Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Jeon Do Yeon Reveals She Wants To Work With Park Seo Joon

Jeon Do Yeon Reveals She Wants To Work With Park Seo Joon

Actress Jeon Do Yeon picked Park Seo Joon as an actor she would like to work with.

In a recent interview with Herald Pop, Jeon Do Yeon, who stars in the new film “Beasts Clawing at Straws,” said, “Before it’s too late, I want to work a lot with younger actors.” When asked who she would want to work with specifically, the actress, shy at first, picked Park Seo Joon, who is currently starring in JTBC’s “Itaewon Class.”

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1384848wpp/jeon-do-yeon-reveals-she-wants-to-work-with-park-seo-joon

Wow! Jeon Do Yeon is not just an actress, she's an actor and she knows talent. She's one of select actors (along with Lee Byung Hun, Ha Jung Woo, Son Ye Jin) that I most admire. I'm thrilled at the prospect of her working with PSJ who is one of the best actors of his generation and my favorite among them.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

22 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

He will start working for Dream straight after finishing Itaewon Class. Looks like he is going to spend rest of the year focusing on it;))

I hope he has a good rest in between the projects tho. Okay, from KDM to IU, i have to prepare my heart again. I'm not sure if i can move on from Saeroy-Yiseo that soon :joy:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

I hope he has a good rest in between the projects tho. Okay, from KDM to IU, i have to prepare my heart again. I'm not sure if i can move on from Saeroy-Yiseo that soon :joy:

Don't worry, you will have time until autumn/winter;) They will film for 3-4 month until they start promotion;) Plus, sometime before we will be able to see the movie itself :tears: 

But, I'm actually super excited for Dream promotion. Maybe they will give us more interaction with IU, than IC gave with his co-stars (I'm looking at you JTBC and Netflix <_<). 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Don't worry, you will have time until autumn/winter;) They will film for 3-4 month until they start promotion;) Plus, sometime before we will be able to see the movie itself :tears: 

But, I'm actually super excited for Dream promotion. Maybe they will give us more interaction with IU, than IC gave with his co-stars (I'm looking at you JTBC and Netflix <_<). 

I tend to have difficulties to move on from my favorite dramas. Like WWWSK, it took almost 1 year hangover, so within that time i kept re-watching it like 12563549x lol. So did FFMW. It looks like the same thing will happen again :P

Oh right, is it too much if i expect them to at least participate in magazine photoshoot after drama ends? Or just release The Jenga maybe, Netflix? :crazy: 

Yaasss i'm excited for another pairing, PSJ-IU, and Dream Movie. But it will air some time in 2021, still long long way to go :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4