Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

39 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Itaewon Class on Swoon (Netflix) 

Seo Jun loves to play tone deaf characters :joy:

That is why a lot of people are surprised to know that he actually can sing :lol: 

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Seo Jun cringing at himself xD The way he smile is so cute;))

We can clearly see his shy side..cute :wub:

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

@ivanovie25 JJS is pretty good at dancing too. So yeah she's married to a talented man :D

It's hard to imagine him in variety show like WGM. It's so not his thing :joy: 

4 hours ago, serenilmauve said:
Park Seo Jun x Chanel promoting their Chanel #5 perfume

Besides of course his look, i always love his talking voice. Somehow it's so calming and comforting to me :wub:

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

JJS is pretty good at dancing too. So yeah she's married to a talented man :D

It's hard to imagine him in variety show like WGM. It's so not his thing :joy: 

Lol..yeah. I think they had offered him at that time but i think he said no :lol: not because of the partner but definitely because he's not interested in that kind of reality show, but i'm glad he said no.

He's really good at explaining thing..he's a good endorser or maybe i'm biased lol

10 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Another coffeetruck on the set of Concrete Utopia;) 

He's really spoilt by his fans :blush: Hope he eats well and stays healthy during the filming

ps. I just discovered an easy way to quote and i'm having fun with it :lol: 

• Like 6

22 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Park Seo Jun for Bibigo CF

His smile :joy: it’s like someone forced him to smile…

10 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Seo Jun staring at my soul with his beautiful eyes :blush:

His eye contact is no joke, I would just melt away he were to appear in person and make eye contact like that :crazymad:

13 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Another coffeetruck on the set of Concrete Utopia;) 

Wow, I need that vitamin/energy drink with Seo jun on it… he is my daily vitamin dose and energy booster shot :getmygrooveon:

• Like 6

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR1PyO1naKX/?utm_medium=copy_link

This clip has popped up many times but people only changing the BGM i guess. Basically just him took off his jacket and walked like the Heathrow basement was his own runaway.. but i think my AC is broken, why so hottt :hotinhere2:Even his east-sea shoulder looks so attractive :kiss_wink: and of course his sexy :twerk2:there :relaxed:

I heard everything with mint choco flavor is the current trend in SK. Like every food or snack has the mint choco flavor version. But looks like he doesn't like it.. :joy:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0FqGBNn4ixXA8_H1fHD4iVwbsmmGC61-uR5Q40/?utm_medium=copy_link

As i recall, i never tasted anything with mint choco flavor. But basically i love mint flavor and i love chocolate, so i think i will like it perfectly if i get to taste any :D Well, our preference in food is always opposite though. I like deep flavor taste with much seasoning, he likes something light with less seasoning. I love spicy food, he can't handle spicy food. I like chicken wing, he likes chicken breast ha ha ha :lol:

@serenilmauve

Talking about Hwarang,

download-3.gif

It still cracks me up every time especially the way he keep pushing his neck forward :joy:

The idol line vs the actor line :joy:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR3Kz4-r_Qh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Coffee truck for PBY on Conpia filming set today. OP said Seojun was also at the filming set and ordered Iced Americano.

So yesterday and today he is filming. Be careful of the heat, Seojun~ :crazily:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 5

23 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

This two one of my favorite videos on his YouTube (and I love them all so much),  because of his interaction with staff members;))

This one is also my favorite..he had so much fun with the staff :blush:

• Like 7