Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

2 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Even in this video girl commented on his height. I’m not sure if it’s that uncommon in Korea, but I basically learned how “good height” or “he is tall” sounds in Korean just by always hearing it as a compliment to Park Seojoon)))

Yeah it feels good everytime i hear people talk about his height like "whoaa he's so tall" or just compliment his height different with his co stars :D

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

11 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

@Anjalifairy, @serenilmauve, @emollienime 

Even in this video girl commented on his height. I’m not sure if it’s that uncommon in Korea, but I basically learned how “good height” or “he is tall” sounds in Korean just by always hearing it as a compliment to Park Seojoon)))

I seriously can't tell you how much it's common or uncommon in SK, even if I was there. I'm just 160 cm, so everyone look tall to me :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yeah it feels good everytime i hear people talk about his height like "whoaa he's so tall" or just compliment his height different with his co stars :D

I think that's probably because he has no modeling background (to make it obvious, that he is a tall guy), so it's surprising for people to see how tall he actually is? 

All his family must be above average height wise, considering he said, that his little brothers actually taller and stronger than him. Lucky people :lol: I wish I was tall too XD

• Like 3

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I think that's probably because he has no modeling background (to make it obvious, that he is a tall guy), so it's surprising for people to see how tall he actually is? 

All his family must be above average height wise, considering he said, that his little brothers actually taller and stronger than him. Lucky people :lol: I wish I was tall too XD

And bcs he's that tall with such good looking face, he really stands out when walking in the crowd :wub:

I'm 159cm. You know Park Min Young is 164cm yet she still looks so small beside him. Now even Kim Da Mi with 170cm also experiences the same thing. So how do we look like around him? :joy:

Maybe we'll look like the woman with striped shirt? :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

And bcs he's that tall with such good looking face, he really stands out when walking in the crowd :wub:

I'm 159cm. You know Park Min Young is 164cm yet she still looks so small beside him. Now even Kim Da Mi with 170cm also experiences the same thing. So how do we look like around him? :joy:

Maybe we'll look like the woman with striped shirt? :lol:

PMY also wore high heels :D And Kim Ji Won was I think same height. And Go Ara slightly higher than them around 168-170? He looked good with all of them and they looked cute small next to him;))

Yeap, we're doomed beside him XD

1576077389.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Based on this actress Han Ji Hye's instagram post, Awesome Ent held company year-end party, but PSJ couldn't come due to a cold :( I hope he's okay and get better soon. I hope he's spending his upcoming bday and the rest of the year happily and wishing him all the best for another years to come :)

• Sad 3

5 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

this color suits him a lot. 

I think it's photo from their DVD commentary? 

Also, did they put her on the box here? ^_^

Reveal hidden contents

yeap, they did lol

Yes it is from dvd commentary. Ikr? It's rare to see him in this color. I love it too :wub:

Lol yeah, pmy said she had to stand on a apple box all the time so that their height would look good on camera :lol:

Tbh, Why i always want to laugh everytime i see his chestnut + expression on the banner :lol:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:
Based on this actress Han Ji Hye's instagram post, Awesome Ent held company year-end party, but PSJ couldn't come due to a cold :( I hope he's okay and get better soon. I hope he's spending his upcoming bday and the rest of the year happily and wishing him all the best for another years to come :)

I hope nothing serious and his cold is not strong. I wish him speedy recover and to stay healthy. I hope and stuff members would take better care of their health in this harsh weather they're filming on. Please, let him wear more warm clothes :ph34r:^_^

8 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yes it is from dvd commentary. Ikr? It's rare to see him in this color. I love it too :wub:

Lol yeah, pmy said she had to stand on a apple box all the time so that their height would look good on camera :lol:

Tbh, Why i always want to laugh everytime i see his chestnut + expression on the banner :lol:

He suits all the colors, but I really like him in deep blue, deep red/burgundy, light blue... and strangely pink;) Maybe because of FMY, but I really think he looks so cool in pink color :lol:

Ah, yeah, to capture them both in camera, when it's close ups;)))

Why? He is cuuute in it :P

• Like 3

So many different outfits :w00t: Didn't realize first how long he was actually MC ^_^ 

To search all episodes with him as MC with eng.subs from official KBS World channel, just write Music Bank with Eng Lyrics | 뮤직뱅크 and add any date starting from 2013.11.09 (every saturday) until 2015.05.16 (those are dates when episodes where aired by KBS World channel)

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I hope nothing serious and his cold is not strong. I wish him speedy recover and to stay healthy. I hope and stuff members would take better care of their health in this harsh weather they're filming on. Please, let him wear more warm clothes :ph34r:^_^

He suits all the colors, but I really like him in deep blue, deep red/burgundy, light blue... and strangely pink;) Maybe because of FMY, but I really think he looks so cool in pink color :lol:

Ah, yeah, to capture them both in camera, when it's close ups;)))

Why? He cuuute in it :P

And to me he looks especially good too in yellow :love:

images-4.jpg

ffmw-ph-20191213-0001.jpg

Yeap he looks sooo cuteee, it's just he looks nerd too at the same time with that extra short bang lol :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Park Seo Joon Is Ready To Chase His Dreams In Poster For Upcoming Drama

Dec 13, 2019
by E. Cha

JTBC’s “Itaewon Class” (literal title) has unveiled its first poster featuring star Park Seo Joon!

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “Itaewon Class” is an upcoming drama about young people fighting back against an unreasonable society as they chase after their dreams and the freedom to live according to their unique perspectives.

Park Seo Joon will be starring in the drama as Park Sae Roy, a passionate entrepreneur who is uncompromising in the face of injustice and corruption. Armed only with his convictions and his anger over the death of his father, Park Sae Roy bursts onto the Itaewon scene and boldly goes up against the food industry conglomerate Jang Ga.

On December 13, “Itaewon Class” revealed its first glimpse of Park Seo Joon in character as Park Sae Roy through a teaser poster. The newly released poster captures Park Sae Roy on the roof of his gastropub in the neighborhood of Itaewon, looking out at the view with a hopeful smile on his face.

The poster’s caption reads, “I now have a dream that I want to achieve. Now, in this place.”

Itaewon-Class.jpg

Park Seo Joon remarked, “Because many readers of the original webtoon have named Park Sae Roy their all-time favorite character, I do feel a lot of pressure [about the role]. But at the same time, that also indicates just how charming the character is, so I wanted to take on the challenge.”

The producers of the drama commented, “You can safely look forward to Park Seo Joon’s new version of Park Sae Roy, which will amplify the charms of the original character. We ask that you show a lot of interest and anticipation for ‘Itaewon Class,’ which will recreate [the original webtoon] with an even deeper story and lots of eye-catching new sights.”

“Itaewon Class” is scheduled to premiere on January 31 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

Are you excited for this new drama? Share your thoughts below!

Source : soompi

• Like 4