Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@serenilmauve I am thinking about his wardrobe and his Nike collection now. Especially his shoes.:sparklyeyes:The celebrities in my country usually will show off all their collection but for Seo Jun's case it will be mystery for us. Lol.

And I love the latest K2 collection. Gosh.. I always love him in blue and I feel like I wanna buy it. :heart4: 

@ivanovie25 I start drinking Ice Americano too because of Seo Jun. Lol. 

• Like 6

I don’t know if it’s true or not for everyone, but I noticed that Koreans like coffee a lot, but they rarely drink Espresso. Like Seo Jun likes strong coffee, but Americano is basically a watered down shot of Espresso. And I think I can’t even remember from top of my head when I saw him drinking Espresso. And they mostly prefer cold coffee to hot one, especially when it comes to Americano, a lot of them will choose ice version. 
I’m more a tea person myself. I struggled so much in SK because I couldn’t find anywhere simple black tea :tears: 

• Like 6

@Gisell Gisell as much as i want him to be more open on social media like he used to be, i want him to be safe from those haters. Anything can be twisted by them. So now, it's ok for me if he stays away from social media or press and all :blush:

@serenilmauve yeah, i notice that too, they seem to like americano a lot. But i think Seo Jun will have it extra shot. You know that for grande size in starbuck it's already 3 shots, people often put in an extra shot or double shots..it's quite strong. I've tried it :)

He looks slimmer in this K2 ads, thus he looks younger again lol! 

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, sueeila said:

I'm not really a coffee person but i tried iced americano once because of psj but boy its too strong for me... if once in a while i want drink coffee i prefer coffee with a taste of hazelnut :D

give 2 or 3 pumps of sugar, not too sweet but for me it balances the coffee strong taste :)

Essa looks really comfortable..it would be good for my new apartment lol! too bad it's only in korea..

• Like 4

Well, this hairstyle kinda grew on me. At first i don't like it but the more i look at it, the more i like his looks. The hairstyle gives off different image of him..more mature, calm, warm and gentle image

I saw he's using the same hairstyle for Tir Tir back in 2019. Well, now it suits the season too, spring is the warm season, the season of love :fullofhearts:

I hope k2 and ziozia sell well in 2021..

• Like 5