Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Fight, My Way

Spoiler

B2666-F68-BF72-4-C6-B-BE68-B108-A1-FB88-

005-D4-FD4-7454-4-BF3-AAC6-0-CEAA377-EE6

A7210581-C4-DC-412-D-B41-B-553-B505944-E

127-EA095-ECB0-4345-9-E7-F-20-FB4-ECF53-

E4-B1-C323-31-AE-4768-A571-C6-C8-CCE78-C

B3198429-B887-4995-86-F0-103-C8-B6-C8424

C9-F48955-12-C2-448-F-97-AC-CC0960-CEE7-

2. III I

4. III I

6. III

7. II

Number of voters: 12

Midnight Runners

Spoiler

3-F17570-A-6605-4-E04-AE95-06780-D93646-

7-E3-DF6-F9-E19-D-4647-95-DE-4-EC2403-F5

60-FF45-A8-2380-4-BFD-B6-BE-0-D549-F700-

0-B1-A72-EC-9-B7-C-4368-B468-203333-A6-B

164-E52-B1-6-B8-E-4062-BDAC-7892093-D3-B

6815-EE2-F-2-F57-4370-B3-E7-78-CCD721-E7

BF3719-D8-E1-F2-41-D6-AAEA-4547-C63-A775

2. III II

5. III II

6. III

7. I

What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim

Spoiler

2-C874-F77-3-F1-B-4549-9139-C7956-D264-E

F34-C40-A7-8-B7-C-4901-8-BB8-6822894-E6-

F95-E8342-82-AD-4-C6-A-9836-232-B799-B35

EF832-F88-AF26-4393-9-F66-B47-EA56-EC2-D

B9-EBA1-AD-6-B41-407-F-8-D1-A-D6-D1-CBB0

E3-C825-C7-E5-D2-4-F83-A3-D8-DA08-B092-C

4-FF1-C4-A0-5-C55-4293-8-EBC-10-CC5-A86-

2. II

5. II

6. III III II

7. I

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

@serenilmauve Ah it’s really hard to pick from the IC list …all of them are my favorites, I love all shades of Seo Jun. I really don’t wanna pick, can we do an IC only box :flushed:

Korean Drama Reaction GIF by The Swoon

here are my picks after almost killing myself unable to make a choice:

TDF # 1

IC # 2 & 4 …can I pick two of them? :Please: If I can’t then it’s 4…

• Like 2

Thanks a lot @serenilmauve for sharing the W Korea July cover star PSJ digital photos and interview link. He looks outright heavenly :kiss_wink: even the B shots that didn’t make the magazine cut are so beautiful :hooray2:

here’s the English translations of his interview(disclaimer: these are machine translations, and I’m sure they are no where close to pro level translations Anjali that usually provides, @Anjalifairyplease feel free to correct the translations if his messages were misconstrued in anyway.)

Source:  https://www.wkorea.com/2021/06/24/glow-vacation-박서준/?ddw=90959&ds_ch=instagram&utm_source=instagram&utm_medium=SNS

I was a bit surprised when I watched it filming on YouTube. You explained each product well like flowing water. Was Park Seo Jun originally interested in beauty?

Park Seo Jun Beauty, I don't know well (laughs). But since they are products I have used, I have something to say naturally.

I've tried Chanel Hydra Essence, and it's a good product (laughs). I wondered if he was born with white and smooth skin or if he was taking care of it.

The skin is a bit rough. Originally, I was hesitant to put on something, but since I am an actor, it is also necessary to bring a minimum amount of skin care products. It burns well in the summer, and now I have freckles, so I'm trying to be more careful.

Freckles can be attractive enough.

right. But I fear that freckles will turn into age spots (laughs).

He is currently filming a disaster movie <Concrete Utopia>. I've heard that there's not much I can say about the film that's still being filmed because of security concerns. So, I want to talk about a topic you can really talk about. What do you usually talk about when you meet your friends?

It's mostly about work. Since everyone is busy and we don't see each other often, the time passes quickly just by sharing our recent status and work. Yesterday too, I met a friend after a long time, but we broke up after drinking tea. It's just that we take time to see each other.

When you are with close friends, do you talk a lot, or are you more of a listener?

Say what you want to say, and listen to what you hear. However, my characteristic is that the closer I am, the less I talk. If I talk a lot, it means that shyness is triggered (laughs).

When you are with strangers, do you talk too much to get out of the awkward atmosphere?

At first, I couldn't speak well. If you break up like that in life, there are people you will never see again, and there will be people you will meet again as time goes by. If we met through some kind of relationship, I thought it would be right to make a good impression. Now, when the other person is silent, I speak first.

It will be mainly about work. This year marks the 10th anniversary of their debut, and not long ago, an untact fan meeting (<Park Seo-Jun, Comma>) was held to commemorate this through Kakao TV. What emotions come to mind first when you hear the word '10 years'?

'It's been 10 years already?' Seeing what he's still doing, I think he's doing well. When I was in my 20s, I was just happy and happy to be able to work, but now I think I need to expand something there. I started to think that just because I was good at something, it wasn't the end of it.

It may have a direct connection to your work, but does that mean you are trying to broaden your field of interest?

That said, in order not to become a worn-out person, you must always be open to new ideas and perspectives. For example, when we encounter social issues or news, an unconventional view arises, perhaps because of an occupational disease. It is like imagining the course of the incident or thinking, 'What kind of life did that person have to do such a thing?' There are more cinematic things happening in the world than movies, so you should be interested in society and reality.

After an actor becomes a star from a promising youngster, the range of movement to choose a work is rather narrow because of the weight. In that sense, Park Sae-Roi in <Itaewon Class> is an attractive character that male actors would envy, and it seems to have a lot of meaning in your career.

During an interview, I am often asked about 'works that became turning points', but for me, each work was a turning point. My thoughts on a certain cast may differ from my feelings and objective indicators around me. It is often said that 'good works' and works that are not relatively good are divided according to figures or box office performance, but every work I have appeared in has always provided an opportunity to develop or experience different things.

I remember what you said on a talk show at the beginning of your debut. When I was a rookie, I was often criticized for my appearance when I went to auditions. I still can't forget it because I thought it was unexpected.

By the time we talked about it, you may have felt that it was surprising that you had already debuted and went to such a place. In the past, I often heard comments about appearance. Often the roles I auditioned for were tall and required visuals like a model. So, when I went to an audition hall, there were already tall actors I had met at various audition halls. At that time, they preferred a face with a chiseled line, so I was not qualified from there. There were times when the audition ended less than a minute after it started.

When you said you wanted to be an actor, I heard that your parents said, 'I'm an introverted kid like you'. If the reason it took so long to get a chance to act was because of the mask, there would have been a voice saying, 'How's my son's face!'

Come to think of it, there was no mention of appearance at all in the family (laughs). I also had no idea about my appearance. It was just fun for me, who was shy and couldn't speak well, learning how to express myself while learning acting. I like the feeling that the emotions that were hurting inside are resolved rather than showing it.

When you think of Park Seo Jun, who acted smartly in the drama <Fight for My Way> or <What's Wrong with Secretary Kim>, your past seems like a distant story. The current Park Seo Jun is a person who can do both drama and comedy.

Thankfully, I have met a lot of good roles and have accumulated an image. It seems that the actor's face trend has changed quite a bit. It has changed so that even people like me can make an actor's life (laughs). Even if someone tells me I'm handsome, I shrivel when I hear that. I feel like the clothes don't fit me. I don't think appearance alone is an important factor in the profession of an actor. The feeling, the voice, etc. from that person must all harmonize. In terms of shape, it is close to a hexagon in which the elements of this line and that line are gathered. When I was recommended for plastic surgery, I didn't even want to become a superstar, and I wanted to act until I had to fix my face, but such reactions piled up and acted as a complex for me. A person with a complex seems to put a lot of effort into it.

Was that effort an effort in terms of acting? If there is something I lack, will I just become an actor who shows through acting?

I started with auxiliary appearances and gradually increased my appearance until now. Now what I think is that it is basic for an actor to faithfully fulfill the role I am assigned to, and other things are very important. Such as attitude and character in the field. This is not an answer, just my personal opinion.

An actor your age whom I met recently also said that after becoming a lead actor, he realized that he had another role to perform on set as a lead actor.

If there are 100 staff members on the set, they all look at me when I act. If I act bad because I'm not in a good mood, those 100 people will feel bad too. If you leave a good impression on the people here, now and in this field, and get along well, the results will be better. The most important part of the process of working together is 'relationship'. Working hard means working hard for good human relationships. Of course, my acting is my responsibility to study.

Are you trying to be kind to people?

I think you just have to stick to the basics that you should follow. I don't want to be pretentious. When we meet, we greet each other well, and don't show a bad attitude just because I'm not feeling well. Trying to keep up the good.

After watching the 2nd season of <Youn's Kitchen> and the recent <Youn Stay>, I got the impression that you are silent and sincere. In <Youn's Kitchen>, he studied Spanish in a hurry and treated customers politely, and in <Youn Stay>, he focused only on cooking to the extent that it felt like watching a documentary of a chef apprentice. Were you more comfortable in a position where you cook without speaking in the kitchen, which is inside rather than outside?

I'm just playing the role given to me. This time, he said I was in charge of cooking, so he said I had to work hard to keep the kitchen running smoothly. And since I showed a lot of appearances in <Youn's Kitchen>, I wanted Choi Woo-shik to get attention this time. Woosik speaks English well. Everyone who appeared there did their best in their respective roles.

Did you ask Na Young-seok PD or writer why he chose you?

I didn't ask directly. I heard that PD Na Young-seok asked a lot of people around Park Seo Jun what he was like. To me, the PD-nim, seemed to be a person who valued the attitude and character of the field as important.

In that respect, Park Seo Jun and Na Young-seok, who do not forget the importance of character and attitude, are compatible.

Oh, I didn't mean to say I'm a good-natured person (laughs).

do you know that Whether it's because of your prudence or humility, I feel that you're careful with what you say.

Me? I don't want to shrink even a little bit, so that's it. I'm not a good fit for pomp. That aspect could be ingrained into my speech.

What are you interested in other than acting?

Good rest. How can I get a good rest? I wish someone could tell me what it means to get a good rest and how to use it.

What rests have you tried so far?

I spent a lot of time with my family as I couldn't meet people easily. When I can meet friends, I laugh, talk, and exercise. Good for those moments... When I do everything, I feel at ease when I have something ready. 'What kind of preparation do I need to rest well? What does it mean to have a good rest?' You keep thinking the same thing. I hate myself for constantly having those thoughts running through my head even when I'm resting. If you rest well, your work efficiency will increase. First of all, when resting, I try not to think or try anything.

Is writing a diary an act of cringing by your standards? It can be a new stimulus if you witness your life in which the same pattern is repeated every time you are at rest.

Like the daily weather I kept a diary from the first year of elementary school until the third year of high school. If I didn’t keep up, my father would scold me. So I don't want to keep a diary anymore.

great? do you still have it

Yes. I see them when I'm moving. I see traces of writing because I am afraid of being tested. Is that a real diary?

There are things like '3 year diary' and '10 year diary'. Since the same date of last year, this year, and next year are on one page of the note, you can see the moments of your life at a glance by several years.

Oh, is that really good? What are you diligently using there? After all, like homework, I feel pressured soon (laughs). For me, a diary is not an honest writing of my thoughts and feelings, but rather a forced squeeze in my childhood. So I have bad memories.

I don't think this interview should be over until we put our heads together and come up with an idea for Park Seo Jun's true rest. Now that you’re working on a movie, you’ve finished filming for <W> today, and looked back on the past for the 10th anniversary. Now, if I talk about the future, will your thoughts open up?

I've been thinking about this since last year. It's the most enjoyable and happiest thing to do, but I don't know if I'll live like this for the rest of my life. Rather than saying, 'I will live as an actor for the rest of my life', I want to naturally open up various possibilities. Because no one knows the future, and acting may not be everything in life. I'm a little curious about what my future will be like 10 years from now.

The future is an unknown area, and it is unknown when Park Seo Jun’s  will get a satisfactory answer about rest... If the difficult answer is found someday, it may be connected to a second job in the distant future.

Fortunately, this is what I like to do and what I am good at. I want to do better, so I will work hard, but 'Can I really do that until the end of my life?' I have thoughts of wanting to. What is certain is that I will continue to act like this for the next several years (laughs).

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

@serenilmauve I cannot choose only 1 photos from FFMW till IC. Especially IC. Lol.

FFMW = 2 & 7, Midnight Runners = 2 & 5. WWWSK = 2& 7. TDF = 1 & 3. IC: 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6. Lol. >> 1 & 4. :love:

Love all the photoshoots with Chanel. I really hope they can do it more. Sexy Seo Jun. :heart4:

@Jeomju1216 Thks for the link. So my guess is right about Youns Stay. Seo Jun lets WS shines. And I am thinking who did audition to him for less than 1 minute. Well, you see how our Seo Jun is now. :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 2