Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

I am seriously jealous of his thick and shiny hair. 

He is sexy and he knows it :shaq:

7 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Ouchh.. Seo Joon with bangs up and wet look = :heart2beat:

Looking back at his early on photo shoots with Marie Claire. He had that idol look. 

http://couch-kimchi.com/2014/11/27/park-seo-joon-piles-on-bold-accessories-in-marie-claire/

http://couch-kimchi.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/PSJMC-header-690x400.jpg

• Like 4

On 12/24/2020 at 2:14 AM, serenilmauve said:

@Bluepiano Lucky for us he never wanted to be an idol and always aimed for acting :sparklyeyes:

He would be like the tallest idol..lol! 

Almost all of them pick him as one of the best actors in 2020..soo proud of him and i feel relieved :fullofhearts:

https://twitter.com/kocowa_official/status/1341896876598173696?s=19

Edited by Berou
Please do not post consecutively. Thanks
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

@Bluepiano Lucky for us he never wanted to be an idol and always aimed for acting :sparklyeyes:

Yes, otherwise I will not fall in love with Seo Joon if he is idol. Lol. 

25 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Almost all of them pick him as one of the best actors in 2020..soo proud of him and i feel relieved :fullofhearts:

https://twitter.com/kocowa_official/status/1341896876598173696?s=19

Agree. I am very proud of him. :sweet:

Really hope the ratings of Youn's Stay will be as high as YK2. :wow1:

• Like 5

On 12/24/2020 at 3:30 AM, Gisell Gisell said:

Yes, otherwise I will not fall in love with Seo Joon if he is idol. Lol. 

Agree. I am very proud of him.

Really hope the ratings of Youn's Stay will be as high as YK2.

I would;) But then it would’ve been a crime to waste such a great acting talent and no one can play his roles like he did;)) What I would do without all that characters, that he brought to live in his own unique way;)))

:bashful:

Edited by Berou
  • Like 4

@Gisell Gisell @serenilmauve Cannot agree more. Though I wish he had more screen time on singing and dancing in dream high 2. He has good coordination. Can’t get enough of his multi-talent.

I hope he will win something/awards. IC is his best performance yet and he is still rising. Steadily but surly. He is now the most reliable actor in the drama field. Wish for him to get to that point in movies as well.  

• Like 4

@Bluepiano He is good for someone who never even trained to dance or sing like all idols do;)) 

For me it’s always funny how in most of his dramas he tries to appear as with two left foot or tone deaf :joy: Hiding that in reality he is decent in both lol 

Yeap, give our guy his deserved recognition. Park Sae Roy is a hard role to pull of perfectly like he did.

PSJ for Essa CF

Edited by Berou
  • Like 6

@serenilmauve @Bluepiano yeah..though almost all media, press and other independent critics and experts dub that he's the best actor of 2020, i still need the formal one to seal it, greedy me...lol!  I mean come on, almost everybody agrees that this is his year..I am still waiting for APAN

Anyway about Idols, yeah, i will still probably like him, because he quite stands out visually, he'll probably still catch my eyes..:D and through intervews, variety shows and all i will fall for him for his personality. But yeah, agree with @serenilmauve his biggest talent is acting..he will shine more in acting :blush:

still no sign from Record Park's..so what are those questions for?

• Like 6