Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@ivanovie25, Same here... today’s episode was filled with lots of fun moments. Ah 280 is his shoe size, interesting I thought he would have slightly larger feet for his height. 

The Mongolian family especially the kids are super cute , loved SJ’s interactions with those kids. It looked like he had so much fun flying kites with the kiddos. He’s become a total pro in the kitchen , finds his way around the kitchen effortlessly. The b’fast soup he prepared looked delish, I really want to try that.

Will the next episode show SJ’s surprise bday celebrations by any chance , I think today’s breakfast episode would have been shot on 12/15, and so it’s just a day away. :Please:

Edited by Jeomju1216
  • Like 6

@Jeomju1216 his birthday would be on eps 10 right? I hope they have a surprise congratulatory event for him :) but if they did, i think they would show it on the last episode, behind the story

I really hope they will have 3 batches of guests just like the autumn business days..but that would be 13 episodes..*finger crossed

@serenilmauve hahaha.. i caught that when i watched it..he's freezing, can't take it anymore i guess :lol:

The kid's ehem is so cute btw

• Like 5

Can I just say PSJ looks so relaxed on Youn’s stay. He was super hard working yet charming on Youn’s kitchen 2 but you could see him getting worried if he was doing a good job or not. On Youn’s stay he is totally being himself with hardly any inhibitions. Even the way he eats - fully enjoys his meals - watching him eat is making me hungry now! His meal time interactions with his seniors seem a little more informal; overall I love that he is able to enjoy being there while doing a great job. 

He looked exceptionally good on ep 8.... no matter what he wore, he was shining bright :transforms:

Love love the black chef uniform on the next episode, how am I going to focus on work today when I keep watching his clips on loop :daydream:

• Like 5

@serenilmauve You’re right, hands/ feet size don’t have to necessarily be large if you’re tall. My cousin is 6’2 and he’s got really small feet. True! shoe sizes are relative depending on the brand and type of shoes.

BTW, when SJ is happy and relaxed on the episodes I’m automatically happy as well. :highonflowers: Last week I was a bit sad and low because it looked he was over exerting himself and couldn’t relax as much. 

• Like 3

Seo Jun bragging about his new Apple Watch by showcasing it’s ability xD

Seo Jun with kids;))) 

Spoiler

Poor Yumi xD 

Also Woo Shik pointing out that Seo Jun cook their food, when he said nothing to girls who assumed that they just serving;)

• Like 4

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Current Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” episode 9 March 12 at 9:10 p.m. KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]

Seeing the kitchen siblings' pink outfit is very pleasing to my eyes somehow. And maybe bcs it's a bright color that it's affected their mood that day. They look super lovely :fullofhearts:After spending some times working together since Youn's Kitchen, they have outfit telepathy now lol

Wooshik trying to trick Seojun with that super sour orange juice is an epic failure bcs it turns out Seojun likes sour thing :lol: In fact, Seojun was aware what's going on outside the kitchen though we thought he was busy working lol.  Wooshik's face at the end when he knew he failed though..

And the whole throwing each other "okay" sign moment.. As expected from 8 years of friendship, their tikitaka is the best :D

Episode 8 ratings (Nielsen Korea) 

Nationwide : 7.315%

Metropolitan area : 8.556%

• Like 6

Lol! I laughed when seeing wooshik's expression :lol: does he really like sour thing? Or he just held it inside knowing that it would ruin wooshik's evil enjoyment lol!

Are you sure that telepathic? Pink is not a common colour lol!

The rating is pretty stable..well i'm happy with that :) it's still quite high..

• Like 4

I love Episode 8 even though my streaming is so bad. Sigh. Cant wait the sub. Really love the "pink couple". They are so cute. :blush: And all the tikitaka of the team.  They really like family who do their family business. :coolshades:

Dunno why I am melted everytime seeing Seo Jun with kids. The kids seem like him as well. I can imagine Seo Jun with his own kids later. He will be adorable Daddy. Hottie Daddy. :heart:

I think the ratings will be around the numbers already then. :blush:

Oh yeah now we know his shoes size. We can buy Nike shoes for him. Lol. 

Edited by Gisell Gisell
  • Like 4

Seo Jun looks so approachable. I want to be his friend too lol 

@Anjalifairy at least here we alike, I like sour things too. Actually I like both sour and spicy things, but I’m better at handling sour food. I noticed that people who can’t handle spicy things good at handling sour and vice-versa. 

• Like 2

@ivanovie25 Both lol. He knew Wooshik was fooling him so he drank it anyway to ruin Wooshik's evil plan but surprisingly he liked the taste lol.

Bcs they were even surprised with the matching color of their outfits. They said they didn't plan it :D 

@Gisell Gisell The kids love handsome uncle lol. Ah.. Seojun loves kids and pets.. This man sure has a soft heart. So husband material :wub:

@serenilmauve Me, i like both sour and spicy things too but i think i can handle spicy things better :D

That 1 day 1 pack mask routine.. Seojun is so consistent xD

• Like 5

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMD07tOpTzD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Those two pizza loving dorks xD 

Who doesn’t like pizza :love: 

They never miss a chance to tease Yumi and do things together xD

freezing Seo Jun is a cute Seo Jun hehehe

@Anjalifairy I guess my theory is working then;)) 

But then there is people like Yumi who can’t handle spicy or sour lol But in Youn’s Kitchen 2 we saw that Seo Jun enjoys a little bit spice, when he added some in his pasta, but Yumi suffered because of it lol So Seo Jun’s taste buds a stronger version of Yumi’s taste buds xD

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Talking about taste buds, i can't stand sour food, i can give up on a whole tangerine/orange if it's sour lol! Usually i give it to my sister who eats lime as a snack :phew: But i can handle a bit of spiciness :)

@Anjalifairy i see..well pink is not common, so their telepathic thing works wonder lol!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1