Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Now I caught up all the threads and YS. I missed him like crazy again. Not to mention I always re-watch his drama while working out. He is my motivation. And time goes by so fast whenever I watch his projects which makes exercise a lot easier ;) 

I love his friendship with WS and YM in YS. So natural and they are very comfortable with each other. He always helped out in and out of the kitchen and cooked for the group even after a long day's work. I am sure he was tired too but he never complained and did not wait for people to tell him what to do next. 

Went back to watch Three Meals a Day and I was impressed with him finding stuff to do around the house even he was a guest and was told to rest before leaving. I could not find that video but the jump rope one is always entertained to watch:

Our man, with strong physics and soft heart :heart3:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Happy lunar new year and happy late valentines's day to my fellow jeomjus :heartxoxo:

Quiet holidays for the fandom. Still no updates from Seojun :crybaby: 

I mean, quiet holiday for international jeomjus. Coz in fact, he wrote a letter on Park's Office on the lunar new year. Ah.. Envy them who have privilege to read it :tears:

Blue hermes outfit still remain mistery lol. I guess it's a magazine photoshoot. 

Please don't be sick of hearing me saying this, but i need new drama announcement soon! I want to see his new acting, new character that we've never seen before. We still have a long long way to go for the movies to be released ㅠㅠ

Lucky we have Youn's Stay. We will still be able to see him for the next few weeks. Who knows after that. So excited to meet manager Park again this friday :getmygrooveon:

@serenilmauve you now are moderator? 

Edited by Anjalifairy
  • Like 7

@Anjalifairy whoa! I knew it Valentine is something special...........at least for korean jeomju lol! I wonder why no one shares it to the international fans? Is it something exclusive to Park's Office members? Well, anyway i respect his decision, it's his right

Oh, and he left a message on Peakboy's instagram yesterday, so he's online at least for a while

Meanwhile, we're Seo Jun deprived here..lol! Well, at least we got SK Magic new message :sweat_smile:

Anyway, i think i'll be away too for a couple of days..

• Like 6

@Anjalifairy I want him to comeback soon too, but I have no idea where to put in his schedule a drama before his movie shooting, because nowadays dramas take around 7-8 months to film. And with pandemic in could be even longer.

I understand though why he choosing for so long (if he is choosing :tears:), we as his fans will be glad just to enjoy his acting, but he has a reputation and almost all his dramas hits. So I guess he’s choosing with that pressure. 
I have so many roles in mind I want him to do. It will be such a treasure to see him acting them;))

And, yeah, so far just starting as a junior mod;) Hope it will not stop lurkers and new members coming to us;))

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

Hi everyone, this is the first time I’m posting on this forum. I’m really happy to see this community of well wishers and admirers of PSJ’s work.I was first introduced to PSJ’s amazing chops through Itaewon class and it’s been a rabbit’s hole ever since trying to unearth all of his previous body of works. I’ve never been so mesmerized by an actor’s body of work but PSJ is on another league... I guess it’s better late than never :transforms:...extremely happy to see this forum.

Edited by Jeomju1216
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

19 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Hi everyone, this is the first time I’m posting on this forum. I’m really happy to see this community of well wishers and admirers of PSJ’s work.I was first introduced to PSJ’s amazing chops through Itaewon class and it’s been a rabbit’s hole ever since trying to unearth all of his previous body of works. I’ve never been so mesmerized by an actor’s body of work but PSJ is on another league... I guess it’s better late than never :transforms:...extremely happy to see this forum.

Welcome to Seo Jun's world. :hooray2: Hope you can share with us everything about thim. :blush:

• Like 5

Thanks for the warm welcome , looking forward to enjoying the conversation here . I just chanced upon this interview of PSJ from the Wwsk dvd cut . Wanted to share it here, listening to him walk through his process of connecting with his character was so endearing. It’s no wonder that all of his characters on screen demonstrate so much honesty. Enjoy if you haven’t watched it before :)

Edited by Jeomju1216
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

@ivanovie25 Yeah, sharing all the fancafe contents on social media is strictly prohibited. And only vip members can see all contents like photos or letters posted by Seojun. As far as i know, associated members can only interact with fellow fans. If you want to level up to vip member, you must answer correctly some questions prepared by fancafe staff. And it's all in korean. That's how exclusive it is xD One thing i know about the letter, that k-jeomju said it's a very heartwarming letter. Seojun talked about how he ate a lot during the holidays. It's so frustrating that i want to know about it more :D

@Gisell Gisell No, they are not allowed to share anything. If you guys want to try to sign up, i'll try to help. I'll translate the manual into english. You guys only need passport. But no guarantee it will 100% work. Bcs i kept failing too so i give up lol. 

@serenilmauve Surely it's impossible to film drama before movie shooting. Contopia will start filming in april. Only 2 months left. If we get drama casting news now, the filming will start early next year at the fastest i guess. But if we don't get anything now, what can we expect? Who knows how long we will wait. I'm tired of only being able to guess or assume :joy:I think the wait will be enough for me to get married and have children lmao *bitter laugh*

Me too. Lately i watch some movies during holidays and i kept thinking and imagining what if Seojun had this or that kind of role XD

Oh so you applied for junior mod or they chose you? And what's with the lurkers and new comers with being moderator? Sorry i seriously have no idea about how it works :lol:

@Jeomju1216 :heythere: Welcome :)

• Like 7

@Anjalifairy Itaewon Class announcement was in June-July, right? And they started filming three months later. We still have a time then lol The things is a lot of stuff is happening behind the scene. A lot of dramas start moving forward a long time before even announcing anything. 
I applied and they chose me;)

It’s a joke in line of don’t be afraid to join and write anything;))

Ikr? What a role that you want to see them him the most right now? 

@Jeomju1216 Thank you for sharing! He has truly an actor mind. Someone who was born to act and create characters! 

What is this? Some event to fans? Can we join?^_^

• Like 4

@Jeomju1216 Thks for the video. It is my first time watching it. :love: Now I know how he created our VP LYJ. It makes me missing him more and more and I need to see him in drama. Really curious how he will bring out Hongdae in Dream later. 

@Anjalifairy Ahh.. It is very exclusive then. :fullofhearts:Let's try again. Who knows one of us can be the member. :blush:

@serenilmauve I am currently watching IC again. Actually between YK2, YS and IC. Lol. 

• Like 6

Ahh, i miss him a lot too :tears:

I am currently rewatching Fight For My Way and A Witch's Romance.. :sweatingbullets:

46 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

If you guys want to try to sign up, i'll try to help. I'll translate the manual into english. You guys only need passport. But no guarantee it will 100% work. Bcs i kept failing too so i give up lol. 

i immediately gave up after reading this, lol :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Same here, I’m rewatching Itaewon class and A witch’s romance. When I rewatch I skip other non PSJ portions :bashful:, I ain’t got time for that. I recently watched Shut up family for the first time it was fun watching CWS and PSJ’s bromance , he was such a dork and a goof ball in that one. He was so raw yet honest even in his early acting gigs. I can safely say his career graph and his acting range has expanded vastly in the last few years, he should be very proud of himself. Isn’t that what we all strive for in our daily lives to be a better versions of ourselves each new day. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

@serenilmauve I mean, if they drop the casting news now, i feel secure lol, regardless of when they will start the filming. I will assume and guess with certainty about his next role by knowing what kind of drama he'll be in lol. I don't know how to explain myself about it xD

And i just knew it that casting news are sometimes turned out to be not valid that articles came out about this actor or actress will be starring in a drama while the actor or the actress didn't even receive any script of the said drama xD

Oh about the renewal event, it's only for korean fans coz they will just deliver the gifts domestically. I wish that Awesome would be an agency that is more friendly to international fans though. It's a home of an actor as big as Park Seojun who has a lot of active international fanbases. Idk about other agencies but Awesome better start to be more open to us. I feel like they're so unreachable except for fanprojects stuff :relieved:

So, what's your job as junior mod? Will you scold us if we quote some photos of gifs here? :lol:

@aulialanniputri You never know if you never try lol. Some international fans could join successfully though :D

• Like 4

@Anjalifairy Just don’t quote them :joy:

I understand you perfectly. I feel the same. It’s unknown that’s hurting and making us impatient. We can’t wait for drama, because there is nothing to wait even :sad1:All that makes us miss him even harder;( 

Seriously, why Awesome ENT. so dismissive of us :smashes:I will soon start having problems with them lmfao 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1