Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Yura actually also in his current agency Awesone ENT. lol 
I don’t think that him being carefree though, but just knowing how entertainment works and being flirty witty lol 

@ivanovie25 @Gisell Gisell :joy: Sexy Seo Jun on phone wallpaper must be such a cool thing to look at everytime :smirk:

CK photoshoot was so cool! I hope they will let him to do more of them outside;) 

@ivanovie25 Ah, I know couple people in my circle that also like Seo Jun, but my truly close friends refuse to get into k-dramas :unamused:

• Like 5

@Gisell Gisell @ivanovie25 Lol, yeah Jungkook trying to set them up is so funny and cute. SJ is smooth like butter when it comes to flirting, he’s got some hard core skills there…:glasses:

@serenilmauve Partly yes, but I don’t think he’ll talk like that anymore even if it’s to satisfy the entertainment quotient of a reality show. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

@Gisell Gisell @ivanovie25 Lol, yeah Jungkook trying to set them up is so funny and cute. SJ is smooth like butter when it comes to flirting, he’s got some hard core skills there…:glasses:

I cant stop laughing how smooth his flirting was. I cannot imagine if we are the girls. Melted like ice cream. Lol. 

@serenilmauve @ivanovie25 It is nice view when waking up seeing his face on the screen to shut up the alarm. Lol. :love: I hope they will do outdoor again for all the CFs. It is refreshing.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I cant stop laughing how smooth his flirting was. I cannot imagine if we are the girls. Melted like ice cream. Lol. 

@serenilmauve @ivanovie25 It is nice view when waking up seeing his face on the screen to shut up the alarm. Lol. :love: I hope they will do outdoor again for all the CFs. It is refreshing.

And he said he's an introvert? Pffft...:lol: 

yeah, i think so too @Jeomju1216 i don't think he would speak freely like that now even for the sake of entertainment..he's being extra careful now :sweat_smile:  

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

I think this PSJxYumi drama mash up was created around the time of YK2, the editing is quite decent…it’s cute to watch , no subs unfortunately…

The fans are so creative :blush:  Yumi is really pretty, i like her since her old drama Que Sera Sera. I hope Seo Jun can work with her in a movie project someday..

@Jeomju1216 Talking about smooth flirting, just now my Youtube recommended again a clip from his RM episode when he did aegyo to win the heart of PD nims..He sure does have hard core skills hahaha! 

• Like 4

Sorry if this was already posted, the thumbnail caught my attention 

10 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Talking about smooth flirting, just now my Youtube recommended again a clip from his RM episode when he did aegyo to win the heart of PD nims..He sure does have hard core skills hahaha! 

Ya that PD represented all of us, she was blushing pink / red by the end of his aegyo act, his expressions were to die for :kiss_wink:

10 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Yumi is really pretty, i like her since her old drama Que Sera Sera. I hope Seo Jun can work with her in a movie project someday..

Yeah she is very pretty, and they look so good together even though it’s an edit :heart: Oh! I haven’t seen that drama, adding to it my watchlist :glasses:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

The fans are so creative :blush:  Yumi is really pretty, i like her since her old drama Que Sera Sera. I hope Seo Jun can work with her in a movie project someday..

@Jeomju1216 Talking about smooth flirting, just now my Youtube recommended again a clip from his RM episode when he did aegyo to win the heart of PD nims..He sure does have hard core skills hahaha! 

Ahhh.. I love to see his aegyo to the PD nims as well. Both were blushing and melted I think. Lol. 

@serenilmauve Let's guess. Do you think they will give us photoshoots for Dream & Conpia? They should do it for the promotion right? :winkx: But I cannot expect too much. Sigh. It seems I have to put my expectation on very low level. 

• Like 4

@Gisell Gisell Usually for movies they have photoshoot for Cine21 magazine, but it’s truly hard to predict with female costars unless it’s romantic movie;) 

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think Seo Jun had only magazine photoshoot with She Was Pretty co-star, but even then it was more like 4 main leads photoshoot;) 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Ahhh.. I love to see his aegyo to the PD nims as well. Both were blushing and melted I think. Lol. 

@serenilmauve Let's guess. Do you think they will give us photoshoots for Dream & Conpia? They should do it for the promotion right? :winkx: But I cannot expect too much. Sigh. It seems I have to put my expectation on very low level. 

Sohyun PD nim was so obvious lol! her face was all red. I also tend to get red when i'm embarrassed or blushing, i don't think it would be wise for me to meet him face to face, i would look like a tomato hahaha!

I think they will give us because the actors are all high profile but..it would be like a year from now..lol! To think they all are included in The Actor Is Present..oh except i don't know about IU, i have to recheck..

Spoiler

This is so out of topic Lol!..last night i realized something,  from the time i first knew k-drama or k-movie..mm..i think the first one is a drama, I have several favorite actors and became a fan of them one at a time, but i never felt my fandom this strong the way i feel about our Seo Jun to the point that i put his picture on my mobile, my tablet or buy things he advertises. Of course they remain to be my favorites in terms of selecting which movies or dramas i want to watch. Anyway..just me being random :blush:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Gisell Gisell Usually for movies they have photoshoot for Cine21 magazine, but it’s truly hard to predict with female costars unless it’s romantic movie;) 

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think Seo Jun had only magazine photoshoot with She Was Pretty co-star, but even then it was more like 4 main leads photoshoot;) 

Yes, I only remember She Was Pretty and I never see any photoshoots with his LF. I always wonder why because I see many dramas will do the photoshoots together. Actually I also wanna see his CF for couples but it seems impossible as well. Lol. I think the last CF is Tirtir?

@serenilmauve @ivanovie25 My guess for Conpia the photoshoots will be 3 of them. As for Dream, please make it group if they cannot make it for Seo Jun & IU only. :Please:

@ivanovie25

Spoiler

I thought you always do it this way (put their photos, buy their products). Lol. As for me, Seo Jun is the only one. At first my family are wonder why I can buy things because of him only. I can collect all the magazines. Hahahahah. Now they used to it already. :blush:

• Like 5

Handsome boy :wub: His advertisements seem to be updated quite often, so grateful for that, at least we get to see a different of him almost daily :)

@Gisell Gisell

Spoiler

Lol! well not for me..i think i only put just some of them on my mobile and certainly not buying their advertisements. I only watch their clips on youtube and read news about them. Oh i did comment in soompi forum for one or two :)

Oh i just found out there are more famous celebrities in my countries who declare their Seo Jun fandom lol!! He is indeed popular among celebrities not only in korea but also other asian countries *at least my country :blush: 

• Like 3