Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@Gisell Gisell I'm kinda desperate for streaming. So I'll just wait for the clips on youtube and watch the whole episode with subtitles the next day :D 

@AsveriaPSJ Ikr.. I'm worried for him. Hopefully he doesn't get scolded a lot by Seojin :lol: But he will definitely add more color and fun to the show.

This time they're not only running a restaurant, but a homestay, so they're not only cooking and serving guests, but providing all the guests' accommodation from check-in to check-out. So they definitely need more help. And even though they are five of them, the 3 men still have to do multitasking a lot i guess, especially Seojun. He is efficient at his jobs, he has speed and great stamina. Look how he turns from a handsome and reliable chef to a strong porter.. but still with style lol. 

I hope Youn's Stay will get off to a strong start and will continue to soar until the end :yay:

@SeriousClouds We all do miss him too. But sadly, we still need to wait a bit longer coz they will just start filming the overseas part next summer ^_^

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, willenette said:

@ivanovie25, I wonder if he's fluent in speaking English. You know, PSJ speaks English very clear. In his Smart CF, I'm sure everyone who watched it could understand very well what he's saying in the commercial. Unlike other K-stars where I had a hard time understanding when they speak English - hahaha.  :blush:

Like @AsveriaPSJ said, wooshik is a canadian-citizen korean. I watched Parasite interviews for international media when Parasite won oscars and he conducted all in english, so wooshik can speak english as a second language. I just didn't realize it when they said they changed the format into Youn's Stay that the language skill would become essential for the business, until i saw the teaser :) As in guesthouse, more communication is needed than in restaurant 

@AsveriaPSJ yeah that too, and also i think because it's a guesthouse, they definitely need one more helping hand, so many things to do compared with a restaurant, and since Seo Joon is capable in the kitchen, they're looking for additional server and for sure one of the qualication is english skill, and whoalah wooshik is around..lol!

Anyway, chef Seo Joon is sexy! :wub:

@serenilmauve he sure looks more comfortable :) 

I just realized that Seo Jin said it's hard here..lol! Even the cool headed Seo Jin said that

This will be only one episode per week right? Though it's a torture but i don't want it to end so quickly..lol! 

Suddenly it hits me, @Anjalifairy where can we watch the episode? 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Watch: Park Seo Joon, Lee Seo Jin, Jung Yu Mi, Choi Woo Shik, And Youn Yuh Jung Prepare To Open “Youn’s Stay” In First Teaser

Watch: Park Seo Joon, Lee Seo Jin, Jung Yu Mi, Choi Woo Shik, And Youn Yuh Jung Prepare To Open “Youn’s Stay” In First Teaser

Dec 31, 2020

tvN’s “Youn’s Stay” has released its first teaser!

Earlier this month, tvN confirmed that “Youn’s Stay” would be the new spin-off format of “Youn’s Kitchen,” which featured Youn Yuh Jung and other cast members heading to foreign countries to run a Korean restaurant. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the new spin-off will show Youn Yuh Jung, Lee Seo Jin, Jung Yu Mi, Park Seo Joon, and Choi Woo Shikrun a hanok (traditional Korean home) as a ‘homestay’ destination in South Jeolla Province.

The teaser opens with the cast meeting at a private restaurant in Seoul. Producing director (PD) Na Young Suk explains that he had planned to run a new season of “Youn’s Kitchen” in the spring of 2020, but had put it off to the end of 2020 due to the pandemic, thinking that things would get better then. As the situation around the world has not improved, he informs them about the new format.

Na Young Suk explains that their homestay will welcome guests who had to travel to Korea on business or for their studies and will not be able to enjoy the food and culture due to quarantine restrictions around COVID-19.

The teaser then moves to show the cast’s quiet life at their hanok homestay. Dressed in matching aprons, the cast eat together, prepare rooms together, and welcome guests together. As they have shown in previous seasons of “Youn’s Kitchen,” Lee Seo Jin is fluent in English after studying abroad in New York and Youn Yuh Jung knows English because she spent several years in the United States. This season, they are helped by Choi Woo Shik, who grew up in Canada before pursuing his acting career in Korea.

As the guests enjoy their time in the hanok, the kitchen erupts into ordered chaos as Jung Yu Mi and Park Seo Joon, the chef and sous-chef of the kitchen, prepare meals while Youn Yuh Jung jokes around with the guests in the dining room. At the end, Lee Seo Jin complains, “This is too hard,” and Park Seo Joon says, “I think a restaurant was easier.”

“Youn’s Stay” will premiere on January 8 at 9:10 p.m. KST.

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1446225wpp/watch-park-seo-joon-lee-seo-jin-jung-yu-mi-choi-woo-shik-and-youn-yuh-jung-prepare-to-open-youns-stay-in-first-teaser

• Like 8

Knowing an exact date of the show, now I feel more at ease ;) Too bad it does not show on Netflix or Viki. Anyone know where we can watch the English sub?

He eats so well. Maybe he has certain appreciation for food? Whenever he does it, it always looks yummy and satisfying. 

• Like 7

They seems to be very busy the whole day from the trailer. Serving breakfast at 8am; guest check out around 11am; dinner at 6pm...not sure if they need to buy grocery and serve lunch too? or maybe new guest check in in the afternoon so they get a break in between. 

Lee Seo Jin said if the rating is good then they can do a second season of the Youn's Stay. LOL more and more please ;) 

The couple has such perfect visual together :fullofhearts:matching taste too? Aha I easily ship SJ with anyone co-stars. 

On 12/31/2020 at 4:47 AM, serenilmauve said:
Awww, cute

Youn’s Stay will serve tteokbokki too this time;)))

• Like 6

11 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Choi Wooshik has Canadian citizenship, but then moved back to SK. That’s why he didn’t serve in army. I bet he has better English, than Park Seojoon, but it’s because he had an experience with growing up, using it and speaking.

@ivanovie25 I think Seojoon can understand and serve people by using English, but they desperately needed a helpful hand in kitchen, that was apparent even in Youn’s Kitchen 2. Seojoon is quick, effective and diligent in his cooking, despite not being a real cook himself. He is also a fact learner in kitchen and hard worker. That’s why I think they decided to add new members as waiter and upgrade Seojoon to kitchen))

Teaser is great. It’s true, what they say. In Na PD we trust)))) I can feel the quality in this project and I have the same good feel, when I first saw IC teasers. The great project is coming :glasses:

@serenilmauve Seojoon as chef is a masterpiece :loveu:

@Anjalifairy Wooshik has low stamina, can’t wait jokes about him being tired before anyone else :joy:

Agreed with you and he is a masterpiece indeed.. feast to my eyes :yum:

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, SeriousClouds said:

So long wait :/ I thought coming 2021. TY for news :)

COVID-19 made changes in their schedule unfortunately :bawling: Originally they supposed to film overseas autumn/winter 2020 and release movie in early 2020, but second wave (and actors other plans probably) forced them to move filming to summer 2021 and now we have no idea when will they release movie. If everything goes smooth maybe we will see Concrete Utopia first, before Dream;)))

Essa wishes Happy New Year :Viki-Soompi-Winter-Tree-Emoji:

@Bluepiano I will share in PM link, when it will be translated;)))

I hope VIU would pick it up though;)

@ivanovie25 it must be. They’re not just simple restaurants personal anymore)))
I wonder what kind of stay it is. Do they offer bed/room+dinner+breakfast? Or just room and dinner/breakfast more optional? Do they even offer breakfast? Ah, so many questions :joy: 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

13 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

COVID-19 made changes in their schedule unfortunately :bawling: Originally they supposed to film overseas autumn/winter 2020 and release movie in early 2020, but second wave (and actors other plans probably) forced them to move filming to summer 2021 and now we have no idea when will they release movie. If everything goes smooth maybe we will see Concrete Utopia first, before Dream;)))

awwww I c. Thank you fir update. I hope things will improve and schedule work out fore everyone. Please :) I hope new drama fore him too 2021. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, SeriousClouds said:

awwww I c. Thank you fir update. I hope things will improve and schedule work out fore everyone. Please :) I hope new drama fore him too 2021. 

Yeap, hopefully we will hear some news about his new project in 2021;)))

Movies are great, but it’s hard wait for them and they like 2 hours, which is not nearly enough after missing him for so long :bawling:

But at least we have for upcoming 11 weeks Youn’s Stay to make us feel better until Dream/Concrete Utopia;)))

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Yeap, hopefully we will hear some news about his new project in 2021;)))

Movies are great, but it’s hard wait for them and they like 2 hours, which is not nearly enough after missing him for so long :bawling:

But at least we have for upcoming 11 weeks Youn’s Stay to make us feel better until Dream/Concrete Utopia;)))

praying an manifesting 

u right, 2 hours not long. Drama is 16 hours, much better :) 

Positive that is true :heartxoxo:

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, SeriousClouds said:

praying an manifesting 

u right, 2 hours not long. Drama is 16 hours, much better :) 

Positive that is true 

Though movies bring a lot of interesting promotional material;) Wish we will have IU and Seo Jun photoshoot together for Cine21 or other magazine;)))

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

@ivanovie25 Yes, only one episode per week. But that's so much better than nothing at all. Bcs after Youn's Stay, we might barely see him in other project until 2022 at the earliest :tears:

I have sent you a message about where to watch. And like @serenilmauve said, ViU might pick it up. Also for other option, this is Na PD's youtube channel 

Looks like he uploads his shows with eng sub here. But i guess we need to wait for a few days after the broadcast for them to upload it with eng sub. So the fastest way is that link :lol: But let's support Seojun and the show by watching it on official platforms too.

@Bluepiano Actually Seojin sounded more like complaining about it. He said "If the show is doing well, then we have to do another season. South Korean people are champion when it comes to something repetitive" lol! But that's Lee Seojin though, he's famous as a complainer and that's his charm.

Btw guys, what's your plan for new year? Have a happy new year to you guys! Cheers to better days in 2021 and lets continue to give our big support to Seojun :heartxoxo:

• Like 8
  • Love 1