Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

38 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve

Aah that's too bad girl. You should do better next time. Make sure you meet him :lol: i wish i could go there too :tears:

Yeah, but it'll take a lot of effort to translate the whole thing. Maybe aboutpsj or alvapikajjun will translate some interesting part only :ph34r:

With my luck even if I plan everything in my travel to meet him... He would fly to another country :w00t::ph34r:  But honestly bigger problem would be, when or if I get another opportunity to travel to SK :tears:

I will be honeslty thankful for any amount of translation;)) I'm always thankful for every hardwork, that his fans show, be it translation, photos, fanarts, cropping videos, filming livestreams, making gifs and etc. I'm useless as a fan, that's why I appreciate everything that they do. 

btw, as I promised, remember, I took a screenshot of this thread turning into "HOT" ^_^

Spoiler

2019-12-16-18-53-32.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@AsveriaPSJ

Lollll it could be! Why don't i think about it that it could be a TirTir representative??! Lmfao :lol:

Because good ideas come to us later :lol: Just like me not releasing, that Korea small country with big population, so of course every place will be (would be??) busy :joy: Oops :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Come to think of it, SK is really fans-friendly country huh? Fans can do many things for their idol such as birthday projects or debut anniversary projects using public facilities. I don't know any other country that's as supportive as SK in providing facilities to its citizens who want to support their favorite artists. Like you can make a birthday greeting on a huge billboard in the downtown or sending a coffee truck to filming set. And for the fans who participate in such project, they certainly don't pay a cheap prise right?? It's just i'm still amazed with this SK fangirl/boy-ing culture. They're amazing :joy:

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Come to think of it, SK is really fans-friendly country huh? Fans can do many things for their idol such as birthday projects or debut anniversary projects using public facilities. I don't know any other country that's as supportive as SK in providing facilities to its citizens who want to support their favorite artists. Like you can make a birthday greeting on a huge billboard in the downtown or sending a coffee truck to filming set. And for the fans who participate in such project, they certainly don't pay a cheap prise right?? It's just i'm still amazed with this SK fangirl/boy-ing culture. They're amazing :joy:

I think various countries all over Asia the same, when it comes to fan culture, that's why they usually join Korean fans too or organize something on their own. I do like it a lot though and would like to join, if opportunity comes around one days. Even for small amount. I do feel like fans bonding culture is strong in SK;) Just better not turn support into obsession (and possession) and everything will be great both between fans and actor/actress/idols.

1576426134-1.gif

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:
Spoiler

With my luck even if I plan everything in my travel to meet him... He would fly to another country :w00t::ph34r:  But honestly bigger problem would be, when or if I get another opportunity to travel to SK :tears:

I will be honeslty thankful for any amount of translation;)) I'm always thankful for every hardwork, that his fans show, be it translation, photos, fanarts, cropping videos, filming livestreams, making gifs and etc. I'm useless as a fan, that's why I appreciate everything that they do. 

btw, as I promised, remember, I took a screenshot of this thread turning into "HOT" ^_^

Puhahaha what a pessimistic girl :lol::P

No dear, you did a great job to make this thread become active again. Really appreciate it. And also I'm happy to know you and the others through this thread. I really thank you for that :wub:

Woah cool! Thanks for the screenshot. It's bcs we stan a HOT birthday man that makes it possible :phew: Burn baby burn! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Puhahaha what a pessimistic girl :lol::P

No dear, you did a great job to make this thread become active again. Really appreciate it. And also I'm happy to know you and the others through this thread. I really thank you for that :wub:

Woah cool! Thanks for the screenshot. It's bcs we stan a HOT birthday man that makes it possible :phew: Burn baby burn! :lol:

Ahahaha, I blame the life for turning me into a damn pessimist :D

This thread is nothing compared to what others do, but I'm also thankful to have this small island where I can safely fangirl and share it you guys! Hopefully one day more people would join us and make this place even more lively :wub: I really thank you for being here with me :heart:

1576427928.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I think various countries all over Asia the same, when it comes to fan culture, that's why they usually join Korean fans too or organize something on their own. I do like it a lot though and would like to join, if opportunity comes around one days. Even for small amount. I do feel like fans bonding culture is strong in SK;) Just better not turn support into obsession (and possession) and everything will be great both between fans and actor/actress/idols.

I mean other country fans in supporting their local idol/actor/actress, not korean. Are they really as supportive as korean fans? Bcs in my country no one seems to fanboy/girl-ing to that level which they make birthday project, donation project, etc for local artists. Fans are just being fans here, but they support korean artist all the way instead, like me :lol: 

Yeah that's what i noticed. Their bonding is strong. K-fans is very eager in showing their love but it could turn out in a good way or bad way. But i think seojoon's fans especially his korean fans are very supportive all in a good way :) 

10 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Oh, and I hope our first ongoing drama with Park Seojoon will be a lot of fun, with great moments and memories :glasses:

I think we'll be even more noisy when the drama airs later :lol:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

I mean other country fans in supporting their local idol/actor/actress, not korean. Are they really as supportive as korean fans? Bcs in my country no one seems to fanboy/girl-ing to that level which they make birthday project, donation project, etc for local artists. Fans are just being fans here, but they support korean artist all the way instead, like me :lol: 

Yeah that's what i noticed. Their bonding is strong. K-fans is very eager in showing their love but it could turn out in a good way or bad way. But i think seojoon's fans especially his korean fans are very supportive all in a good way :) 

I think we'll be even more noisy when the drama airs later :lol:

I think Chinese and maybe Japanese fans kinda similar, but since I don’t follow any stars from that countries I can’t really conform, although they all follow each other’s entertainment culture and mold their own sometimes based on others, so I do feel like maybe there is something similar going around. For example, donation projects for birthdays pretty common everywhere;)) But food tracks, rice donation for drama premiers, led ads around the city and etc., probably less common;)

Actors usually have smaller fandoms compared to idols, that’s why I’m even more thankful for everything, that his fans doing to show their support to him :heart: 

Woah, I hope so. And as I said several times, I hope more people would join us too :wub:

• Like 3