Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@ivanovie25 @Gisell Gisell

Spoiler

I totally agree with both of you, never felt this kind of fandom towards any actor so far in my life. I’ve moderately liked actors here and there but never to the extent of what I do for PSJ today. I buy his endorsed products, collect his photos and magazines where possible, list goes on. Never thought I’ll be one of those fans :lol: He’s completely bowled me over :love:

@serenilmauve Yaassss!! We need those photoshoots with IU/ PBY… She was pretty’s magazine photoshoot was the bomb, they looked so good together :hooray2:

Looking forward to this week’s episode, I think they’ll show around Seoul institute of arts school, the dorm, classrooms etc…

'Comeback Home' Lee Cho-hee "College senior Park Seo-joon was remarkably cool when he was in school"

'Comeback Home' Park Jin-joo "Park Seo-joon, we've been together since we were babies"

Actor Park Jin-joo reveals the story of Park Seo-joon and Seoul Institute of the Arts's ace of class 07. On KBS 2TV 'Comeback Home'. 

Park Jin-joo and Lee Cho-hee will appear as guests in 'Come Back Home', which will be aired on the 29th. The two are seniors and juniors at Seoul Institute of the Arts, and they plan to go on a memorable trip back to the days of many talents and dreams. 

In a recent recording, Park Jin-joo talked about her relationship with Park Seo-joon, a classmate of the Seoul Institute of the Arts acting department. She showed off her extraordinary friendship, saying, "We can say we've been together since we were babies." 

She also boasted the pride of being an ace in the acting department, saying, "My professor always complimented me that Park Seo-joon and Park Jin-joo would do the best out of my classmates." However, for a moment, he added, "But the professor said that Park Jin-joo did not work hard and would disappear soon," and made the scene into a sea of laughter. 

Lee Cho-hee, a junior in acting department, also recalled Park Seo-joon and said, "He was remarkably cool among the seniors." Then, he said, "Park Seo-joon came to my room with friends to play," raising questions about the broadcast. 

Meanwhile, the 9th episode of 'Come Back Home' will be broadcast at 10:30 pm on the 29th. 

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000482628

• Like 3

I remember she actually said that out of all their classmates she and Seo Jun the only ones, who work as an actors;) So professor was right in terms of known who would succeed in a field;)) As a teacher who sees every year many aspired actors I believe he truly has a sharp eyes for a talented students :smirk: And Seo Jun is shining example of a very talented and hardworking actor :wow1:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Yeah! our Seojuniiii’s charms are legendary, lol :heart: that caption was a warning, it’s a one way entry to his world…once you’re in, there’s no escape just like quicksand :lol:

Hahaha..this is so funny :lol: yup one way entry alright.. 

Btw, that Bibigo ads, i think his picture is not recent right? his hair is still short, must be from around IC or just short after? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Beautiful fanart of Seo Jun by Peco

Wow, Peco’s talent amazes me, an incredibly talented artist. For them to choose draw SJ is such a blessing for us fans, too much talent at one place  :glasses:

4 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Btw, that Bibigo ads, i think his picture is not recent right? his hair is still short, must be from around IC or just short after? 

Yeah looks like that…

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Hahaha..this is so funny :lol: yup one way entry alright.. 

They shoot bunch of photos at once for different planed products and then release them until next photoshoot for brand;) 

• Like 5

Lee Cho Hee Talks About Being Friends With Park Seo Joon In College

Lee Cho Hee Talks About Being Friends With Park Seo Joon In College

Lee Cho Hee has revealed that she was friends with Park Seo Joon during their college days!

On the May 29 episode of KBS 2TV’s “Come Back Home,” Park Jin Joo and Lee Cho Hee appeared together as guests. Both actresses went to the same college—Seoul Institute of the Arts—and at one point during the show, Park Jin Joo mentioned that she had been classmates with Park Seo Joon, who also attended the school.

“I was in the same year and the same class as Seo Joon,” she explained, “so we sort of grew up together as actors, starting from our baby years.”

Yoo Jae Suk then asked Lee Cho Hee if she’d known Park Seo Joon as well, and she replied, “Yes. When I first saw the older students at school, he was the student who stood out for being handsome. I remember thinking that he looked really cool.”

Lee Cho Hee went on to recall, “He even came over to my house to hang out once. He came by once after playing soccer, before going to his morning classes.”

Park Jin Joo then shocked the MCs by sharing a prediction that one of her professors had made back in college. “Our professor said during class that out of everyone in our year, ‘Park Seo Joon and Park Jin Joo will probably be the first to make it big. But Park Jin Joo will probably disappear quickly because she doesn’t work hard.'”

Turning to the camera, she added with a smile, “I’ll work harder in the future so I can stay by your side forever.”

Park-Jin-Joo-Park-Seo-Joon.jpg

credit: 

• Like 4

7 Main Lead Actors We Would Love To See As Villains In A K-Drama

6. Park Seo Joon

Park Seo Joon is one of those actors who will never disappoint when it comes to picking K-drama roles. His most famous K-dramas have featured him being the charismatic male lead who we all seem to eventually fall for. It would be a total twist of events if he were to take on a villainous role; a character who is psychotic, evil, and cold. It’s a side that Park Seo Joon would be able to pull off so effortlessly, especially considering his acting chops!

park-seo-joon2.jpeg

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1469337wpp/7-main-lead-actors-we-would-love-to-see-as-villains-in-a-k-drama

Sooo, who will tell them, that Seo Jun actually played a role of villain in The Chronicles of Evil? And he was so good at it, that I still want to see him in hardcore ambiguous role with a lot of action;))) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Sooo, who will tell them, that Seo Jun actually played a role of villain in The Chronicles of Evil? And he was so good at it, that I still want to see him in hardcore ambitions role with a lot of action;))) 

Yeah, that would be so cool. He did a great job masking his dark intentions in CoE… his character switch was amazing in that movie. He can do a great job pulling off twisted character or a who dunnit kinda thriller, we’ve seen that already. I’m sure he can push the boundaries even more with destructive evil roles. He can keep a straight face when he wants to despite his true inner feelings, we saw glimpses of that on Youn’s stay :fear: :coolshades:

BTW, while watching the latest Come back home episode where his alma mater was shown, I was wondering if he completed his graduation and ended up getting his degree? Looks like a lot of actors drop off when they get real time work opportunities early on. Jin joo said she graduated in 2011, given his military enlistment he would have graduated in 2013/2014. I wonder if he had the time to complete his course while actively working on his acting projects. :idk:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1