Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Apparently Hyuntae and his mom had a cf together lol!!  Sorry for all the posts about Hyuntae, i'm crazy about him at the moment:joy: he's so charming, his sister in law even said that he wouldn't starve anywhere he goes..lol! That's just how charming and adorable he is :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

@Anjalifairy Thanks for the translation. It is my first time to read it too. I really love to read all Seo Jun's interviews. He was still young but his thought is so deep. :love: Cannot wait the interview of W Korea. What will he talk about then?

@serenilmauve Ahh..the Bibigo ads is so cute. No idea which year it is? :blush:

@ivanovie25 Hahahahah. I laugh so hard watching the CF. 

Edited by Gisell Gisell
  • Like 5

@Chestnut88 I know right? I often read in his old interviews about how the interviewers were so impressed about his candid personality and they also thought that he seemed more mature than his age. His interviews are such good reads for me coz they are usually deep and insightful. I feel like i'm reading his diary :blush:

@ivanovie25 Yeah his criteria always how attractive the character to him. But, considering he has had the desire to look for an opportunity in hollywood since quite a while ago, it could be he wants to try it as gate opener regardless how significant his role would be. So i mean regarding Marvel, i feel like there are many possibilities for now until they announce xD

Lol the CF, i live for his comical acting! :lol:

@serenilmauve Agree. I don't think he would have become an actor like he is now in terms of acting if he's merely just a textbook actor. Like he said that he is naturally an observer. From observing the way people fold their newspaper, the way people drink their water, and even a cat's movement he encountered on the street reminds him of an acting technique xD He's amazing. Also director said, on a day when he didn't have any scene, he would still come to filming set to monitored and studied Son Hyunjoo's acting. Like wherever and whenever there is opportunity, he learns. I think that's also what makes him an actor who has many weapons :)

Lol i think that's I Live Alone. I enjoyed it too. Too many NGs for the kiss :lol:

O yeah! I'm ready to vote 

Offensive-Ringed-Budgie-size-restricted.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Apparently Hyuntae and his mom had a cf together lol!!  Sorry for all the posts about Hyuntae, i'm crazy about him at the moment:joy: he's so charming, his sister in law even said that he wouldn't starve anywhere he goes..lol! That's just how charming and adorable he is :wub:

hahahaha it’s okay @ivanovie25

it happened to me too LOL

i really crazy about all hyuntae things hahaha.. hyuntae character is so cute and lovely.. yes, he is sooo adorable... 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

Dream High 2

Spoiler

AD7-B2-DC8-6590-4291-A552-26-B1-F532944-

72-F0821-A-6932-44-B0-8-F6-C-3-A12-B0461

5568861-C-52-C9-4871-B611-EFCCB3-DD6141.

D2-FE2-E8-F-4027-4-EE7-B5-E1-A751350843-

61716-F3-F-88-A0-44-BE-BC4-F-4-EC4-B3299

2. III II

3. III II

4. I

5. I

Number of voters: 12

I Summon You Gold

Spoiler

5-CBA4509-1-D6-E-451-D-BE21-86-C5084-F0-

A1277026-20-D8-4-B75-AD02-F57-F683-A9434

13-A2-A026-5-B61-47-B9-823-E-BD734-A37-B

1. III

2. III III II

3. I

One Warm Word

Spoiler

F6-B9-D67-C-631-F-4554-9233-06-F4-A8-D53

B70-F86-A8-EB2-C-4-B84-AA0-B-5-BA28-B785

36213-DF9-A035-4-C4-C-8-C1-A-02-F17-CEBD

B8-E6-BF26-3-A8-F-4413-A72-A-CAB4-E2-AA5

1. III I

3. III

4. III II

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

@Gisell Gisell Bibigo ad is from 2019;) 
But they re-use it for new regions;)) 

Several drama photos are a bit hard to find, unless I do some screenshots;) But it would take some time, so unless like with Shut Up, Family (were good photos like almost non-exist, so opted to later sit down and take screenshots lol), I think minimum 3 photos are okay?;))

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Gisell Gisell Bibigo ad is from 2019;) 
But they re-use it for new regions;)) 

Several drama photos are a bit hard to find, unless I do some screenshots;) But it would take some time, so unless like with Shut Up, Family (were good photos like almost non-exist, so opted to later sit down and take screenshots lol), I think minimum 3 photos are okay?;))

Woww.. 2019. :blush:

I think 3 photos are fine. Thanks to you. :love:

• Like 2