Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@serenilmauve U told me last week as time is moving , its been 8 years out of jail or orverall 11 years but that investor guy confused me with timeline once over again in last 2 episodes. In 7 th episode he mentioned 7 years when he invested and in today's he said he knows saeroyi for ten years. Either subtitle team is doing wrong or is it mistake of dialogues writer? I hate such blooperssssss

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Deepakmahajan said:

@serenilmauve U told me last week as time is moving , its been 8 years out of jail or orverall 11 years but that investor guy confused me with timeline once over again in last 2 episodes. In 7 th episode he mentioned 7 years when he invested and in today's he said he knows saeroyi for ten years. Either subtitle team is doing wrong or is it mistake of dialogues writer? I hate such blooperssssss

Because their 11th year of knowing each other actually happening right now, I guess. So they know each other for full 10 years. 

• Like 4

I’m always so grateful and happy that Park Seo Jun usually paired with strong actresses to match his acting ability. The casting director, who saw opportunity in paring him with Kim Da Mi should get some bonuses. Because whenever I see emotional scenes between Jo Yi Seo and Park Sae Roy I always get emotional too. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Actor Park Seojoon has donated 100 million to help the Corona19 patients.

0004170572_001_20200222181108305.jpg

Actor Park Seojoon has donated 100 million to help the Corona19 patients.

Screenshot_20200222-171721_Chrome.jpg

Netizens comments :

(+650,-7) An actor who is both beautiful outside and inside...I will always support you. I really enjoy watching Itaewon Class! You were so good at acting. You're the best. Actor Park Seojoon! Fighting!!!

(+375,-4) Park Seojoon, you can spend your money.

(+201,-4) What a cool actor. Daegu cheer up.

(+117,-3) Man or woman will probably in love with Park Seojoon. You're really cool.

(+36,-1) Last time, Park Seojoon donated 100 million won to a wild fire in Gangwon Province under his real name, so I thought he was a really cool person, but this time he helped like this again. As expected of Park Seojoon Class.

(+23,-1) Thank you, actor. Cheer up, Daegu citizens.

credit: https://www.storykpop.com/2020/02/actor-park-seojoon-has-donated-100.html

source: https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=109&aid=0004170572

top comment has like 6k+ upvotes now

• Awesome 3

Actor Park Seojoon expressed his gratitude for "best friend" Choi Woosik coffee car support!

2020021901001350500088751_20200218212106697.jpg

Actor Park Seojoon expressed his gratitude for "best friend" Choi Woosik coffee car support!

Screenshot_20200219-081207_Chrome.jpg

Netizen comment :

(+377,-5) Choi Woosik is so cute. ㅋㅋㅋ It's nice to see your friendship.

(+116,-2) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(+76,-1) It's good to see your friendship that cheers and gives positive energy to each other. Let's get some support from actor Woosik and enjoy your performance in Itaewon.

(+48,-2) I like Park Seojoon ㅋㅋㅋ

(+32,0) Both of them are cool~~

(+3,0) ㅋㅋㅋㅋ True bestfriend.

credit: https://www.storykpop.com/2020/02/actor-park-seojoon-expressed-his.html

Well, more than coffee truck, the fact that they're friends for almost a decade and still show same amount affection and support since their rookie days says a lot about their friendship;) 

• Like 3