Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Ah, it’s been awhile since we heard Seo Jun singing :cutekitty:

7 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

Did you all watch the live? I only understood few word and sentence but couldn't make out what they are talking about lol but seo joonie voice <3 

I couldn’t watch everything or understand anything except when Seo Jun asked Peakboy while they were playing Tetris if he is painting picture rather than playing the game lol

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

Did you all watch the live? I only understood few word and sentence but couldn't make out what they are talking about lol but seo joonie voice <3 

I did but I dont understand at all. Lol. I just focused on his face, his voice, his smiles and his laughs. :sweet:When he sings, I am melted. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Just now, Gisell Gisell said:

I did but I dont understand at all. Lol. I just focused on his face, his voice, his smiles and his laughs. :sweet:When he sings, I am melted. 

I was just smiling without understanding anything. My bro was like you are not even understanding anything why are you smiling :sweatingbullets: 

Lol he is such a baby

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

I was just smiling without understanding anything. My bro was like you are not even understanding anything why are you smiling :sweatingbullets: 

Lol. Me too. I think we are really crazy over him. We really need @Anjalifairyfor knowing what they are talking about. :sparklyeyes:

Btw dear, did I miss their high school photos as mentioned before? 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Lol. Me too. I think we are really crazy over him. We really need @Anjalifairyfor knowing what they are talking about. :sparklyeyes:

Btw dear, did I miss their high school photos as mentioned before? 

Maybe I missed too. I didn't saw them showing their high school pics, my net was kinda giving problem 

• Like 1

I joined for about 15 minutes in the middle of working and luckily it was when Seojun sang :love:

I don't know about you guys but for my case, it lagged a lot! The live chat went hella fast to the point i couldn't see my own chat. As soon as i entered my comment, it was like drowning right away in a sea of comments xD

Seojun's singing was totally unscripted. You guys could see his "i better disappear now" kinda reaction when Peakboy coaxed him to sing loool :loolz:And thank God it was successful! :happyshakes: I think i heard Peakboy said that Seojun must be so embarrased bcs he didn't plan to sing at all. As expected, our man would never disappoint his best friend and us xD

Big thanks to Peakboy for making him sing! :heartxoxo:

Also, i think Seojun said that he listened to songs that are on music charts or based on Peakboy's recommendations.

I knew it! I said it before that seeing Seojun random songlist so far, i guessed there's Peakboy influence in it xD

And Seojun's message to himself five years later :

"Seojun-ah.. You're still living well. I knew you wouldn't get into trouble. I hope you'll be doing well in the future". Cuteeeeeee :biubiu:

I guess that's all i can understand so far. And i haven't watched the full video yet. Just from the clips on IG xD

I remember just with that 15 minutes, it made me smile like an idiot already lol :lol:

Do you guys agree that he looked totally fine and ultra handsome with the hairdo and that blue Air Jordan outerwear?! :heart2beat:

Oohh i gotta go back to work! I guess i need a reliable manager like Jo Yiseo in my resto so i can sit back, relax and fangirling more :byebye2:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

I joined for about 15 minutes in the middle of working and luckily it was when Seojun sang :love:

I don't know about you guys but for my case, it lagged a lot! The live chat went hella fast to the point i couldn't see my own chat. As soon as i entered my comment, it was like drowning right away in a sea of comments xD

Seojun's singing was totally unscripted. You guys could see his "i better disappear now" kinda reaction when Peakboy coaxed him to sing loool :loolz:And thank God it was successful! :happyshakes: I think i heard Peakboy said that Seojun must be so embarrased bcs he didn't plan to sing at all. As expected, our man would never disappoint his best friend and us xD

Big thanks to Peakboy for making him sing! :heartxoxo:

Also, i think Seojun said that he listened to songs that are on music charts or based on Peakboy's recommendations.

I knew it! I said it before that seeing Seojun random songlist so far, i guessed there's Peakboy influence in it xD

And Seojun's message to himself five years later :

"Seojun-ah.. You're still living well. I knew you wouldn't get into trouble. I hope you'll be doing well in the future". Cuteeeeeee :biubiu:

I guess that's all i can understand so far. And i haven't watched the full video yet. Just from the clips on IG xD

I remember just with that 15 minutes, it made me smile like an idiot already lol :lol:

Do you guys agree that he looked totally fine and ultra handsome with the hairdo and that blue Air Jordan outerwear?! :heart2beat:

Oohh i gotta go back to work! I guess i need a reliable manager like Jo Yiseo in my resto so i can sit back, relax and fangirling more :byebye2:

Thank u so much, dear. :loveu:Please come back soon @Anjalifairyafter you are free and watching all the clips from IG to tell us more about their convo. :please:Oh, I thought it is only me having problems with the connection. It really lagged a lot. 

I cannot sleep last nite as I cannot stop watching Seo Joon from all the IG feeds. The moment I said stop and sleep, the moment I keep smiling watching him. Everything about him is so charming and addictive. I never know that I can stan actor until this level of addiction.:loolz:

And I totally agree with you. His hairdo, his blue Air Jordan. His fresh and handsome face. For me he was so dazzling and sparkling last nite. He was so fresh and he is extremely handsome.  I love everything about him.  :heart4:

Btw @Anjalifairy, Seo Joon choose "She" by himself? His singing becomes my nite lullaby from now on. I dont know how many times I repeat it. It will be on my playlist. :heart2beat:

And his messages to himself, it is really cute. Well, Seo Joon, we believe you are getting well in the future and we always support you. :blush:

• Like 2

@Gisell Gisell Yes, he chose the song himself. Peakboy asked him what his favorite song to sing at noraebang and asked him to just sing about one verse. After thinking for a while, Seojun mentioned the song.

They did Balance games. I think it's about to pick just one statement. 

1. Five year old Peakboy VS five Peakboys? 

SJ : five Peakboys

2. Eating cup noodles with Peakboy for the rest of your life VS living alone eating all the food you want

SJ : living alone eating all the food i want

3. Cockroaches come out saying hello when they appear VS cockroaches appear in my house without me knowing

SJ : Cockroaches saying hello

PB : why? 

SJ : So that i won't startle. Just.. Hi! (cutely xD) 

PB : then maybe you hate cockroaches? 

SJ : ???? Do you like it, then??

PB : i mean, yeah no one likes it though

SJ : Do you like it??? 

PB : no, no.. I hate it 

SJ : It's not like that. But there are things that startle you when you don't expect.

So random question :joy:

4. Going back to 5 years ago VS Going to the future 5 years later. 

SJ : Going to the future 5 years later. Bcs the past was too hard. It was so tense. I've already gone through the past so i'm curious about the future. 

5. I should've done it VS I shouldn't have done it

SJ : i should've done it. Even though it's not too late, but i wonder if i would've been able to communicate with more people than now if i had studied a foreign language earlier.

6. Eating chicken VS eating french fries without ketchup. 

I'm not sure here why suddenly Seojun suggested to answer it simutaneously with Peakboy after counting to three. And they had the same answer : eating chicken xD

7. If i could only take one person to a desert island : Wooshik or Peakboy

SJ : Wooshik xD

Then they both agree that Wooshik is a funny friend with a great sense of humor. 

Some other facts :

- that Dance With My Father song by Luther Vandross was one of songs they used to listen to back in high school. Seojun said he remembered watching the singer a lot and imitating him.

- a fan asked what's the secret of their long term friendship. Seojun said they respect each other no matter how close they are. The closer you are, the more careful you have to be. 

- a fan gave him nickname 무드 왕자 =  mude wangja = prince of mood while Peakboy's nickname was 픽미업 = pick me up.  So after that, they kept calling each other by nicknames. "Mude Wangja Ssi~", "Pick Me Up Ssi~" But i couldn't really catch what they said about these nicknames. Guess i need to watch it again xD 

- a fan asked what Seojun's healing these days. He said "it's my biggest worry these days, bcs of social distancing, i dont really go out when i don't have schedule. Bcs i myself might harm other people. Still, there are only few things i can do at home. I think i've done everything to do at home. If you guys have good ideas, it would be great if you could recommend it to me".

So far that's all i can understand about their convo. Not sure if it helps much. I'll add it if i find something new. Feel free to correct me if it contains inaccuracies :D

• Love 4

Some part with eng.subs :coolshades:

@Anjalifairy I like his answers xD

Peakboy vs food, food won xD

Peakboy vs Wooshik, Wooshik won xD 

And about past and future, it hurt me to know, that he struggled so much in the past :sad1: But as his fan I have so much admiration to how much he build himself as a person and professional, I’m so proud of being one of his supporters and I know for sure five years later I will feel the same emotions :doggie:

• Love 4