Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Tall, covered from head to toe guy, filming PSJ birthday congratulations... who could it be? XD

I thought it's a ninja at first lol :lol:

55 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

I hope someone posts full version for the people like me, who couldn’t watch his live :tears:

And i hope someone posts full version with full translation of what he's saying:lol:

Actually i recorded it from the start but turned out there's no sound :crazy:

What i noticed during his instagram live :

- he still has a cold bcs he coughed several times during the live session :(

- choi woo shik and meganjung kept commenting on his live. And choi woo shik is that type of annoying friend who keeps bothering you until you notice him :lol: He kept commenting like "do you miss me?", "when can i see itaewon class?", "are you thinking about the live content?" :joy: Lmao this gang :lol:

- his bareface was too good. I could see his small mole on his right cheek clearly :P

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

@Anjalifairy Yes, I also noticed that mole, it usually disappears, when they put make up on him for all those dramas, but his skin still looks so perfect. I will never stop envying Koreans with great skin :bawling: I doubt there is some super secret recipe... just some people were born to be flawless I guess :joy: 

You know what's funny is when i noticed there're some ppl who kept asking what his skincare is. And someone replied "it's TIRTIR" lmao :lol:

• LOL 4

31 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Just imagine seeing someone dressed like that in COEX and not knowing it was him lmfao 

I went there, when I visited Seoul... Man, I feel sad now. First Itaewon, now this. I think my timing of visiting the country was seriously off :lol:

35 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

And i hope someone posts full version with full translation of what he's saying:lol:

Actually i recorded it from the start but turned out there's no sound :crazy:

What i noticed during his instagram live :

- he still has a cold bcs he coughed several times during the live session :(

- choi woo shik and meganjung kept commenting on his live. And choi woo shik is that type of annoying friend who keeps bothering you until you notice him :lol: He kept commenting like "do you miss me?", "when can i see itaewon class?", "are you thinking about the live content?" :joy: Lmao this gang :lol:

- his bareface was too good. I could see his small mole on his right cheek clearly :P

Maybe we should ask someone like aboutpsj? But mostly I understood a lot of words of gratitude for fans for all their effort and hard work.  

lmfao, Wooga squad wouldn't be Wooga squad if they didn't attack each others IGs :P

I also wish him full recovery! And hope he stays healthy! 

Happy Birthday one more time, for our dear talented actor :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

You know what's funny is when i noticed there're some ppl who kept asking what his skincare is. And someone replied "it's TIRTIR" lmao :lol:

Are we sure it’s not TirTir representative who went to promote their brand knowing very well, that their model’s skin is awesome and people would ask him to drop his secrets for flawless looking skin? :lol:

• LOL 3

7 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Just imagine seeing someone dressed like that in COEX and not knowing it was him lmfao 

I went there, when I visited Seoul... Man, I feel sad now. First Itaewon, now this. I think my timing of visiting the country was seriously off :lol:

Maybe we should ask someone like aboutpsj? But mostly I understood a lot of words of gratitude for fans for all their effort and hard work.  

lmfao, Wooga squad wouldn't be Wooga squad if they didn't attack each others IGs :P

I also wish him full recovery! And hope he stays healthy! 

Happy Birthday one more time, for our dear talented actor :kiss_wink:

It looks like a busy place with a lot of people around ^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

It looks like a busy place with a lot of people around ^_^

All the places in Seoul "busy with a lot of people around" :D Seriously, I thought I would go crazy in their lines lmfao I'm not used to be surrounded everytime by so many people :blink: But, yeah, it's a big and popular mall;)

• LOL 2

@serenilmauve

Aah that's too bad girl. You should do better next time. Make sure you meet him :lol: i wish i could go there too :tears:

Yeah, but it'll take a lot of effort to translate the whole thing. Maybe aboutpsj or alvapikajjun will translate some interesting part only :ph34r:

@AsveriaPSJ

Lollll it could be! Why don't i think about it that it could be a TirTir representative??! Lmfao :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1