Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

The bonus book is collaboration with Calvin Klein :wub:

"Hello Dazed readers, this is Park Seojun. I'm now shooting a Calvin Klein pictorial in beautiful nature. Dazed April issue pictorial with Calvin Klein, please look forward to it. Thank you".

Spoiler

I stumbled upon a blog on naver. OP bought the supplementary book of Dazed november issue with singer Park Hyoshin. 

output-755557307.jpg

output-2975969997.jpg

Seojun's version might look like this as well. A book full with Seojun's photo collections. No interview included :)

Source

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=minhiyo&logNo=221386473284&proxyReferer=https:%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

Edited by Anjalifairy
  • Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

4 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

The bonus book is collaboration with Calvin Klein :wub:

"Hello Dazed readers, this is Park Seojun. I'm now shooting a Calvin Klein pictorial in beautiful nature. Dazed April issue pictorial with Calvin Klein, please look forward to it. Thank you".

Reveal hidden contents

I stumbled upon a blog on naver. OP bought the supplementary book of Dazed november issue with singer Park Hyoshin. 

Seojun's version might look like this as well. A book full with Seojun's photo collections. No interview included :)

Source

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=minhiyo&logNo=221386473284&proxyReferer=https:%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

We have the answer now for one of his IG Post. :fullofhearts:Now thinking I wanna buy the Dazed or not. Lol. 

• Like 5

OMG..he looks soo manly yet cute at the same time:heart2beat:I wanna buy that Dazed edition...:sparklyeyes:Seo Jun in spring and outdoor..it must be a very bight photobook with a shining Seo Jun..:wub:

@Gisell Gisell now we just need one more answer to that blue outfit post lol! 

So if he's shooting for Calvin Klein, does it mean he's the brand ambassador or for just this one time? To think, actually we're quite lucky as his fans because he seems to have at least one activity per month and we can get the update. Some celebrities particularly the senior ones rarely give updates except when they're shooting a drama/movie :D

Guys, do you any link to the subbed Vlive Youn's Kitchen 2? I've been wanting to know details of their interview..

• Like 7

12 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

The bonus book is collaboration with Calvin Klein

That’s amazing, I had an inkling it could be something related to CK Jeans, because of the denim jacket he wore on his latest insta post from Jeju-do. CK is not a brand PSJ usually wears.It’s been a while since PSJ was spotted wearing jeans, throw back to his FFMW days... he’s been wearing a lot of street casual or extremely dandy looks lately... can’t wait for the pictorial to release...the teaser looks fab... he’s outdoors finally !!!!  :dorashakes:

• Like 6

12 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

OMG..he looks soo manly yet cute at the same time:heart2beat:I wanna buy that Dazed edition...:sparklyeyes:Seo Jun in spring and outdoor..it must be a very bight photobook with a shining Seo Jun..:wub:

@Gisell Gisell now we just need one more answer to that blue outfit post lol! 

So if he's shooting for Calvin Klein, does it mean he's the brand ambassador or for just this one time? To think, actually we're quite lucky as his fans because he seems to have at least one activity per month and we can get the update. Some celebrities particularly the senior ones rarely give updates except when they're shooting a drama/movie :D

Guys, do you any link to the subbed Vlive Youn's Kitchen 2? I've been wanting to know details of their interview..

Yes, I am very curious about the blue outfit as it is from January post. Lol. It cannot be Chanel because the outfit is Hermes. Can we play the game to guess?. :sparklyeyes:Btw I dont think he is the BA. 

I want the YK2 interview too as I never read it before. 

@Jeomju1216 @serenilmauve Can we have outdoor photoshoot now for Ziozia and K2? It is Spring anyway. 

• Like 4

@Gisell Gisell the blue outfit remains. And also this one, 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLePj7iH_J7/?igshid=1qjwmt92aa1pf

I think he was working on a project when he took this selfie. I mean these days he doesn't post his pic for no reasons ^_^

@ivanovie25 

They didn't mention about him being their BA. So i think it's just a one time collab with CK. 

About YK2 vlive, no one has subbed it i believe ^_^

@Jeomju1216 Funny that when i think about CK, underwear will be the first thing that pops in my head. They do have comfortable underwear though, according to my brother :lol:

As i recall, he wore a lot of jeans too for Bench :) Agree that he looks fab (i mean he always does). He brings the simple white T-shirt and jeans to new different level. Legit body proportions..

@serenilmauve No one expected that it would be CK. So surprising  :D

I'm sure the bonus book will sell out in no time.

If they don't have any footage of his birthday on this week episode or commentary episode, i'll sue Na PD! :lol:

One more preview

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@Gisell Gisell the blue outfit remains. And also this one, 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLePj7iH_J7/?igshid=1qjwmt92aa1pf

I think he was working on a project when he took this selfie. I mean these days he doesn't post his pic for no reasons ^_^

@ivanovie25 

They didn't mention about him being their BA. So i think it's just a one time collab with CK. 

About YK2 vlive, no one has subbed it i believe ^_^

@Jeomju1216 Funny that when i think about CK, underwear will be the first thing that pops in my head. They do have comfortable underwear though, according to my brother :lol:

As i recall, he wore a lot of jeans too for Bench :) Agree that he looks fab (i mean he always does). He brings the simple white T-shirt and jeans to new different level. Legit body proportions..

@serenilmauve No one expected that it would be CK. So surprising  :D

I'm sure the bonus book will sell out in no time.

If they don't have any footage of his birthday on this week episode or commentary episode, i'll sue Na PD! :lol:

One more preview

The bonus book will be sold separately? If yes, I wanna order it. Lol.

So we still have 2 photos to be solved, guys. Lol. Ah, how about this one:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKOHhyWHxlb/  What do you think?

Btw, what's the IG of Na PD or email or Utube or whatever? I will prepare to write to him if they didnt celebrate Seo Jun's Bday. :tounge_wink: Gosh, he had to do so many things on his Birthday especially his signature, tteokgalbi. :blush:

Talking about his body, even the simple shirt and jeans, he looks "expensive". :love:

• Like 6

@Gisell Gisell Yep it’s high time those brands did outdoor shoots. SJ looks good anywhere, but our boy needs some fresh air to breathe and amplify his gorgeousness  :grin:

@ivanovie25 oh yeah , the mystery Hermès outfit photo shoot. I read somewhere that it was going to be for the Vogue magazine. It’s possible the campaign got delayed, looking forward to PSJ’s handsomeness when the full spread releases. My only worry about the delay is that most luxury brands are already releasing Fall 2021 collections so it’s a tad bit late to release a Spring collection in a fashion magazine. Here are some official Hermès spring 2021 outfit photos that SJ was seen wearing if anyone is interested - https://fashionablymale.net/2020/07/06/hermes-menswear-spring-summer-2021/

https://www.hermes.com/us/en/story/271480-men-spring-summer-2021-performance/

@Anjalifairy LOL...CK has done some explosive underwear ad campaigns with the Kardashians and Justin Bieber. I don’t know if SeoJun will sign up for that unless he is their official brand ambassador, paid tons of money and is comfortable being so intimate in front of millions of people.... of course it will be a treat for us :lol:  . Interesting Hyuna’s CK one ad campaign released a few days ago. When I saw that and a few fashion bloggers on naver focusing on SeoJun’s denim jacket(from CK Korea’s new collection) vs the rest of his insta outfit, I started hoping for some collab.

@serenilmauve Making him carry weird things...LOL  You’re right, he looks drop dead gorgeous carrying anything :blush:

I’ll join both of you in suing them... my hope is even if the production team misses PSJ’s bday...Choi woo shik and Yumi won’t let the moment pass by. Fingers crossed.

• Like 5

On 3/17/2021 at 2:56 PM, Anjalifairy said:

@Gisell Gisell I'm not sure for this one but the bonus book of Dazed november issue that i posted yesterday was sold separately. OP said she didn't buy the main magazine. Only the bonus book. 

That post was when he filmed for SK Magic. The exact same hairsyle :D

Oh..It was for SK Magic. :blush:

I will order the Dazed soon. How about you @ivanovie25? I think I will spend more now because of Seo Jun. Lol. 

@serenilmauve So the post is for Bibigo CF. Well, we will have new video of Condition Drink & Bibigo then. :love:

• Like 3