Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

if you go to 1:23 you can see that park seojoon with other actors and entertainers listed on the banner of seoul institute of arts’ prized students.i heard, that in korea it’s one of the best schools to study art and a lot of current celebrities studied there.this is how campus of his university looks like:)

• Awesome 3

14 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Couldn't agree more. Studying - hanging out with friends - repeat :lol: Now life seems way more complicated :sweatingbullets:

Who is the writer? Besides MOA, what else?

But yeah, i have to admit Park Shin Hye's character doesn't develop in MOA. At the end of the day, her roles seems useless. I mean what's the point of her existence there? After watching it, idk either it's hyun bin's dimple or my exhaustion seeing his nonstop fighting and running scenes throughout the show that's still lingering on my mind, bcs they give us such open ending?! I feel betrayed though :(

Did you see the drama called Signal? They also have there an open ending, but for me it was good and intriguing one, somehow very hopeful. I like open endings, when the ride overall worth it)))

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

This one is a bit confusing what for and why he will fly to Shanghai)))

Really? I didn't know it. Just wait and see for official annoucement ^_^

20 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Did you see the drama called Signal? They also have there an open ending, but for me it was good and intriguing one, somehow very hopeful. I like open endings, when the ride overall worth it)))

I didn't watch it. Who's the casts? I'm actually very picky about dramas x))) The cast is my main factor to decide whether to watch it or not :lol: Apart from that, i don't really like open ending dramas. To think of various possibilities while there will never be a definite answer forever, is just frustrating me :joy:

• Like 3

12 hours ago, emollienime said:

if you go to 1:23 you can see that park seojoon with others actors and entertainers listed on the banner of seoul institute of arts’s prized students.i heard, that in korea it’s one of the best schools to study art and a lot of current celebrities studied there.this is how campus of his university looks like:)

Thanks dear. Nice info :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Just who the hell did that?? I'm so maddd :rage:

I know right. Some morons. Something is seriously wrong with those kind of people. My blood also boiled, when I saw someone badmouthing him under soompi news (regarding those issues with his YouTube account). Like it’s not the first time I’m seeing that troll. 

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

I know right. Some morons. Something is seriously wrong with those kind of people. My blood also boiled, when I saw someone badmouthing him under soompi news (regarding those issues with his YouTube account). Like it’s not the first time I’m seeing that troll. 

Yeah i saw that too. Actually i noticed this certain user always badmouthing psj in every soompi's article he's in. Just ignore this trash. 

Anyways, i'm so sad that his youtube channel is shut down until undetermined time. I miss record park's already :bawling:

Hopefully it won't take long and get full recovery very soon :cry:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yeah i saw that too. Actually i noticed this certain user always badmouthing psj in every soompi's article he's in. Just ignore this trash. 

Anyways, i'm so sad that his youtube channel is shut down until undetermined time. I miss record park's already :bawling:

Hopefully it won't take long and get full recovery very soon :cry:

I hope administrators could take care of it and ban the account. It has no other purpose, but just to spread hate. 

I think Seojoon company will do every necessary things, but all views probably lost. 

• Sad 3

25 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Really? I didn't know it. Just wait and see for official annoucement ^_^

I didn't watch it. Who's the casts? I'm actually very picky about dramas x))) The cast is my main factor to decide whether to watch it or not :lol: Apart from that, i don't really like open ending dramas. To think of various possibilities while there will never be a definite answer forever, is just frustrating me :joy:

signal

i think they wanted to do second season, but no news yet. writer is busy with that Netflix drama about zombies Kingdom.

well, you can say if characters didn’t die, everything is “open ending” because life for them continues in some way :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1