Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

1 hour ago, Gisell Gisell said:

So my guess is right about Youns Stay. Seo Jun lets WS shines. And I am thinking who did audition to him for less than 1 minute. Well, you see how our Seo Jun is now. :blush:

I know right? He’s such a sweet friend, letting WS shine bright. I remember Hyolyn once said Seo Jun to her is like a lighthouse someone who shines brightly from afar guiding and being there for her from the background. He doesn’t sweet talk much but he’s always there when she needs him. Among his friends he’s perhaps known for being that solid reliable guy whom they can rely on. 200.gif

More love to him and his friendships whom he deeply cares about :fullofhearts:

@Gisell Gisell @serenilmauve @backstreetboysfan @Anjalifairy My pleasure, anything to spread the love of our SJ… :blush: I’m glad all of you enjoyed reading the interview as much as I did …Happy Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Thank you so much @Jeomju1216 for the translation. It's always fun to know what is inside his head since we know he always talks sincerely :blush:

So he's traumatic to Diary? His father was quite a strict one :grimace: 

He's such a good friend, he always think about his friends and he really values relationship not only with friends but with all he meets, basically he's s good-natured person..I love him even more :heart::heart:

I like the ending statement, he's very confident about himself in a humble way :wub: He's very dedicated towards acting and i'm sure he would have a long career ahead :)

• Like 6
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@cindaga yeap, almost there;)) We have to wait a bit for last members to vote and maybe re-vote couple pictures, that had a tie, but basically we will soon decide what 12 photos of Seo Jun we will put on macarons;))

Thank you for everything. :heart:

@Jeomju1216 @ivanovie25 I will treasure a friend like Seo Jun for sure in my life. He is really like a diamond. Admire and love him more indeed. :heart:

• Like 5

Thank you so much @serenilmauve for the pictures :heart: and sorry for voting so late :pensive:

but here's mine

Round 1

MV : no. 2

Dream High 2 : no. 2

I Summon You Gold : no. 1

One Warm Word : no. 4

Round 2

Witch's Romance : no. 2

Beauty Inside : no. 1

Kill Me Heal Me : no. 1

Round 3 

The Chronicles of Evil : no. 1

She was Pretty : no. 1

Hwarang : no. 4

Round 4

Fight for My Way : no. 4

Midnight Runners : no. 2

What's Wrong with Secretary Kim : no. 6

Round 5

The Divine Fury : no. 1

Itaewon Class : no. 1

I hope I sort the round list correctly :D

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Revote round! 

Please, revote for photos that received even number of votes;)

Dream High

Spoiler

567-FB9-F0-190-D-4-D10-B0-FF-4-A4861261-

00670675-A71-A-43-F6-A67-A-87-AC91-DFDE5

1. III

2. III III III

Number of voters: 12

Fight, My Way!

Spoiler

005-D4-FD4-7454-4-BF3-AAC6-0-CEAA377-EE6

127-EA095-ECB0-4345-9-E7-F-20-FB4-ECF53-

1. III III I

2. III III

Number of voters: 13

Midnight Runners

Spoiler

7-E3-DF6-F9-E19-D-4647-95-DE-4-EC2403-F5

164-E52-B1-6-B8-E-4062-BDAC-7892093-D3-B

1. III I

2. III III II

Number of voters: 12

• Awesome 1

30 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Watching clips of Shut Up Family, i just realized that SJ has worked closely with 3 members of Sistar :D no wonder he is close to Hyorin..probably with the rest of Sistar too

I think he was friends only with Hyolyn and had just really good professional relationship with others;) 

• Like 5

@serenilmauve Ah yeah..he only mentioned Hyolyn as his close friend..

So cute when his ears turned red lol! 

My favorite picture of them is when they met in LA..they look really comfortable with each other :)

One more would be Bora right? His partner in music bank. What a coincidence to work with almost all members in the same group :)

• Like 4