Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Aah.. so there will be one more batch of guest? Yeaay..but some of them cancelled? I don't know if my interpretation is correct lol! And Tteokgalbi will be making its grand finale..lol!

The Indian guy is also having his birthday on the 16th..so they made him the birthday soup, i guess it's for Seo Jun too :) i hope there will be a clip of him having his birthday soup in eps 10

Do you guys remember the clip from the first teaser in which Seo Jun and Yumi in white chef outfit delivered food and closed the door..i can't recall that scene in any episode so far. Next week will be the last dinner they serve and Yumi is wearing black..:o

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

@ivanovie25 yes, please. Not sure why production didn’t thought, that wishing happy b-day is a great idea. It happens rarely on shows and it could’ve been such a great opportunity to show members celebrating together something so meaningful :bawling:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMUfP_vFT9S/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I like a lot how Youn’s Stay team always careful about food allergies and accommodate accordingly.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMUiJb4BJIk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

How to stop loving Seo Jun’s little “oh my gosh” :joy:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@ivanovie25 @serenilmauve They will not be so cruel by not celebrating Seo Jun's birthday right? If they really didnt do it even for small celebration, I will be very disappointed. :sad1:

Now I dont really understand, if YS will have last guest for Epi 10-11, how about the commentary episode then? Dont tell me they will not have it also. 

I love his "Hola" and "Oh my gosh". I am not tired saying that actually Seo Jun is sexy speaking foreign language. Lol. :love:

And the conversation with WS' Mom is cute. :blush:

• Like 5

@Gisell Gisell I know right ? I would be disappointed if they didn’t have a staff celebration for his birthday unless he specifically asked them not to bring it up, let’s wait and watch. The trailer didn’t show any signs of it yet, let’s see if they drop some teasers close to next week’s telecast. 

@ivanovie25 @serenilmauve I am sad too that we probably only have another week or two of Youn’s stay. I think we have to brace ourselves for the fact that there would no new PSJ movies / dramas released this year, it will probably be a working year for him. Concrete utopia’s principal photography should commence soon and then he needs wrap up the overseas shooting of Dream. Once pre-allocated schedules change I think it messes up everything including PSJ’s commitments to future projects. Hoping for his work in progress movie projects to be massive successes in “cinemas”. 

The conversation with Choi woo shik’s mom was so cute , she called PSJ a big star :star:...

• Like 5

episode 10 preview 

I’m still jealous of guests;) They’re spending time in perfect place, eating delicious authentic korean food and have a pleasure to meet great actors, who work hard to make their stay as comfortable as possible;))

PSJ for K2 CF

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@serenilmauve me too! And they get to take a picture with them :) i hope they would start seeing our actors' works and they would also see how great our actors are in their element :)

This batch of guests seem even more far from korean culture than the last batch :D They are neuro scientict and mathematician (i didn't catch the third group's field of work), and i don't think they watch korean tv or movies much :D 

I think the first group in the first episode study neuro science too right? One has blue hair..are they friends i wonder.. 

Btw the rating is going up a bit yeayy! It's their stable rating around 7-9%

8.272% national

9.534% seoul

• Like 6

Happy knowing the rating is going up. :blush: Cant wait for the sub. 

And suddenly I am sad because it means it is only 2 episodes left. :criesariver:

@ivanovie25 Btw hopefully you will keep missing Seo Jun. Lol. We will have hard time because we have to wait his movies and no drama at all for this year. As @Jeomju1216 said, wish all the best for his movies. :wow1:Cant wait to see the trailer of Dream actually. 

Btw why I am curious who the person Seo Jun was chatting with. He was busy with his phone. *Jealous mode* Lol.

Edited by Gisell Gisell
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

@Gisell Gisell yeah it's only 2 episodes left :bawling: how am i to survive until Utopia and Dream released? Lol! But lucky for us that Seo Jun still remembers to update us at least once a month :) not sufficient but not bad..

And hopefully his Record Park's will be uploaded every 2 weeks as well. I am really not ready if I dont see any news about him. 

• Like 4

@serenilmauve I am with you , totally envy them...one of the mathematicians said the meal stood out for being cooked by most famous people.

@ivanovie25 Not that it matters but happy to see the ratings go up...I actually felt the other way about this batch of guests, they seem to have known how big the stars serving them are. They were constantly complimenting them for their amazing work and extra efforts. They knew them all by names pretty well.

Seo Jun outperformed himself in the kitchen on this episode 

, he truly is a master chef now :cutekitty: Awww , the way he defended woo shik and said he couldn’t have possibly locked the guests out... always looking out for his friend and taking care of him. The songs they play every time SJ is cooking are epic, one of them goes something like I was born to be a legend ... LOL... so proud of him

@Gisell Gisell Seo Jun seemed to be busy on his phone right ? He looks like a normal guy addicted to his phone... BTW, the Indian guy’s bday was the night before I.e. 12/15... so may be the seaweed soup was for SJ ?:crazymad:

• Like 4

@Jeomju1216  U mean they know the names of our YS' team? Because I thought they dont know about how famous the YS' team actually. I think the seaweed soup is for the Indian guy from the teaser. That's why I wonder whether they give it to Seo Jun or not. Please, it is his birthday as well. :sparklyeyes: Anyway, he is the one who cook the seaweed soup right? Lol. 

• Like 4

@Gisell Gisell Yeah , looks like SJ was making the soup himself, now I feel bad that he had to work so hard on his bday :frown:..poor baby. Yeah they knew Seo Jin, they knew Woo Shik , they knew the chefs were stars...they may not have watched all their work but they knew the staff were super famous people. During dinner all of the guests alluded to that fact one way or the other. Well, at least that’s how I felt ... The soup was served to the Indian guy for breakfast but the night before during dinner his friends wished him happy birthday so may be it was belated wishes from the staff. 

• Like 4

@Jeomju1216 i see, i haven't watched the subbed version so i didn't know the detail of the guests' conversation. 

Maybe Seo Jun is only serving the soup? Usually madam Youn makes the soup right? Except for the dumpling and tteok..if he's making it, poor him, making his own birthday soup..

Yeah he's on the phone quite often except when he's cooking and eating..i bet he's playing a game :)

btw It makes me happy to see his real sleeping face..lol! Am i weird? Anyway he's cute even when he's sleeping..:wub:

• Like 4

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Current Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” episode 10 March 19 at 9:10 p.m. KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]

@ivanovie25 Yeah possibly, Yumi or madam Youn may have made the seaweed soup and SJ was serving it for the guest? Looking forward to next week’s episode...Nah,I don’t think it’s weird, it made me happy too... watching him rest well after all the hard work gave me joy rather... also when would we see him sleep like that, this is too good to be true :grin:

@serenilmauve Exactly, he changed those gloves like a surgeon, we saw a lot of pro moves today...

On this episode my favorites were the neuroscientists, they were so cute and lively ... the girls definitely knew Woo shik right off the bat, telling Seo Jin his cologne smells nice :blush: they were really kind to madam Youn by giving her a scarf...Seo Jun greeting one of the girls in Spainish, while looking gorgeous in the black chef uniform , how can you not fall in love with him :heart:

I would just die in the company of those mathematicians , their entire topic of conversation revolved around math and numbers...I would be exhausted listening to them talk about math all day and night... at least I would not want to talk about math during my free time ...I guess that’s why they chose that field as a profession. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

PSJ for ZIOZIA CF

Lol to Yumi’s reaction when she saw Seo Jun sitting on the floor with his phone. She was too busy rushing “to fight” with Woo Shik to notice Seo Jun there the first time xD 

It’s nice to see how all three of them feel relaxed because they have each other. Yumi looked happy to have Seo Jun in YK2 and Seo Jun looks happy to have Woo Shik in YS ^_^

@Jeomju1216 I’m waiting for him to play doctor in one of his next works lol

• Like 4