Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

45 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Throwback;)) The link on Facebook is with Eng.Subs;)) 

What a fun interview, it’s such a great find @serenilmauve. Thank you for sharing.He is so cute :kiss_wink: The playback to where he confidently said sure I’m good at making decisions and then subsequently struggles to pick one answer :joy: 

Spoiler

Beer belly SeoJun is extremely hard to imagine, ROFL what’s does he mean he doesn’t think his body is a confidence booster, every part of him is beautiful … literally every :love:

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve With Bazaar, then he has already featured in 3 magazines so far, right? Even without any work release this year. I cant wait to see him in more photoshoots, interviews, stage greetings with his movies and drama. When will that time come? :sad1:

With Harper BAZAAR it his 5th photoshoot this year, after Dazed, Vogue Man HK, GQ, Vogue Korea and W Korea;)Some of them of course small pictorials, but I still happy to see him constantly having magazine photoshoots;) Hopefully soon we will get more information about his projects and we will see him promoting non-stop in 2022 (on top of getting new projects too;)) :smirk:

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

43 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

With Harper BAZAAR it his 5th photoshoot this year, after Dazed, Vogue Man HK, GQ, Vogue Korea and W Korea;)Some of them of course small pictorials, but I still happy to see him constantly having magazine photoshoots;) Hopefully soon we will get more information about his projects and we will see him promoting non-stop in 2022 (on top of getting new projects too;)) :smirk:

Goshhhh why did my brain skip Vogue and GQ???  :dizzy: 

5 is even more awesome! 2022 please come fasterrr :exercice:

P.S. i better check the starter page first before saying something. All information is completely summarized there, thanks to you :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

42 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

With Harper BAZAAR it his 5th photoshoot this year, after Dazed, Vogue Man HK, GQ, Vogue Korea and W Korea;)

Wow 5? that’s almost one each month of the year so far. Seo Jun is awesome :coolshades:

13 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

P.S. i better check the starter page first before saying something. All information is completely summarized there, thanks to you :lol:

Ikr, @serenilmauve does such a good job up keeping our starter page :approves:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3