Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

32 minutes ago, Chestnut88 said:

yeah, I don't think that's his apartment as well. I think everyone's just missing simba alongside PSJ haha

@ivanovie25yeah I don't like the chemistry with the female lead tbh it feels a bit forced to me but the actual storyline was quite good but I would admit, his recent works esp itaewon class are the ones I can re-watch on loop ^_^ (although again I'm not that fond of the chemistry between the leads in IC -  but plotline and his acting was unreal). 

I have several of his drama works that i can re-watch a number of times, IC, FFMW, A Witch Romance, WWWSK and SWP lol! basically all :lol: His movie is obviously Midnight Runners..my nephews and i have re-watched it a couple of times

Hyun Tae from I Summon You Gold probably can only be re-watched through clips on youtube..50 episodes, not possible to be re-watched..lol! but i like Hyun Tae :wub:

This is a repost perhaps, but i've never seen the bts photos of this event. Gosh! He looks sooo handsome! :heart2beat:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

@ivanovie25 That norebang video is so cute, you could tell he was really enjoying himself there. The pair Hyuntae and Monghyun was really cute together, I think their pairing was trending so much at the time that it led to real life dating rumors which in hindsight seem made up given that she’s actually seeing his friend from Witch’s love for a while. PSJ was said to have become extremely popular with ahjummas during this series. Who wouldn’t? I rewatch only his clips from Pots of gold, don’t bother seeing the entire series.  Even when I saw it the first time once I got a hang of the plot and characters(there’s a lot) I skipped through a lot non-PSJ scenes with the exception of some main lead scenes may be. 

He looked sooo handsome in that hairstyle he sported after WWWSK leading up to TDF…

@Anjalifairy Thanks for confirming, that’s a really cute pic. 

3 hours ago, Chestnut88 said:

I'm rewatching hwarang and I genuinely really like the show but I see a lot of mixed reviews about it and about how PSJ barely references to it but I'm so confused as to why? What do you guys think of this show? :blush:

I watched and re-watched Hwarang like a lot of Seo Jun’s other dramas and movies. His action scenes were amazing, he was well trained and his form was really good, he was convincing as a warrior. The couple scenes between Aro and Sunwoo were really cute, they were madly in love with each other from the get go. Go Ara seems to get some flak for not creating sizzling chemistry with PSJ in Hwarang like his other drama counterparts.  You can’t really compare apples and oranges, Hwarang was not a RoCo series to focus on the couple as much. But, they did their best given the limitations, public display of affection between couples was uncommon during that era and they hardly get to be together in general. They long to be with each other but their circumstances keep pulling them apart. The push and pull created curiosity if they would eventually get back together.

Obviously the focus was more on the guys and how they form friendships and help rebuild Silla with SunWoo leading from the front. It would have helped if the pace of the drama was little more crisper and a little less plots and twists to keep track of.. I’m thinking  because it was pre-produced they perhaps didn’t have a chance to make some script corrections down the road. There was one thing that I couldn’t figure out why does SunWoo keep fainting? Does he get treated for this condition for good by Aro’s father if there was some underlying illness?

It was through Hwarang that Seo Jun’s leadership skills and physical fitness came to the fore. I think PSJ doesn’t reference Hwarang as much because people don’t seem to ask him about it, they always want to talk to him about his more successful dramas. Sometimes, things don’t work out as expected but I’m sure Hwarang paved way for his upcoming projects in a positive way.

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I love when Seo Jun is on the cover of magazine :love:

Me too :heart: The W Korea July edition with SJ as the cover model is supposed to have a 12 page spread of Seo Jun’s awesomeness:hooray2: 

5 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Preview for Seo Jun upcoming W Korea x Chanel photoshoot 

Wow gorgeous, daddy long legs :coolshades: can’t wait to see the rest of the spread :cutekitty:

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

@ivanovie25 That norebang video is so cute, you could tell he was really enjoying himself there. The pair Hyuntae and Monghyun was really cute together, I think their pairing was trending so much at the time that it led to real life dating rumors which in hindsight seem made up given that she’s actually seeing his friend from Witch’s love for a while. PSJ was said to have become extremely popular with ahjummas during this series. Who wouldn’t? I rewatch only his clips from Pots of gold, don’t bother seeing the entire series.  Even when I saw it the first time once I got a hang of the plot and characters(there’s a lot) I skipped through a lot non-PSJ scenes with the exception of some main lead scenes may be. 

He looked sooo handsome in that hairstyle he sported after WWWSK leading up to TDF…

@Anjalifairy Thanks for confirming, that’s a really cute pic. 

I watched and re-watched Hwarang like a lot of Seo Jun’s other dramas and movies. His action scenes were amazing, he was well trained and his form was really good, he was convincing as a warrior. The couple scenes between Aro and Sunwoo were really cute, they were madly in love with each other from the get go. Go Ara seems to get some flak for not creating sizzling chemistry with PSJ in Hwarang like his other drama counterparts.  You can’t really compare apples and oranges, Hwarang was not a RoCo series to focus on the couple as much. But, they did their best given the limitations, public display of affection between couples was uncommon during that era and they hardly get to be together in general. They long to be with each other but their circumstances keep pulling them apart. The push and pull created curiosity if they would eventually get back together.

Obviously the focus was more on the guys and how they form friendships and help rebuild Silla with SunWoo leading from the front. It would have helped if the pace of the drama was little more crisper and a little less plots and twists to keep track of.. I’m thinking  because it was pre-produced they perhaps didn’t have a chance to make some script corrections down the road. There was one thing that I couldn’t figure out why does SunWoo keep fainting? Does he get treated for this condition for good by Aro’s father if there was some underlying illness?

It was through Hwarang that Seo Jun’s leadership skills and physical fitness came to the fore. I think PSJ doesn’t reference Hwarang as much because people don’t seem to ask him about it, they always want to talk to him about his more successful dramas. Sometimes, things don’t work out as expected but I’m sure Hwarang paved way for his upcoming projects in a positive way.

That’s so true, I think the main focus was on the two male leads and not so much a roco,  but it’s a shame that Aro took the brunt of it in regards to the chemistry. And with the ending, while it was a good Twist I get what you mean with all the plots haha there was quite a few storylines taking place which is impressive but it definitely could’ve been developed beyond 20 episodes. And no! His fainting doesn’t get explained and I always feel like I miss something in regards to it but I’ve watched it a few times now lol and I still have no answers :joy: when I first watched the drama, I thought the link was with the queen because she kept fainting so I was thinking maybe it’s a family trait since sunwoos dad is the queens brother. But then, it was revealed that she was getting poisoned (yikes - also apologies if that was a spoiler alert!) - so I guess that wasn’t the explanation haha 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Chestnut88 said:

And no! His fainting doesn’t get explained and I always feel like I miss something in regards to it but I’ve watched it a few times now lol and I still have no answers :joy: when I first watched the drama, I thought the link was with the queen because she kept fainting so I was thinking maybe it’s a family trait since sunwoos dad is the queens brother. But then, it was revealed that she was getting poisoned (yikes - also apologies if that was a spoiler alert!) - so I guess that wasn’t the explanation haha 

LOL, the director perhaps forgot SunWoo had this issue down the line, the soaring heat must have got to them :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Preview for Seo Jun upcoming W Korea x Chanel photoshoot 

So handsome! :love: his long legs are sexy...:heart2beat:

@Chestnut88 @Jeomju1216 ah the fainting..i totally forgot about it..yeah it's weird that they actually didn't explain anything about it. What is it for? I thought he had a terminal desease or something..

About the love line in hwarang, yeah i agree since the story is not really focused on that, their love story gets limited exposure thus it feels lack of chemistry, but the way they stare each other with that longing look can actually make it up. I never understand the second lead syndrome here, from the get go i already feel attached to the main couple because of those longing looks..

• Like 5

3 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

So handsome! :love: his long legs are sexy...:heart2beat:

@Chestnut88 @Jeomju1216 ah the fainting..i totally forgot about it..yeah it's weird that they actually didn't explain anything about it. What is it for? I thought he had a terminal desease or something..

About the love line in hwarang, yeah i agree since the story is not really focused on that, their love story gets limited exposure thus it feels lack of chemistry, but the way they stare each other with that longing look can actually make it up. I never understand the second lead syndrome here, from the get go i already feel attached to the main couple because of those longing looks..

@Chestnut88 @Jeomju1216 @ivanovie25 I thought it is only me thinking Seo Jun has terminal ill because keep fainting and I dont have the answers for that. I thought I can get the answers till the end of episode but it is nothing. Lol. And strange I cannot feel the chemistry of main leads. 

• Like 2

Park Seo Jun for Edelkochen CF

EDIT: 

@Chestnut88 @Jeomju1216 @ivanovie25 @Gisell Gisell

It’s a family illness. The princess also had it. Since to keep their “sacred bone” they basically opted for incest, Sun Woo having the exact same “unknown” illness as princess was a hint, that they’re related and he is actually a Royal blood. 

• Like 4

@ivanovie25 Ya i know that part when he playing guitar for his wife. So romantic :love: And i saw the clip a lot in IG too. But my first time seeing the karaoke scene. I thought i had watched all his parts in the drama but turned out i hadn't lol

Owww!!! Seojun in water is too dangerous. He is not human

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Blob 2

17 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

I have several of his drama works that i can re-watch a number of times, IC, FFMW, A Witch Romance, WWWSK and SWP lol! basically all :lol: His movie is obviously Midnight Runners..my nephews and i have re-watched it a couple of times

Hyun Tae from I Summon You Gold probably can only be re-watched through clips on youtube..50 episodes, not possible to be re-watched..lol! but i like Hyun Tae :wub:

This is a repost perhaps, but i've never seen the bts photos of this event. Gosh! He looks sooo handsome!

@ivanovie25, since you mentioned about WWWSK, production will be holding a drama showcase in Tokyo next month to present the drama alongside other dramas, which was a big hit in Japan. :Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 5
  • Blob 1