Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

10 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve @ivanovie25 @Gisell Gisell lol shorty shorty club is here :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSHOOZ5paie/?utm_medium=copy_link

Review from coffee truck today.

Seojun stopped by at the Yoon truck wearing (character) make up looking at the menu with his manager. He greeted OP and ordered blueberry yogurt smoothies, and filled his tumbler with iced americano :blush:

Shorties club is getting bigger and bigger… ironically :lol: 

He should eat and drink more;)) So happy that fans are taking good care of him;))

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

51 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Seojun stopped by at the Yoon truck wearing (character) make up looking at the menu with his manager. He greeted OP and ordered blueberry yogurt smoothies, and filled his tumbler with iced americano :blush:

Cool. Thanks for sharing :kiss_wink: Lol, he needs his fill of iced americano…I’m guessing the film site has a no photo policy, to make sure spoilers are not revealed before their official releases. This is probably why we haven’t been seeing any coffee truck pictures with him right? 

• Like 6

@Jeomju1216 He's a real maniac xD But he's not the 'uhl-jook-ah' type (iced americano all the way even if it's freezing to death) :lol:He made a hot one in YS, right? :D

Maybe.. but LBH keeps posting photos of the coffee trucks sent to him. One of them is he poses in front of it.. :rubchin:

@serenilmauve Lmao still so funny :lol: The fan screamed her lungs out but Seojun's respond was epic :lol:

I saw many Saja promotion clips here and there. This time is the time when he was promoting the movie 2 years ago, so apparently fans are doing some throwback :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSInAfQJbTl/?utm_medium=copy_link

Seojun playing with the revolving door and got stuck in it. That's basically us in this Park Seo Jun world :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

44 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Seojun playing with the revolving door and got stuck in it. That's basically us in this Park Seo Jun world :joy:

@Anjalifairy hahhaaha sooo trueee! there's no exit door rite? :lol::lol:

he saved by Mr. Shin lol :sweat_smile:

50 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

I saw many Saja promotion clips here and there. This time is the time when he was promoting the movie 2 years ago, so apparently fans are doing some throwback :D

that's what makes international fans always want to be Korean fans or at least live in Korea :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

I think eng subs should come out here soon, I want to know every word they are saying :joy: … Seo Jun the CF king :kaching3:

8 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

He's a real maniac xD But he's not the 'uhl-jook-ah' type (iced americano all the way even if it's freezing to death) :lol:He made a hot one in YS, right? :D

Maybe.. but LBH keeps posting photos of the coffee trucks sent to him. One of them is he poses in front of it.. :rubchin:

ROFL yeah, I saw his human side when he drank a hot cup that one time :joy: I don’t know how he can drink iced americano first in the morning on a freezing day, blows my mind… I would totally get a  brain freeze GIF

May be Seo Jun’s make up is more intense and suspense worthy, I don’t know.… I miss him dearly :cry:

• LOL 7

Bibigo is going truly global;))

PSJ for Bibigo Vietnam

@Jeomju1216 It’s SK aura, I’m telling you lol It turns you into penguin. I also tried to drink ice americano on a cold day xD And I don’t even like americano :joy:

We should ask Awesome ENT create a fan friendly account where they post every presents and support received by them for their actors :relieved: Just saying…

• Like 8

5 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Bibigo is going truly global;))

PSJ for Bibigo Vietnam

@Jeomju1216 It’s SK aura, I’m telling you lol It turns you into penguin. I also tried to drink ice americano on a cold day xD And I don’t even like americano :joy:

We should ask Awesome ENT create a fan friendly account where they post every presents and support received by them for their actors :relieved: Just saying…

Global brand ambassador and CFs for our world star :kaching1:

That’s a great idea, we can try emailing this suggestion. Additionally do you think our Park’s office members can lobby for this on the official fan site? Cc @Anjalifairy @aulialanniputri @cindagaSorry if I missed any others who were able to join Park’s office 

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

I love how Koreans have simple answers for hard tasks lol The simple me would’ve definitely tried to properly unwrap it lol 

Lol, same here… how is he so handsome just doing that random thing though :fullofhearts:

• Like 7

Seo Jun’s new CF??? Maxim’s premium instant coffee mix model? Premium model for a premium product :yaaa:

544-A4-D08-F5-FC-4377-A0-F7-6-F3-CD6-CF4

OMG, so excited gotta order this coffee mix ASAP even though I’m not a regular coffee drinker … :joy:@Gisell Gisell @ivanovie25

Dongseo Food launches 'Maxim Supreme Gold'..."Introduced a new brand coffee mix product for the first time in 9 years"

Dongseo Food selected actor Park Seo-joon as Maxim Supreme Gold's advertising model and will hold various launch commemorative events such as TV commercials, consumer participation events through Maxim Coffee Mix's official SNS channel, and online and offline promotions.

Dongseo Food Marketing Team Manager Kim Dae-cheol said, “Maxim Supreme Gold is a premium coffee mix that provides a sweet rest through relaxation when tired and tired with its rich, rich coffee taste and aroma and soft sweetness. I hope you enjoy the moment that makes you happy.”

Source: https://www.dailian.co.kr/news/view/1019069/?sc=Naver

http://www.paxetv.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=123744

https://daily.hankooki.com/lpage/industry/202108/dh20210805092419148000.htm?s_ref=nv

I knew he was overdue for a coffee endorsement, @Anjalifairy @serenilmauve how strange we were just talking about Seo Jun’s obsession with iced americano and coffee in general :grin:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

His coffee encounters and montages on Youn’s stay were epic, I’m so happy for him. He deserves the best :kiss_wink:

The world’s most handsome barista :love:

It’s like they called out Seo Jun on the packaging as “Supreme gold” …isn’t he supreme gold in our eyes :doggie:

• Like 5
  • Love 1