Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

happy new year!!!
i wish you all the best luck, happiness and health in 2021!

let’s pray,that it will be another successful year for us all! 
and for our dear park seojoon and pray it will be year of new heights in his career and  for dream and concrete utopia to hit 10 million viewers each!

youn’s kitchen and park manager, let’s go to another 15% ratings!

new drama announced too hopefully! 
i also promise to be more active in 2021 again :sweet:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Happy new year  :issohappy:

Say hi to 2021 year with new hope. Wishing 2021 year will be a better year ahead and get back to our normal life soon. Stay healthy.

I can’t wait for next Friday to see Seo Joon in Youn’s Stay. I’ll wait patiently for the English sub :grin: 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Happy New Year to all my dear friends here.. wishing you all have a prosperous year ahead, best of luck.. stay healthy stay safe 

Have a wonderful holiday and great weekend everybody muah muah :heartxoxo:

So sad that I can't make the view of ep 13 wwwsk to 500m it's all because of the restrictions :tears:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Happy New Year, my fellow Park’s Office, Junners, Seoshiners, Seojoon followers, Seojoon lovers, Seojoon fans... etc, etc, (seriously, Seojoon, we desperately need a name lol:7555_attack:)

Have a great 2021! Stay healthy everyone!!!

Hope in 2021 our family here in soompi will be even bigger :glasses:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Happy New Year :elated:

2-DDD67-C3-1-A51-4-C66-BC3-C-3-ED344-F1-

I wish all the best this year!

Be healthy, be happy, be successful, be awesome all of you! :wow1:
Thank you everyone who joined us this year! It was nice to meet you all! 
It’s my second New Year in this forum and first full year here. And this year in terms what Seo Jun achieved was great, honestly;))

I wish him to gain more fans in 2021, to win more awards, to win Daesangs, to have successful (10 million viewers each and beyond!) movies, to gain even more respect and love from general people, to break new ratings records on TV, to work with great and talented directors, writers and actors, to sign new luxurious CF deals and more importantly I wish him personal happiness! I wish him and his family to stay happy and strong!

Love you all:fullofhearts: Thank you for joining this thread;))) 

And hopefully let’s in 2021 organize him something from us :heartxoxo:

• Like 8
  • Love 2

1609419293.jpg

credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=parkseojun&no=116003&_rk=tDL&page=1

Sharing this because we should start 2021 with seeing dashing Seo Jun in suit :luvarrow:

@Anjalifairy@AsveriaPSJ @emollienime @ivanovie25 @Gisell Gisell @Bluepiano @sueeila @Macy_sun @aulialanniputri @SeriousClouds@PSJLOVER @willenette Thank you all again for being part of this thread this year :happydance::heartxoxo:

(hope I didn't forget anyone;)))

• Like 3
  • Love 8

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Upcoming Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” premiere on January 8 at 9:10pm KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]

Happy New Year to you all! May your family and loved ones have a happy, healthy, prosperous and successful 2021 :allgoodlol:Take good care of yourself and love yourself. 2020 has been a special year; I got to work from home for nine months (and counting) and spend more time with family, and very lucky financially and health-wise.  No matter a good or bad year for you, I hope there is something positive out of it and the optimistic energy/attitude will carry with you into 2021. 

The most memorable line (a line in the book) for me in Itaewon Class is "Was that life? Well then! Once more!" After repetitive school/work/life, the same routine everyday, it is so easy to get loss the meaning of life and miss the things that excite us. Nine years into SJ's acting career, I also have these thoughts that was he tired from acting/smiling in front of camera, was he feeling burden not be able to go out or date like regular people.   I am happy that Itaewon Class made him looked back at his career as his turning point and contributed to his growth and evolving. Also that he has no regret from his acting (from the Youtube Q&A). 2021 will be his 10th year, I hope he continues to live in this honesty, feel content with life, sleep better, and find happiness. Love and success, you will have it all :heart4:

@serenilmauve and thanks for managing this thread. I am happy to be part of it. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Melting...he is such a mood booster. I wish the teaser is longer but can't complain. Why are they holding their fingers L shape at the end? and his waving? He is so tall and cute :highonflowers:

I realize Viu is not available in my country. But at least I can watch the link you guys share. 

7 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Another teaser from Youn’s Stay :hooray2:

@Anjalifairy Oh I did not realize he was complaining. I have to rewatch it again. LOL but that is fun with different personalities. SJ also said it was hard even for someone never complains. Cannot wait to see their chemistry together again plus newbie Woo-sik ;)  

• Like 10

Happy new year everyone:loveu:

I know I am rarely coming here but please don't forget me lol. I will try my best to visit this thread this year regularly :sweatingbullets:

I am waiting for seo joon's new year post.

Our seo joonie is now a manager. From part timer to manager <3.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Bluepiano said:

Melting...he is such a mood booster. I wish the teaser is longer but can't complain. Why are they holding their fingers L shape at the end? and his waving? He is so tall and cute

I realize Viu is not available in my country. But at least I can watch the link you guys share. 

@Anjalifairy Oh I did not realize he was complaining. I have to rewatch it again. LOL but that is fun with different personalities. SJ also said it was hard even for someone never complains. Cannot wait to see their chemistry together again plus newbie Woo-sik ;)  

@Bluepiano, hahaha - so many Korean hand gestures, right? This is another way to say 'fighting".  :blush:

• Like 7

6 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Another teaser from Youn’s Stay

@serenilmauve, thanks for sharing this video. Can't wait for January 8 that this show will begin airing on tvN. The rest are old cast members except for Choi Woo-shik. The show’s first episode starts at 9:10 p.m. KST. :blush:

15 Happy K-Dramas To Watch To Start 2021 Right

We all need a little pick-me-up.

IPKZhDFDsn-klTbTpNDHxwP-joCF9iMuYE-SAPo_

We can officially say it, 2020 was a dumpster fire of a year. Yes, the entire world is perhaps putting too much pressure on 2021, but anything’s better, right? Regardless of how the year went, or how the new year will be, we could all use a pick-me-up to keep us in high spirits. Here are 15 K-Dramas that will put you back in a happy mood and start your year off right!

2. What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?

Lee Young Joon (Park Seo Joon), is the self-absorbed vice president of a company run by his family. His patient secretary Kim Mi So (Park Min Young) has remained by his side for 9 years without any romance. Mi So now wants to focus on herself and decides to quit her job, causing hilarious misunderstandings.

tguQBu7VwP8CfArYH8Ew5ESrUoqHH9q6v_8x3uYI

Park Seo Joon is the king of cheering people up and this drama is no exception.

4. Fight For My Way

Go Dong Man (Park Seo Joon) has always dreamed of becoming a famous taekwondo athlete but works as an employee in a mundane job. His longtime friend, Choi Ae Ra (Kim Ji Won), aspires to be a television anchor but works at a department store. Can they achieve their dreams despite having “inferior” qualifications?

tCPq0j6XIDfpAYkKT2Pr6OkKHPUHTFkWKBHCDc7K

We all have certainly struggled this year, and this drama pushes us to keep going.

9. She Was Pretty

Kim Hye Jin (Hwang Jung Eum) was an incredibly cute child whose looks and fortunes have drastically changed since entering her teens. Ji Sung Joon (Park Seo Joon), her handsome childhood friend, contacts her and suggests they meet. Not wanting to disappoint him, she insists her pretty best friend meets him in her place. Later, after landing a full-time job, Hye Jin is surprised to find out that Sung Joon is her boss and is treating her with nothing but disdain and contempt.

0qVfwl-SfVpG0Z3rF69Eece41kGnir0P013zwoOu

We admit it, Choi Shi Won carried this drama’s silliness, and we need it!

source : Koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/15-happy-k-dramas-watch-start-2021-right/

• Like 9

Happy New Year 2021 to all of you. :hooray2:

May the New Year bless us and families and our dearest Seo Joon & families with Health, Joy, Love, Happiness and never ending success and blessings. Greatest achievement for Seo Joon in everything he does. :heart:

Very excited for Youn's Stay and cannot wait to see our sexy chef-Seo Joon. :love: I really hope Viu can pick it up so we can watch it officially. Otherwise I need @serenilmauve and @Anjalifairy for the link. Lol.

And please make sure we can have projects as Soompi fans later. :coolshades:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

youn’s stay drops 1st teaser

hsbybdy55lyrp4y36265d252ty.jpg

Yoon Yeo Jung, Lee Seo Jin, Park Seo Joon and Jung Yoo Mi return for Youn’s Stay, a variant of their popular variety series, Youn’s Kitchen. They are joined by Choi Woo Shik, whom I believe is good friends with Park Seo Joon and Jung Yoo Mi. This time, the actors run a hanok guesthouse in Jeollanam-do. The show kicks off January 8.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2020/12/31/youns-stay-drops-1st-teaser/

• Like 10