Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

You're welcome guys. I take this as productivity during isolation :joy:

@serenilmauve Oh, good idea :D All you need is just the link to each post, right?

Here..

Maybe we can also post other old interviews translated by BahDoo on Drama Milk for our first page?

I hope i can continue to make more small corner 'Thursday Read' in the future :D

@ivanovie25 @Jeomju1216 @Gisell Gisell lol you guys already said it all what i wanted to said about him :lol: He is so honest, confident, humble and humorous. He has clear goals and clear line of what he wants and what he doesn't want. Oh.. i feel like my vocabs are too limited to describe my admiration to him  :kiss_wink:

Also agree about the interviewer. I like that he/she was so curious about him lol. Whenever i read it again, i can imagine they were in a very friendly atmosphere and i feel like i can hear their laughs lol. I love their tikitaka :D

@serenilmauve So his segment is pre-recorded:rubchin: Whoaaa so excited to see him again :love:

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

@Anjalifairy Thank you so much! Such a hero and savior :kiss_wink:This weekend I think I will put it in on our first page. Only not sure if I should post links or it’s better to make something like Word pages (pictures) and post whole interviews on first page? What will be more secure, convenient and easy way to access? :rubchin:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@serenilmauve I think by just posting the links is already accessible. Also everything is much easier and simpler for you to do, no? Anyways, thank you always for your effort to make the thread pretty and informative :kiss_wink:

Original poster of that Blibli bts on  Naver Cafe

It was filmed on July 4th at Space Avanshow, a studio in Paju.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

What else will be nice to put on our first page post, everyone?;)))

May be a snapshot of our first project when it’s ready for delivery, you know since we would have earned the bragging rights by then ? Thoughts, everyone ?

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

tonight!

wohoo i'm so excited~

not only because i miss him so much

it's because i can understand immediately in my first watching lol. there will be Indonesian Sub right away :lol: (yeah, usually i have to wait  for Eng Sub at least :sweatingbullets:)

:gangnamstyle:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@serenilmauve Yeayea.. Agree with @Jeomju1216we can flex our first ever gifts on the starter page :D

@aulialanniputri His visual is getting more and more.....*nosebleed*

b918a063da1d40f07003d5144601ad9e75ae5121

He looks like he's in a good mood :love:Good thing that there's also korean host Park Seul Gi. She's funny. I think she will be able to liven up the mood and make it less awkward :D

221897221-373747187660075-88221840853262

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRsa18XrSw8/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 3
  • Blob 5

14 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Who is watching Blibli right now??

Seojun : You will be tired of me.

Hosts also everyone in the planet : NOOOO.. NEVER!!!

:joy:

I think the 2nd show will be the full version of the current live, no?

How can he even think about it, when we miss him every single day and even when we get something new it’s still never enough :joy:

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

How can he even think about it, when we miss him every single day and it’s never even enough :joy:

I know right? How dare he said that :cries:

He wished for Blibli to have another 20 years, even 100 years, but he wasn't sure he would live that long. Please be healthy and live long, sweetheart :dontwanna:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2