow:

He is also in cameo role in ROY, and plays arrogant actor, I believe;))

Now today’s cut is so funny though, if we remember their (Seo Jun and manager’s) roles in She Was Pretty :Megalol:

23 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

They will show cut part today. Its their style. they skips somepart in one episode and show it to another and continue from it.

You were right :approves:

• Like 3