Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Your Ultimate Park Seo Joon Drama Guide 

Action star, romcom king, the list goes on—is there anything Park Seo Joon can’t do? Here is the complete list of 12 series you can enjoy this K-drama dreamboat in!

You'd likely need little to no introduction to this fine actor because it is quite likely you've watched one drama (or many, many more) starring this handsome K-drama leading man! 

For many of us newbies to K-drama, Park Seo Joon became a household name overnight when he portrayed the character of Sae-Ro-Yi in hit drama Itaewon Class this past summer. For other long-time fans of K-dramas, Park had always been best known for his roles in TV series such as She Was Pretty as well as movies like action horror flickThe Divine Fury and Midnight Runners alongside Kang Ha-neul, the latter of which won him Best New Actor award at the Grand Bell Awards and Korean Association of Film Critics Awards that year.

Regardless if you're well acquainted with Park Seo Joon or not, you're definitely missing out if you haven't watched a drama with him in it yet. Though still relatively young in the industry having entered less than a decade ago, Park has since appeared in 12 dramas to date, as well as a total of 8 movies with two films on the way and set for release in 2021!

If you, like us, can't wait to see this K-drama hunk back on screen—big or small—why not queue up one of his dramas to binge or rewatch? Below, find the complete list of 12 dramas to catch him in and see this dreamboat in action right now!

full article: https://metro.style/culture/film-and-tv/your-ultimate-park-seo-joon-drama-guide/27386

• Like 2

On 9/25/2020 at 1:49 PM, willenette said:

@Anjalifairy, if you're referring to Japan magazine - it's Josei Jishin magazine. It is also a Japanese weekly women's magazine, which targets single-working women. :blush:  About ZioZia, I'm glad that this men's clothing brand had decided to use him to promote their twenty-fifth anniversary of their launch. I love the pictures since the theme of the photospread was having a party by one's self. That's why, he can be seen in the relevant images surrounded by pizza boxes, party decorations, and containers for alcoholic beverages. I love the happy colors. The clothing he is wearing can be purchased in ZIOZIA's fall and winter catalog for the upcoming season. MORE pictures :

Thank you so much! I knew i could always count on you about this kinds of things :heartxoxo:

On 9/25/2020 at 9:40 AM, Gisell Gisell said:

I really hope we can see the live event of Kloudbeer. 

And cannot wait for the Ziozia's video. Happy Birthday to Ziozia and hope they always renew the contract with Seo Joon as I miss the overseas shooting of them. 

On 9/27/2020 at 1:41 AM, serenilmauve said:

I hope it means participants will have some special benefits, like being able to talk with him and etc., but we still be able to watch everything live/posted online. I want to see him too 

We can also stream it on youtube guys. 

kloudbeer-20200928-0001.jpg

Come to think of it, it'll broadcast on youtube so it means free access right? Anyone can watch. Why did i overthink about it? :joy:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

ZIOZIA celebrating their 25th anniversary 

How to come to the party??? :heart2beat:

19 hours ago, serenilmauve said:
Seo Jun’s new CF deal for BYS cosmetics Philippines 

As expected from our CF king! Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance

Love their clues anyway xD

16 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

New banner for Park’s Office 

Do you mean Record Park's? :eatscookie:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

By bribing ZIOZIA xD

Ooops, yeah, Record Park’s lmfao My brain is dead today :wut:

@serenilmauve @Anjalifairy @PSJLOVER Is track #26 out already of Record Parks? Why I can see the post on IG but I cannot find it out. :cutekitty:Cant wait for it. Seo Joon at Peakboy's Arcade. :fullofhearts:I will never tired to say that he is so handsome. Lol. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

By bribing ZIOZIA xD

Ooops, yeah, Record Park’s lmfao My brain is dead today 

I can't afford to bribe them until i make my cafe as big as Danbam lol xD

12 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@serenilmauve @Anjalifairy @PSJLOVER Is track #26 out already of Record Parks? Why I can see the post on IG but I cannot find it out. Cant wait for it. Seo Joon at Peakboy's Arcade. I will never tired to say that he is so handsome. Lol. 

I missed it either sigh...robert downey jr sigh GIF

I think she's the only lucky fan who could watch it the earliest and recorded it.

Just why they deleted it though? What could the reason be? It was monday which is their usual schedule for releasing new track Big Brother Reaction GIF by Big Brother After Dark

• Like 1
  • LOL 1