Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@Gisell Gisell @serenilmauve @Jeomju1216 @ivanovie25 Yess how can we choose between the cutie and the hottie? :lol: It turns out it's a teaser for "Park Seojun in his 20s VS Park Seojun in his 30s" interview that will be released on the fanmeet. It consists of variety of stories about his dreams as an actor, his actor life for the past 10 years, his daily life and many more. 

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/015/0004545820

Also, Fight For My Way will be produced as a webtoon. From http://www.cstimes.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=460706

Our fantastic four is truly iconic! :love:

Btw does anyone notice RP releases the fanmeet countdown video based on the remaining days? I didn't know until i read k-jeomjus discussing about it. So today the video will be released at 2pm KST as there are 2 days left for the fanmeet. It was right yesterday they uploaded it at 3pm KST bcs i was online at the time. We'll see today :D

Awesome Naver post update from :

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=31485103&memberNo=43298448

I'm too lazy to upload the pics guys xD But as always, Seojun is breathtakingly beautiful in every single pic :love:  

Lmao his MBTI test result is either S.E.X.Y or C.U.T.E :lol: Awesome caption is awesome and makes my fingers curl. Also this one, "if there's a barista like this, i don't need water. I'll drink coffee every day" :yaaa:

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

@serenilmauveOh you've posted the naver link too. I'm so slow in typing xD

Dongman's hair is more like Youngjoon's i think :joy:

Exactly at 2pm :D

D-2

Daall Kitchen, a coffee truck support for actor Lee Byunghun on Conpia set mentions Seojun on their IG post,

https://www.instagram.com/p/COxb9bOHqPY/?igshid=10uijy8vmzyf6

Seojun appeared and greeted them "Hello!" with a loud voice. They say Seojun is so lively. It is said that day when they were filming was a very hot sunny day. Seojun ordered ice americano at the coffee truck. 

Well, even in cold winter, he still drinks ice americano xD

• Like 6

@Anjalifairy thanks for the info..i see, interesting concept. So the fan meeting will be about his journey in career and life..i'm getting more curious :sparklyeyes:

So probably the script he's been reading and memorizing is about for that interview take..

Aww..so tomorrow will be at 1 pm? Cool..

Congrats for FFMW! :happy2:usually webtoon is made into live drama now drama is made into webtoon..FFMW is really an iconic realistic coming off age drama..

Agree with you @Anjalifairy he's exceptionally breathtaking here..i keep whispering to myself how handsome he is when looking at the pictures..lol! Wow wow! Gotta save them all!

Awesome knows we need his bts pictures..lol! We love his bts pics more than the official..lol!

• Like 6

*** So NICE that Smart Communications, Inc. has teamed up with KakaoTV to stream PSJ's upcoming fan meet to all his fans.  Yes, we can be able to watch “Park Seo Jun, Comma” live at gigafest.smart on May 15, 4 p.m. To all his Filipino fans Smart subscribers, they can enjoy watching the upcoming online fan meet with Double GIGA Video 99 valid for 7 days, which comes with 2 GB per day for YouTube and more, plus 2 GB of open access data.  :ohboy2:

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Also, Fight For My Way will be produced as a webtoon. From http://www.cstimes.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=460706

@Anjalifairy, thanks for sharing this. Park Seo Joon acting here stole the hearts of the viewers when the drama aired. It even reached 13.8% as its highest rating. It will be available on Kakao and Naver when released (no date was mentioned). It seems like the fans of the drama can look forward to seeing their favorite scenes in the webtoon. This year, there is a lot of webtoons to be adapted into dramas and some also release it at the same time as the drama. Looking forward to the webtoon version. 

:hypehype:

• Like 7

@Anjalifairy Wowww.. Webtoon of FFMW. :heart4: Dongman's hairstyle looks like LYJ's hairstyle. :blush: It is so interesting to know they make it into webtoon. 

I always love the Awesome Naver Post because as @ivanovie25 mentioned it is more beautiful than the official pictorial. Lol. For me, Seo Jun with flowers photos are like painting. The photos seem like beautiful paintings. :heart:

I really cannot wait for 15.05. D-2. :love:  It is so exciting and Seo Jun is really hardworking even for the fan meeting. :foryou:

• Like 6

19 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve

Daall Kitchen, a coffee truck support for actor Lee Byunghun on Conpia set mentions Seojun on their IG post,

https://www.instagram.com/p/COxb9bOHqPY/?igshid=10uijy8vmzyf6

Seojun appeared and greeted them "Hello!" with a loud voice. They say Seojun is so lively. It is said that day when they were filming was a very hot sunny day. Seojun ordered ice americano at the coffee truck. 

Well, even in cold winter, he still drinks ice americano xD

I just read this..thanks @Anjalifairy every little news of him always makes me happy :blush: I remember he always greeted Youn Stay guests with a loud voice and cheerful gestures :D

But one time he drank hot americano, he's not so 'penguin' as we thought he was lol! :D 

• Like 5

It seems like there are so many things will be shared to the fans..so excited! :relaxed: In his 10-year journey as an actor, he has accomplished so much that make us proud of him. So happy that he's willing to share this precious moment with us :blush:

Anyway, i read this..the premise seems interesting. Well i'm sure he got so many offers already but this one makes it to the news, he's probably considering it, we'll see..

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

At least it’s a news... But let’s not get excited. I like both writer and PD though. 
And the theme of the drama is right my alley;) The work sounds mature and goes to direction that Seo Jun choose with Itaewon Class, Dream and Concrete  Utopia 

I’m sooo used to not hearing news about his possible drama work, that I almost fell from my chair xD

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 4

Happy 18M followers dear Seo Jun. :foryou:I really love this May month as we will see Seo Jun tomorrow. It is really exciting as he will share with his journey with his Jeomju. :heart:

@ivanovie25 My heart beats fast reading the news. Lol. The story seems interesting. I dont know why I think Seo Jun always choose work about life and meaning of life. :blush: So we are waiting Awesome to confirm then?

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

Okay, so far it’s a long shot deal only :pensive: 

But seriously, I’m happy to hear, that he is still considering dramas. And usually he announces new projects while filming other;) No matter what drama he chooses, I hope it will be successful;) 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Blob 3

@serenilmauve if you almost fell off your chair, i almost choked on my food. And then came here right away xD

Let's not too excited as he still receives only the synopsis. Do not let the sorrow of Mount Jiri happen again lol. But how not to be excited? This is what we've been waiting for a long time :bawling: 

I like the premise though. Another slice of life? Jang Tae Sang also sounds like another strong and iconic character for me. The article says he is a rich guy in Bukchon. The Bukchon area we know? The hanok village? Some articles translate "Kyungsung" as hard.. But i also googled "Kyungsung" is an old name of Seoul in japanese colonial era. So probably a saeguk drama?! :o Oh please.. i hope he take the role:sparklyeyes:

• Like 3
  • Blob 3