Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

15 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Yes, envy them. They even have Midnite Runners on Netflix. I cannot find even one single movie of Seo Joon on my Netflix.All are dramas only. :blush:

I’m happy though to have his dramas on Netflix, so I can support them officially;) Too bad they don’t have Witch’s Romance there;(

You can try to use VPN to hack Japanese version of Netflix xD :hackingspree:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

I’m happy though to have his dramas on Netflix, so I can support them officially;) Too bad they don’t have Witch’s Romance there;(

You can try to use VPN to hack Japanese version of Netflix xD

@serenilmauve,  yes, unfortunately this series is not available on Netflix. But, it is on Viki.  :blush:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@serenilmauve,  yes, unfortunately this series is not available on Netflix. But, it is on Viki.  :blush:

Yeah, I know, but I’m one of those who is too stingy with her money when it comes to spending it on streaming. I have like Netflix and Amazon Prime and that’s all I can afford for now lol 

And Netflix basically has all my Seo Jun’s favorite dramas;)))

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2020-09-23-21-29-48.png

credit: ig  https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/instagram-followers-personal-idols/

IU and PSJ number 13 and 12 in the list of most followed k-celebrities on IG 

I posted them together 'cause a) when we will now start seeing some news about Dream(?)... :criesariver:

b) I'm curious to see how numbers are going to change with Dream soon lol :rubchin:

• Like 2

park-seo-jun-1-line-tw.jpg

park-seo-jun2.jpg

Park Seojun for Jisin Japan Magazine. 

Here is the interview translation (copy paste from automatic translation in the website since i don't know japanese xD).

The Korean drama "Itaewon Class" (exclusively distributed on Netflix) has become a big boom due to the demand for money. Park Seo-joon, who plays Seroi, is very popular because of his unique hairstyle and vivid character. He has also appeared in the Academy Award-winning movie "Parasite", and his name recognition in Japan has risen at a stretch. He took a precious time to interview us.

--- "Itaewon Class" is a big hit in Japan! What is your frank impression?

"I heard that many people are paying attention in Japan as well. It was strange to see the people who did the fashion and hairstyles of Seroi, and it was an opportunity to get to know more about Korean dramas overseas. It seems to be full of heart. I am grateful to the many people who have seen the effort because it is a work that the actors and staff have done their best for a long time. "

--What did you keep in mind when creating the role of Seroi?

"Since the Itaewon class is based on Webtoon (web comics), I acted while paying attention to breathing, speaking style, and eyes that are not expressed in Webtoon."

--Are there any routines for important shooting?

"I will read the script carefully, talk a lot with the director and rehearse on the spot, and try to prepare as perfectly as possible. Rather than a special routine, I will try to keep my concentration uninterrupted. is"

--Tell us a new way to spend your daily life with Corona!

"I used to make time to meet friends and go on trips to recharge when I had time, but nowadays I spend most of my time at home except when shooting. I exercise at home, I spend my time watching movies and overseas drama series I wanted to watch, and looking for what kind of content is available on other YouTube channels. "

--What food are you addicted to lately?

"I myself and the staff I work with also like meat, so the dinner menu at the time of shooting is often meat."

--What is your favorite Japanese food?

"When I go to Japan, I often eat sushi. I prefer foods that have the original taste of the ingredients to foods that have a strong flavor and aroma."

--What do you think is your strength as an actor?

"There are still a lot of things that aren't enough, so I'm trying to find out what I have to make up for each work. There is stress in the process, but there are many things to learn. I'm not always satisfied because I have a lower score, but I would like to give a score to the sincerity of continuous efforts. "

Original article https://jisin.jp/international/knews/1896337/

• Like 1
  • Love 3

On 9/20/2020 at 10:28 AM, serenilmauve said:

Some fans posted this, but I think it’s just quick summary, right?

Thanks for this. So based on the summary, it should be "eating chicken without radish vs eating french fries without ketchup". I missed the "radish" word. I'm sorry guys xD

On 9/20/2020 at 12:50 PM, serenilmauve said:
It hit right into my Ji Sung Joon/She Was Pretty feelings

Lmfao exactly my thought at the time :lol:

On 9/20/2020 at 5:20 PM, Gisell Gisell said:

Thank you so much, dear. U are really good in Korean. Lucky that we have you here. :blush:

Nooo.. I'm still learning and trying to improve my korean whenever i have time. As you know, my listening is far from perfect as i made mistakes here and there xD But, you're welcome :D

On 9/22/2020 at 10:17 PM, serenilmauve said:

Actress Kim Jung Nan mentioned Seo Jun as an actor that she likes, because of her love for Itaewon Class. 
lmfao, someone knew that she will answer is Park Seo Jun even before she said his name lmfao 

Also it’s amazing how IC has such a vast demographic of people who liked it and how many celebrities enjoyed drama;)

Lol when MC asked what kind of role she would want if she had the chance to work in a drama together with him, she unhesitatingly rejected a mother role or any blood-relations role :loolz:then MC asked if she wanted to have a romantic older woman-younger man couple kind of role, she shyly said that she'll think about it lol

• Like 3

@Anjalifairy Hehehe, I think I would be personally okay without both radish of ketchup as long as I can eat chicken or fries xD If they asked to choose between these two it would’ve been a challenge lol

Lmfao, when everyone teased her then for saying “she will think about it” :Megalol: Though I understand why those veteran actresses don’t want to play his mom roles;))) Even without romance there is a lot of different kind of options character wise to choose from;) 

The thing that I enjoy the most though it’s the fact, how vast demographic of people who enjoy his work;)))

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

Park Seojun for Jisin Japan Magazine. 

Here is the interview translation (copy paste from automatic translation in the website since i don't know japanese xD).

The Korean drama "Itaewon Class" (exclusively distributed on Netflix) has become a big boom due to the demand for money. Park Seo-joon, who plays Seroi, is very popular because of his unique hairstyle and vivid character. He has also appeared in the Academy Award-winning movie "Parasite", and his name recognition in Japan has risen at a stretch. He took a precious time to interview us.

--- "Itaewon Class" is a big hit in Japan! What is your frank impression?

"I heard that many people are paying attention in Japan as well. It was strange to see the people who did the fashion and hairstyles of Seroi, and it was an opportunity to get to know more about Korean dramas overseas. It seems to be full of heart. I am grateful to the many people who have seen the effort because it is a work that the actors and staff have done their best for a long time. "

--What did you keep in mind when creating the role of Seroi?

"Since the Itaewon class is based on Webtoon (web comics), I acted while paying attention to breathing, speaking style, and eyes that are not expressed in Webtoon."

--Are there any routines for important shooting?

"I will read the script carefully, talk a lot with the director and rehearse on the spot, and try to prepare as perfectly as possible. Rather than a special routine, I will try to keep my concentration uninterrupted. is"

--Tell us a new way to spend your daily life with Corona!

"I used to make time to meet friends and go on trips to recharge when I had time, but nowadays I spend most of my time at home except when shooting. I exercise at home, I spend my time watching movies and overseas drama series I wanted to watch, and looking for what kind of content is available on other YouTube channels. "

--What food are you addicted to lately?

"I myself and the staff I work with also like meat, so the dinner menu at the time of shooting is often meat."

--What is your favorite Japanese food?

"When I go to Japan, I often eat sushi. I prefer foods that have the original taste of the ingredients to foods that have a strong flavor and aroma."

--What do you think is your strength as an actor?

"There are still a lot of things that aren't enough, so I'm trying to find out what I have to make up for each work. There is stress in the process, but there are many things to learn. I'm not always satisfied because I have a lower score, but I would like to give a score to the sincerity of continuous efforts. "

Original article https://jisin.jp/international/knews/1896337/

Thanks dear for the article. :loveu:Now I wonder how many magazines actually Seo Joon appears at Japan. Hanryu Pia. An An. Jisin. It is correct? How I wish I can have it all. Lol. :lol:

43 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Lol when MC asked what kind of role she would want if she had the chance to work in a drama together with him, she unhesitatingly rejected a mother role or any blood-relations role :loolz:then MC asked if she wanted to have a romantic older woman-younger man couple kind of role, she shyly said that she'll think about it lol

She doesnt wanna be a mother. Lol. 

• Like 2