Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

I've been wondering these days why K2 hasn't released new pictorial yet. And finally ta-daaa...! Visual on point, as always :love: Can't Minsung just go with current hairstyle? Bcs i'm super lovin it :wub: Btw, they're still so stubborn about not making Seojun and Suzy in one frame, huh?! Why separated photoshoot <_<

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

I've been wondering these days why K2 hasn't released new pictorial yet. And finally ta-daaa...! Visual on point, as always :love: Can't Minsung just go with current hairstyle? Bcs i'm super lovin it :wub: Btw, they're still so stubborn about not making Seojun and Suzy in one frame, huh?! Why separated photoshoot <_<

Yeah..i wonder..are they so strict with the pandemic protocol? 

Minsung is his character in concrete utopia? 

• Like 4

Our IC on the 2nd spot :hooray:

Ps. I seriously miss him like i dreamt about him 2 days in a row..lol! The dream last night was kinda vague but i remember him showing up at my house to deliver something :sweatingbullets: Yesterday's dream was more bizzare, Yumi and he were at my kitchen, but then my sister was cooking, i dunno what they were doing exactly..lol!! 

Edited by ivanovie25
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

@ivanovie25 I think you have dreamed about Seo Jun and Yumi 2 times then. Lol. Well, we will not have YS for tmrw. 

@Anjalifairy  I really wanna DM K2 why they cannot give us Seo Jun and Suzy in one frame (even though they will not bother about it. Lol). Why? Why? They should know the power of their 2 models right? And @ivanovie25 I dont think it is about the protocol as they can shoot other models together in group. Lol.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@ivanovie25 I think you have dreamed about Seo Jun and Yumi 2 times then. Lol. Well, we will not have YS for tmrw. 

@Anjalifairy  I really wanna DM K2 why they cannot give us Seo Jun and Suzy in one frame (even though they will not bother about it. Lol). Why? Why? They should know the power of their 2 models right? And @ivanovie25 I dont think it is about the protocol as they can shoot other models together in group. Lol.

Lol! yeah..i did have one dream before about them..it's after ep1 or ep2? i forget..:D sometimes i watch youtube on bed before sleep

mmm..that's weird, could it be they actually know each other and have some beef thus avoiding shooting together? lol! this is totally random :D..i think maybe their schedule never match..

• Like 4

@ivanovie25 @Gisell Gisell Yeayea.. I don't think it's bcs of pandemic but it's their concept to go with individual photoshoots. I mean, they can shoot drama, so why don't they do photoshoot together that requires less crew?! Or maybe like @serenilmauve said, they have something in their contract lol. Well.. This is an unsolved mistery :lol:

@ivanovie25 Yeap, Minsung is his character name in Contopia. And congrats for your awesome dream lol! I haven't dreamt of him in a long time though :D

@serenilmauve Really? I was just about to ask this, if he's still BA for Montblanc Korea. Usually their pictorial with Esquire will launch around April or May, right? So i think there's still hope :tears: His pictorials with Montblanc are ones of the best, imo 

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Gisell Gisell I think so. It’s actually rare from him to be in “couple” photoshoot nowadays. 

Btw, I noticed that it looks like his contract with Montblanc expired. He had no photoshoot with them for a year now. Sigh. I will miss their Esquire photoshoots :sad1:

Oh..no.. I love the Montblanc pictorials. Sigh.

Can we have the new one then? :sparklyeyes:

• Like 4

@Anjalifairy I think K2 is aiming not for “couple” but just “male” and “female”, that’s why they making separate photoshoots and CFs.

Montbanc usually does two photoshoots in a year. Spring and autumn. But he made for spring Esquire photoshoot last year and nothing for autumn. 

11 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Oh..no.. I love the Montblanc pictorials. Sigh.

Can we have the new one then? 

I hope so

James Franco Please GIF

• Like 4

Guys, that blue t-shirt pic is still a mystery too :D..who know? :gangnamstyle:

But, he wore his Apple Nike watch instead of Mountblanc in YS..mmm..i notice that Seo Jin also endorses a watch brand too as the camera specifically focused on his watch 

I also like his pictures and videos with Ziozia..i hope he can stay for a long time with Ziozia. It seems that Ziozia always makes a long term contract if we see the previous endorsers like 4-5 years, but i hope Ziozia will renew his contract after the first one finishes, it's already 4 years, entering year 5 this year right? he started in autumn 2016 if i'm not mistaken, right after KSH

• Like 5