Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

*** I've watched this movie. It attracted millions of viewers during release in Korea. It's the first time for Park Seo Joon to play the lead in a movie—and he won two Best New Actor awards for his role. Meanwhile, "Midnight Runners" also landed a spot in the top 10 films awarded by the Korean Association of Film Critics. "Midnight Runners" was fun to watch. It's complete with hilarious scenes, political authority struggles, and action-packed sequences. If you adore PSJ and KHN, you may not be able to resist smiling like an idiot and gawking at their cuteness. The fighting scenes were so impressively staged that you'll feel like the pain the characters felt were real. PSJ, as usual, was totally entertaining! There are movies that don't promise much and in the end manage to deliver more than you expected, & "Midnight Runners" is one of those rare cases. At first, there might not be happening a lot, but as we are still in school the movie showcases its very own special charm. Therefore, it's also the two protagonists, which ooze out a great amount of charisma and instantly suck me into the story. The story around human trafficking is surprisingly dark. The fights are thus an unexpected highlight. "Midnight Runners" doesn't make any serious mistakes, although it doesn't aim at being perfect. Maybe that's the biggest appeal of this very entertaining action comedy.  :P

10 Korean Movies To Watch On Lonely Autumn Days

The last days of autumn can be quiet and calming if you are not in the Christmas mood yet. Sometimes there’s nothing better than taking some time for yourself and relaxing with a cup of hot chocolate or tea and a great movie. Get your fluffy blanket, make yourself a blanket burrito, and choose one of these amazing Korean movies to watch!

P.S. Some of them even feature your favorite idols and actors, so the eye candy factor is going to be the real “treat yourself” here!

“Midnight Runners”

If you are not in the mood for romantic or emotional movies and would rather watch great action movies that are also comedic gold, “Midnight Runners” is just what you’re looking for! Kang Ha Neul and Park Seo Joon are playing two police academy recruits who became best friends during their trainee days. After the police are in no hurry to jump on a case they reported, the duo decide to take the matter into their own hands. Whether they solve the case or not is your job to find out!

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Hello...

I wanna leave my trace here :lol:

Hey @serenilmauve, you've really work hard in throwbacking the old stuffs. Really appreciate it :blush:

Aah the tirtir event today, our joonie slayyyyed my heart as always. Looking totally fine and handsome in that suit :wub: 

I really like this kind of clean and neat look of him. My poor heart can't handle this :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1