Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

I love to watch the Youtube about Seo Jun even though I have known all the facts. It is still interesting to watch it. :blush: Btw @ivanovie25 I cannot find A Witch's Romance in my Viu. Sigh. I will check The Beauty Inside then. I dunno how many times I have repeated Seo Jun's scenes only for Beauty Inside. 

• Like 5

On 5/22/2021 at 2:04 PM, ivanovie25 said:

@serenilmauve yeah, i think only @Anjalifairy couln't see it..let me try the other app so that everybody can see my pics :)

Argghh what happened with my device why i'm the only one who can't see it?! :confused: Yes please, reupload or upload next time with imgbb i wanna see it too :blush:

Yesss, Hongdae is coming.. Set the reminder guys! 

Looking from the youtube thumbnail, Hongdae looks annoyed. Idk what happen but probably he's under so much stress lol while Somin is so flowery. Synopsis describes her as a cheerful one if i'm not mistaken. 

Their short convo in the teaser,

Hongdae : what do you mean with 'again'? What kind of documentary that's scripted?

Somin : There's also twist in it~ 

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

Omo! Finally we will get a glimpse of Hong Dae 

I wonder why suddenly they realease this, to keep the public interest? Poor them, the project's been delayed for quite some times..anyway happy! Yippie! :love:

I rarely see any movies with unfinished filming and uncertain premiere schedule releasing their script reading video. I think Dream is a unique case. To keep the public interest could be one of the reasons i guess :D I always say this that i really have a good feeling about this movie  :blush: 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Argghh what happened with my device why i'm the only one who can't see it?! :confused: Yes please, reupload or upload next time with imgbb i wanna see it too :blush:

Yesss, Hongdae is coming.. Set the reminder guys! 

Looking from the youtube thumbnail, Hongdae looks annoyed. Idk what happen but probably he's under so much stress lol while Somin is so flowery. Synopsis describes her as a cheerful one if i'm not mistaken. 

Their short convo in the teaser,

Hongdae : what do you mean with 'again'? What kind of documentary that's scripted?

Somin : There's also twist in it~ 

I just want to ask you about the teaser. :blush: Cant wait to see the chemistry of Hongdae & Somin. :love:

Done for the reminder. Why it is so long? Lol.

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

21 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I just want to ask you about the teaser. :blush: Cant wait to see the chemistry of Hongdae & Somin. :love:

Done for the reminder. Why it is so long? Lol.

Yes still next friday though :sweatingbullets:

Still, this is such an unexpected content we got today :elated:

I think everybody is forgetting that today is monday. I'm pessimistic they would release RP today :joy:

In addition to celebrate 4th anniversary of Ko Dongman's existence, let's find out our Dongmanie MBTI test result,

ENFP - The campaigners. 

It matches him i think xD

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

@serenilmauve I'm curious how it will have comedic element while the synopsis sounds serious to me XD 

@Gisell Gisell I'm sure they will put eng sub but yeah they're so slow :thumbsdown:

Btw, i just re-watched this part Seojun singing IU's song. 

Why did he choose this song though? Of course it's bcs he likes this song but i think it's quite difficult for his vocal range :joy: I like him singing the 2nd song better :D

So after the topic of bloody smell, they continued with the topic of coffee truck here.

As we know, last year in february, Wooshik sent a coffee truck to IC filming set. So the question from Wooshik is what something missing from the banner of the coffee truck he sent. After thinking hard, finally Seojun answered it correctly. It's Seojun's name that's missing. There's only written "From actor Choi Wooshik" on the banner when usually the sender will also write "to actor X" and followed with encouragement message, right? 

Wooshik revealed that it's Seojun who started it first. In 2017, Seojun sent a coffee truck to Wooshik's movie filming set but he promoted his movie instead by writing on the banner "Midnight Runners, fighting!" and it made Wooshik totally dumbfounded seeing that :joy: So, the coffee truck he sent to IC filming set was like a small revenge to his hyung, without receiver name, only his name lol.

In the clip, Seojun admitted he started it first. He thought it would be no fun if he just sent the coffee truck normally. So since they have the same humor code, he came with that idea expecting it as just for fun between them.

Omg these dorks.. :sweat_smile:

I really like this monologue part. Too bad Hwarang and Kill Me Heal Me didn't include. The first part when he took out the camera is from the Spring Day right?

• Like 5
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

In the clip, Seojun admitted he started it first. He thought it would be no fun if he just sent the coffee truck normally. So since they have the same humor code, he came with that idea expecting it as just for fun between them.

Omg these dorks.. :sweat_smile:

Haha, they’re so funny. Thanks for sharing the background :grin:

@Anjalifairy Agreed, I think that song is generally hard for men with a base voice like SJ to sing, it’s not an easy song in general but even harder given his voice range. I think he sings high notes really well, IU’s song had more low notes from the beginning which was hard to keep up. Tried his best though :glasses:

Finally, some news on Dream. Yay!!!! Some parts of the world are fully opening up post vax drives. If they are lucky they might find a suitable country to shoot the pending overseas portion as soon as the actor’s schedules allow for it. 

@serenilmauve Are you folks talking about the premise of Dream? If yes, then feels like they would be plenty moments of comical relief even though the background situation is serious, I just get that vibe. 

• Like 7

@Anjalifairy ah now that you mentioned it, yeah the camera part could be from that small project not the reminiscing symbol. I think maybe he considers it as his 'real' debut into the world of acting. The MV was his debut as Park Seo Joon?

Yeah agree with you guys, it's a hard song for his vocal range..actually i really want to hear him sing She for a whole complete song :) well, he just chose whatever he likes at the moment :)

And thank you @Anjalifairy for detailing the story of that fm clip..they're indeed adorable dorks lol! 

The same here @serenilmauve i think IU character will constantly annoy him..lol! From the way IU's tone handling his complaint..

anyway, i just noticed that the views of his The Actor is Present clip is not that high..where are all Jeomjus? Lol! Well, it's not something important, i just want him to stand out so that the world film industry will notice..:sweat_smile:

Ps. Congrats @serenilmauve you're a moderator now :thumbsup: i notice the colour is blue..:)

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

@Jeomju1216 I guess that also the knowledge of director’s previous movies helped me to imagine what kind of comedy it could be :lol:

@ivanovie25 Thanks;) :selfie2:

The only way for movie industry to notice him, it’s consistent strong movie ticket sales;))) For that reason, I hope despite all that unfortunates Dream will succeed in box office. But in all honest movie industry already knows him thanks to The Chronicles of the Evil, Beauty Inside and Midnight Runners;) While he is admittedly mostly a drama actor, he also slowly growing his movie portfolio, which is great for a Hallyu star like him;)

With COVID though it’s fun to watch how many big movie actors returning to play in dramas lol

• Like 5

@Anjalifairy Thks for the stories about Seo Jun & WS. They are really funny guys. I think I will always laugh if they are around. Happy mood. :blush:

@serenilmauve Congrats to you. :love: Wish Dream & Conpia will hit box office. I really cant wait for it even though it is still long way to go. 

@ivanovie25 I will try to watch the clip of Kobiz whenever I can to gain the viewers. Lol. Let's do it. :love:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

@serenilmauve I think i would have thought it as a kind of serious movie about life if i didn't know it's comedy xD But bcs now i know, i imagine it would be like they don't mean to be funny but an unexpected plot twist makes the whole situation becomes funny and hilarious kind of movie, like Extreme Job :D

Btw congrats for your new position!:hooray2:

@Jeomju1216 @ivanovie25 Yeah it's hard for him to keep up with the low tone. But i'm sure he can do better than that. It could be he was nervous at that time. I bet the practice version was so much better :D  Or he didn't do his best on purpose bcs he's afraid if he's too good, people will ask him sing all the time lol just kidding :lol:

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@Jeomju1216 @ivanovie25 Yeah it's hard for him to keep up with the low tone. But i'm sure he can do better than that. It could be he was nervous at that time. I bet the practice version was so much better :D  Or he didn't do his best on purpose bcs he's afraid if he's too good, people will ask him sing all the time lol just kidding :lol:

Now I am curious whether IU listened to her song by Seo Jun's version or not and whether she gave comments to Seo Jun. Lol. Why suddenly I hope I can see their interaction as soon as possible. Hong Dae & So Min. :sparklyeyes: Gosh, waiting is really not fun at all. 

Btw, so we will not have confirmation for "Project K"? 

• Like 4