Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

2 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

I think it's for ZioZia latest photoshoot. If you scroll down OP IG post, you'll find the same playground and that white and blue slide where Seojun was posing on it :D So probably the set was her yard (?)

Yes, you are right. It is the same place. And I notice the shirts #Prance when Seo Joon posted it in his IG. :sweet:Well, I just hope there is new photoshoot so we can see our man again. :sparklyeyes:

Btw can you translate what the director said? :sparklyeyes:He did mention the writer, Saeroyi and Seo Joon. That's what I know. Lol. 

• Like 2

@Anjalifairy Remember I told you that popularity in SK means more than international one. Some people can be salty over IC, but it’s undeniable that it made a lot of people inspired and it made a lot of very important point. Everything depends on mostly how ready people to see what IC talked about on personal level;)
All DanBam members are someone everyone should be inspired to be, but Sae Roy was very special. And Seo Jun was so natural in portraying him :omg:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@PSJLOVER @Gisell Gisell

Director said that he would like to share the throphy to Kwangjin, the writer who worked hard together with him, to PSJ who played Park Saeroy's character and to other cast and staff. Itaewon Class is a drama with familiar story with many characters who are called non mainstream in society like sociopath, ex convict, transgender but hopefully Park Saeroy's line "you don't have to convince others about who you are" will inspire people. 

26 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy Remember I told you that popularity in SK means more than international one. Some people can be salty over IC, but it’s undeniable that it made a lot of people inspired and it made a lot of very important point. Everything depends on mostly how ready people to see what IC talked about;) 
All DanBam members are someone everyone should be inspired to be, but Sae Roy was very special. And Seo Jun was so natural in portraying him 

What you just said is very relatable with director's points actually. Inspiring with so many layers in the story :D

My bias thought Park Saeroy was made for Seojun :elated:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2

PSJ and PBY will play married couple in their movie. Can they have one baby too? I want to see seo joon as father:loveu:

45 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy Remember I told you that popularity in SK means more than international one. Some people can be salty over IC, but it’s undeniable that it made a lot of people inspired and it made a lot of very important point. Everything depends on mostly how ready people to see what IC talked about on personal level;)
All DanBam members are someone everyone should be inspired to be, but Sae Roy was very special. And Seo Jun was so natural in portraying him :omg:

MC was saying about saeroyi hair style being in trend right? 

People have problem with Saeroyi ending up with yi seo. Most up them think love story was not needed( which seo joon himself explain why it needed) and some has problem for saeroyi not ending up with oh soo ha.

I am glad IC is getting all the hype it deserves. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

I knew it! We will see Seo Jun! We will see Seo Jun :sparklyeyes:

I hope Ha Myung Hee wrote some nice cameo for Seo Jun :approves: lmfao, that coffeetruck support from her was basically a taleteller;))) 

:highonflowers: Yeay... So happy.. :issohappy:At least we can see Seo Joon even though just for a moment. :fullofhearts:

Well, you are so right. I think we really have to pay attention to the foodtruck. Lol. 

I cant wait to know which episode Seo Joon will appear. He will be the model? Actor? :please:

And it is such a happening news. :blush:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/09/park-seo-joon-to-cameo-on-tvns-record-of-youth-starring-park-bo-gum-x-park-so-dam

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@Gisell Gisell I would like him to make cameo as himself or at least as another top actor by status;)) Knowing Seo Jun and how he chooses his roles I highly doubt we will ever see him playing top celebrity, unless it’s something super special character wise, because he likes to challenge himself and not to hit to close to the home, so if not now it will be a lost opportunity for a very long time xD So make it happen, writernim, please xD:tenor:

btw, they didn’t announce what episode we will see him, so I hope it will be a nice surprise and more than just couple of minutes;) I miss his acting sooo much. 
And with COVID I think we seeing him even less, than we would if not pandemic preventing any events with crowds;(( 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Gisell Gisell I would like him to make cameo as himself or at least as another top actor by status;)) Knowing Seo Jun and how he chooses his roles I highly doubt we will ever see him playing top celebrity, unless it’s something super special character wise, because he likes to challenge himself and not to hit to close to the home, so if not now it will be a lost opportunity for a very long time xD So make it happen, writernim, please xD:sweet:

btw, they didn’t announce what episode we will see him, so I hope it will be a nice surprise and more than just couple of minutes;) I miss his acting sooo much. 
And with COVID I think we seeing him even less, than we would if not pandemic preventing any events with crowds;(( 

Thenn.. Please make it happen writernim. At least your Min Soo has grown up into top actor now. :sparklyeyes:U should be proud of him. :blush:

Me too @serenilmauve. I miss him and his acting very much. Much.

Anyway, his news for cameo is in top 10 news now. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

I wish to see him as top actor/himself who will give nice advice to park bogum character and motive him. Bogum character is going for compulsory military service and everyone thoughts after military his career will be over so seo joon can motivate him or help him.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

See @emollienime? It's a sign of new collab :lol:

Since i don't have a plan yet to watch the drama, please let me know guys when Seojun appears lol xD

TVN is smart by not telling which episode so all of us will wait for it. Lol. But I think I will wait till people post it at IG later. :smiley:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

14 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

@PSJLOVER @Gisell Gisell

Director said that he would like to share the throphy to Kwangjin, the writer who worked hard together with him, to PSJ who played Park Saeroy's character and to other cast and staff. Itaewon Class is a drama with familiar story with many characters who are called non mainstream in society like sociopath, ex convict, transgender but hopefully Park Saeroy's line "you don't have to convince others about who you are" will inspire people. 

What you just said is very relatable with director's points actually. Inspiring with so many layers in the story :D

My bias thought Park Saeroy was made for Seojun :elated:

Thanks dear for the translation.. i've been meaning to ask you too.. been busy with work :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I knew it! We will see Seo Jun! We will see Seo Jun

I hope Ha Myung Hee wrote some nice cameo for Seo Jun  lmfao, that coffeetruck support from her was basically a taleteller;))) 

@serenilmauve,  I guess he agreed to appear in the drama since PBG is a good friend. This will further increase the ratings. Park Bo Gum previously made a cameo appearance in  “Itaewon Class,” as well.   Can't wait!  :blush:

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

TVN is smart by not telling which episode so all of us will wait for it. Lol. But I think I will wait till people post it at IG later. :smiley:

Yeah, i know his appearance clip later will flood on my IG though. Bcs i don't watch the drama and i don't have a clue what it is all about, i need you guys to explain to me about his role and how it relate with the main characters later :lol:

23 minutes ago, sueeila said:

Thanks dear for the translation.. i've been meaning to ask you too.. been busy with work :blush:

Hi,

It's my pleasure, sis!;)

Take care and stay healthy wherever you are :heartxoxo:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yeah, i know his appearance clip later will flood on my IG though. Bcs i don't watch the drama and i don't have a clue what it is all about, i need you guys to explain to me about his role and how it relate with the main characters later :lol:

Hi,

It's my pleasure, sis!;)

Take care and stay healthy wherever you are :heartxoxo:

Hopefully @PSJLOVERwill tell us Seo Joon's part and the relation later as I also havent watched the drama. I only know it is something about story of model or actor life?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@serenilmauve,  I guess he agreed to appear in the drama since PBG is a good friend. This will further increase the ratings. Park Bo Gum previously made a cameo appearance in  “Itaewon Class,” as well.   Can't wait!  :blush:

I’m not sure he is actually that good friend with PBG and Record of Youth writer sent him coffeetruck support prior to announcement. So I think it’s mostly a favor to writer;))

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

See @emollienime? It's a sign of new collab :lol:

Since i don't have a plan yet to watch the drama, please let me know guys when Seojun appears lol xD

Twitter, IG, Youtube, TikTok everyone will be happy to share it xD I don’t watch the drama either, but we will know about his cameo immediately lol

2 hours ago, PSJLOVER said:

I wish to see him as top actor/himself who will give nice advice to park bogum character and motive him. Bogum character is going for compulsory military service and everyone thoughts after military his career will be over so seo joon can motivate him or help him.

Nice idea :approves:

2 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Thenn.. Please make it happen writernim. At least your Min Soo has grown up into top actor now.U should be proud of him. :blush:

Me too @serenilmauve. I miss him and his acting very much. Much.

Anyway, his news for cameo is in top 10 news now. 

The power of Seo Jun :coolshades:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

I’m not sure he is actually that good friend with PBG and Record of Youth writer sent him coffeetruck support prior to announcement. So I think it’s mostly a favor to writer;))

@serenilmauve, I once read an article that says both of them were spotted together at BTS concert to support their BFF, V. As far as I remember that concert was last 2-years ago.  I'm not sure if they were seated beside each other because I remember I saw PSJ with Park Hyung Sik beside each other. :blush:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Hopefully @PSJLOVERwill tell us Seo Joon's part and the relation later as I also havent watched the drama. I only know it is something about story of model or actor life?

Sure I will give update about his character and scene :) Drama is pretty good and I am quite liking it.

I just watch 3 and 4 episode. He decided to do movie and not going to military. So my idea will not happen :"( his character will be total surprise I guess as they are not leaking anything about it. I hope his cameo make great impact to the story even if it's only for few min

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, willenette said:

@serenilmauve, I once read an article that says both of them were spotted together at BTS concert to support their BFF, V. As far as I remember that concert was last 2-years ago.  I'm not sure if they were seated beside each other because I remember I saw PSJ with Park Hyung Sik beside each other. :blush:

That’s the point, like it’s V who is close with both of them, but I never saw Seo Jun near Park Bo Gum;))) Like with Woo Do Hwan it wasn’t a surprise, they shared agency. And while I know, that Seo Jun has a lot of connections, because he is easy-going guy, based on how writer of Record of Youth also writer of his rookie days drama One Warm Word and previously offered him a role in her another drama High Society I think his connection to writer a bit more obvious;))) :sipsboba:

• Like 2