Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@ivanovie25

Spoiler

Ah.. some bitter and jealous lunatics, huh? I think i know what they were talking about. I guess the same old song again :sleepy:

Will check @serenilmauve DM after this to see if my guess is right. Glad that you feel better now, anyway :blush:

@aulialanniputri

Thanks for the vid

www.topdaily.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=88314

They said Youn's Stay has 8 hanoks with a total thousands of pyeong land. 

Whoaa a very large area! No wonder it's tiring bcs as we can see in the teaser, they have to walk a lot from one hanok to another to deliver the guests meal. 

Also, Seojun and Yumi made a lot of efforts before filming to learn cooking in order to properly show the guests the authentic taste of Korea. And rumors said that guests were captivated with their tteokgalbi :love: I hope they will air their learning process too.

After the long wait since March, finally

D-Day!!! 

1610059398.gif

@Gisell Gisell

I won't watch the live streaming coz the link mostly doesn't work so i give up lol. And besides, i'll be at work so i'll just wait for TvN to upload the clips on youtube or k-fans to post it on IG XD

@Thong Thin

:heythere: welcome to the thread! Have a great time here :blush:

• Like 9

@Gisell Gisell

Translation : It's been about 3 years since i greeted you at Youn's Kitchen 2. I, who was a part-timer 3 years ago, come back as Manager Park! Along with my seniors and Wooshik, we'll greet you through Youn's Stay. Current situatuon these days is frustrating and hard. I hope viewers can relax while watching the show. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

17 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@ivanovie25

Reveal hidden contents

Ah.. some bitter and jealous lunatics, huh? I think i know what they were talking about. I guess the same old song again :sleepy:

Will check @serenilmauve DM after this to see if my guess is right. Glad that you feel better now, anyway :blush:

@aulialanniputri

Thanks for the vid

www.topdaily.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=88314

They said Youn's Stay has 8 hanoks with a total thousands of pyeong land. 

Whoaa a very large area! No wonder it's tiring bcs as we can see in the teaser, they have to walk a lot from one hanok to another to deliver the guests meal. 

Also, Seojun and Yumi made a lot of efforts before filming to learn cooking in order to properly show the guests the authentic taste of Korea. And rumors said that guests were captivated with their tteokgalbi  I hope they will air their learning process too.

After the long wait since March, finally

D-Day!!! 

@Gisell Gisell

I won't watch the live streaming coz the link mostly doesn't work so i give up lol. And besides, i'll be at work so i'll just wait for TvN to upload the clips on youtube or k-fans to post it on IG XD

@Thong Thin

welcome to the thread! Have a great time here 

Thanks for the welcome.

:highonflowers:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Ah, I can already imagine his current look in Concrete Utopia :sparklyeyes:

A married man look..hahaha! :lol:

@Anjalifairy thanks for the translation..8 hanoks? So 8 set of meal for family portion every breakfast and dinner..:rip:

I thought it's like a small area because the teasers only show several steps from the kitchen..lol! :lol:

@Gisell Gisell me too! So excited about tonight aaand it's friday lol! 

• Like 5

@ivanovie25

But probably 8 including the employees' hanok, like the main hanok for welcoming guests to check in and also the kitchen. Now i wonder if their bedrooms are also the part of the hanok?! See? Too many questions though we will see it in few hours lol.

Thousand pyeong is indeed large area :D

30 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy I think I’m sitting with stupid smile right now :joy: I look silly xD

@ivanovie25 I think items his clothes. They made him a proper white collar :happyshakes:

btw, did they say filming stars in March or May? 

Me too. I even ignored my mom's call earlier. Bad daughter :lol:

What? Conpia? (i copy k-fans who like to shorten everything lol) They said filming start in april. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

8 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Gisell Gisell I think with IC ending almost a year ago, then with Dream being pushed back it’s understandable, that we are here starving to see our guy in new project :bawling: Plus Seo Jun himself is someone who takes rare pit stops between projects. 

iQiyi will air Youn’s Stay in China

It is so fast that IC will be a year soon. Can't believe it. Really miss him so much. :blush:

I really hope the Viu in my country can have it as well with sub on tmrw. Please. :sparklyeyes:

• Like 6

Just now, serenilmauve said:

Woah, how to stop watching this teaser :bawling: Just a little, yet it’s hard to wait :criesariver:

I love how team is complementing each other. And honestly, it’s so nice to see them being all supportive. 
Seo Jun now is a real chef along with Yumi;))

One thing for sure: I love him more. See the way he works. Melted. :heart2beat:

And all the foods really look yummy. It is beautiful.  I really wanna try it. :love:

• Like 5
  • Love 1