Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

13 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

I think my biggest challenge right now is finding the right people and building a solid team. I also need that luck as Saeroy said that meeting Yiseo was his biggest luck xD Really, what i went and am going through in this business right now is very relatable with IC. I learn a lot from the drama especially Saeroy. He is not just a drama character but also like an exist figure out there to me. 

Anyway, thanks a lot girls @serenilmauve @Gisell Gisell for all your words of encouragement. I wish you all success with what you guys are currently working on :heart3:

Finally after a month! :hooray2:

But i think Awesome should produce the vlogs more intently. They don't put the complete sub on the whole video, including the captions. I feel bad reading the comment section, that international fans who don't understand korean at all, can only understand a half of the video. For any korean videos or vlogs, it is mostly their witty captions that make the contents are more fun and interesting though. 

Sooooooo cute and sweet :heart2:

I really hope Awesome read all the comments of International fans so they can improve it to getting more viewers. They should know how many international fans love Seo Joon. Well, maybe we can suggest them to ask your help @Anjalifairy:tounge_wink: 

I really love how Seo Joon gave advice to Peakboy. Gosh he is so soft and calm and caring at the same time. Happy to see their interaction lively. Their friendship is pure and gold. One thing for sure Seo Joon is really careful towards everything.

@serenilmauve Thanks for all the updates. :foryou:Can't wait for his cameo next week. I hope it will not just for seconds as they put Seo Joon on the teaser.:issohappy:

And love his voice for WWF. It is kinda sexy, right?:sparklyeyes:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I really hope Awesome read all the comments of International fans so they can improve it to getting more viewers. They should know how many international fans love Seo Joon. Well, maybe we can suggest them to ask your help @Anjalifairy:tounge_wink: 

I really love how Seo Joon gave advice to Peakboy. Gosh he is so soft and calm and caring at the same time. Happy to see their interaction lively. Their friendship is pure and gold. One thing for sure Seo Joon is really careful towards everything.

@serenilmauve Thanks for all the updates. Can't wait for his cameo next week. I hope it will not just for seconds as they put Seo Joon on the teaser.

And love his voice for WWF. It is kinda sexy, right?

@Gisell Gisell, Netflix Philippines shared yesterday a sneak peak of Park Seo Joon’s special appearance on Record of Youth. They posted on Instagram  a caption  -  “Wait… is Park Seo Joon… in the next episode of Record of Youth? I am FREAKING OUT, I can’t wait for Monday’s episode.” - It was hinted that his cameo is finally coming this Monday, which is the next episode of the said Korean drama. It airs every Monday and Tuesday on Netflix and tvN.  :blush:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFuVy-rj2RK/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

• Like 3

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@Gisell Gisell, Netflix Philippines shared yesterday a sneak peak of Park Seo Joon’s special appearance on Record of Youth. They posted on Instagram  a caption  -  “Wait… is Park Seo Joon… in the next episode of Record of Youth? I am FREAKING OUT, I can’t wait for Monday’s episode.” - It was hinted that his cameo is finally coming this Monday, which is the next episode of the said Korean drama. It airs every Monday and Tuesday on Netflix and tvN.  :blush:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFuVy-rj2RK/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Thanks @willenette. The Swoon also post about his cameo. I dont watch the drama but I will stay tune for his part. :highonflowers:

I feel that everybody is so excited for this special cameo. Do you think so? :fullofhearts:

• Like 2

@serenilmauve

I know, right? If it's not the mysterious reasons, then i would say they're too lazy to do it -_- Also, another problem is we still don't have a dedicated subber in this fandom. We used to depend on AboutPSJ a lot but it seems they're busy these days as they are not as active as before :crazy:

21 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Next week we will see Seo Jun in Record of Youth. He will play as actor/himself, I think;) Hope his role will be bigger than few seconds, I mean I waited a lot for this cameo xD

Yay can't wait for his cameo appearance! I thought he was attending an award ceremony last night, it turned out to be his cameo scene :lol:

18 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I love seeing Seo Jun with Wooga Squad members. There is so much calm sincerity between each other, it makes me happy to see them honestly supporting each other;))) They’re not trying to “act close”, you just feel like there is a long history of them being a significant presence in each other’s life, that they don’t need it;))) 

Also, lmfao, it’s so unusual seeing Seo Jun looking smaller than other person xD 

I love how Seojun teased and scolded Peakboy for being too nervous but at the same time he also gave him good and sincere advices. IndeedGIF by Amazon Video DE

Ah, they talked about it in Peakboy's Arcade. If i'm not mistaken, they said Peakboy was still shorter than Seojun until the third grade of high school. Then somehow Peakboy has become this big now xD

9 hours ago, serenilmauve said:
Philippine fans and BENCH remembering last year’s fanmeeting;) 

this fan is totally lucky to even hold his hand while taking pictures

It's been a year. Time flies.

Having a privilage to grab his muscular arm is the real definition of a lucky fan. I'm dying in jealousy :crybaby:

@Gisell Gisell

Yeah i hope so since almost all the comments i saw complaining about the incomplete subs. I hope they take it more seriously as they must've have been aware that Seojun has big numbers of international fans. Or should we flood Mr and Mrs Yang's DM by submitting our proper suggestion about Record Park's lol :lol:

• Like 2

@ElectricHearts :waves:

At first I thought the only clue is fingers holding phone :Megalol: And that’s a pretty vague hint, but then I saw the eyes on the black screen and, yeap, I believe it could be Seo Jun;))

If true, then Smart basically collected all three most prominent Hallyu stars in Philippines this year;) And also Korean Culture Centre used as promoters three of them too;)  

• Like 3

@serenilmauve there was also this post from Jane (from SMART) - which I realize was a hint for the endorser as the location she pointed to on her instagram post is in Itaewon :lol: People thought it was referring to something else and then SMART twitter seemed to clarify when they updated and wrote Coming Soon (above tweet I shared here)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFv5fNUJ4-j/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Yea I realized about KCC after :lol: I was like no wonder SMART had to partner with KCC. ^_^

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve

I know, right? If it's not the mysterious reasons, then i would say they're too lazy to do it -_- Also, another problem is we still don't have a dedicated subber in this fandom. We used to depend on AboutPSJ a lot but it seems they're busy these days as they are not as active as before :crazy:

Yay can't wait for his cameo appearance! I thought he was attending an award ceremony last night, it turned out to be his cameo scene :lol:

I love how Seojun teased and scolded Peakboy for being too nervous but at the same time he also gave him good and sincere advices. Indeed

Ah, they talked about it in Peakboy's Arcade. If i'm not mistaken, they said Peakboy was still shorter than Seojun until the third grade of high school. Then somehow Peakboy has become this big now xD

It's been a year. Time flies.

Having a privilage to grab his muscular arm is the real definition of a lucky fan. I'm dying in jealousy 

The thing is a could learn to sub, but the main issue here is that I don’t know Korean and it will be a very slow process for me to learn. 
Also, AboutPSJ probably can’t really sub Track Records, no? Legally they probably not allowed. Like they tried to sub Itaewon Class making, which was so helpful and cool, but then jtbc basically crashed all their efforts;(

It will be probably the easiest role for Seo Jun in his whole career lmfao 

Kinda just imagined Seo Jun slowly releasing that he needs to look up to speak to Peakboy xD 

Yeah, one year ago they could hold fan meetings easily. He rarely hold them though, but looked super happy, when so many fans showed up;))) That big venue was packed;))) 

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

@serenilmauve there was also this post from Jane (from SMART) - which I realize was a hint for the endorser as the location she pointed to on her instagram post is in Itaewon :lol: People thought it was referring to something else and then SMART twitter seemed to clarify when they updated and wrote Coming Soon (above tweet I shared here)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFv5fNUJ4-j/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Yea I realized about KCC after :lol: I was like no wonder SMART had to partner with KCC. ^_^

Makes a lot of sense then! Thank you a lot for sharing information;))) 

Does Smart make CFs? If so, it would be be nice to see all three of them in one frame lol

• Like 1

Yea both HB and SYJ have now done two CFs each. I assume if it is a similar contract. PSJ will also have a year contract, 2 CFs, and upcoming event etc.  Curious what he will be endorsing with SMART/not sure what KLife is referring too - something related to kdramas? ^_^ His face will be all over Phillipines again soon (I noticed it was mentioned here that Bench did a throwback of PSJ being an endorser last year^_^ Wonder if they knew more PSJ to come in Philippines lol). You can find the CFs here. They also usually do an interview/behind the scenes video too https://www.youtube.com/user/smartcorporate I guess SMART has been doing a lot of stuff lately even with the whole GIGAFest recently too. 

I think we all want a joint CF in some form but it is really up to SMART and the actors I guess :lol:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Yea both HB and SYJ have now done two CFs each. I assume if it is a similar contract. PSJ will also have a year contract, 2 CFs, and upcoming event etc.  Curious what he will be endorsing with SMART/not sure what KLife is referring too - something related to kdramas? ^_^ His face will be all over Phillipines again soon (I noticed it was mentioned here that Bench did a throwback of PSJ being an endorser last year^_^ Wonder if they knew more PSJ to come in Philippines lol). You can find the CFs here. They also usually do an interview/behind the scenes video too https://www.youtube.com/user/smartcorporate I guess SMART has been doing a lot of stuff lately even with the whole GIGAFest recently too. 

I think we all want a joint CF in some form but it is really up to SMART and the actors I guess :lol:

Thank you a lot for information, I guess we as fans can look forward to see new Seo Jun materials soon to keep us a bit busy until his comeback;))) 

True, but still it’s fun to speculate and play guess games;)) 

53 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

He said he can play villain role. He wants to play it. I hope soon we get that news. I would love to see it

When he says so it usually means he has something in mind already hehe;) So, who knows maybe his role in Concrete Utopia a bit more than ambiguous;) 

• Like 2